Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Fuck me. (No, seriously.)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Okay, so, this is going to sound arrogant but the reason I'm not getting laid at this stage of my life is a combination of a lot of health problems and my libido having been kinda out the window. If those weren't the case, I can usually tell when people are attracted (and there are cute folks in my life who think I'm pretty) and I know I could if I wanted to (and honestly that's the case for most people, that we could get laid if we wanted to, we're usually just not willing to compromise).

That said, figuring out like... how to tell someone you're attracted to them, how to notice when someone is, that shit took me about 28 years to figure out.

And, I'm still not great about the former in a lot of situations but I've been figuring it out, and I think there are like two tactics that work:

1. Be complementary with ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION THAT YOU WANT RECIPROCATION. Like, "oh, well you're gorgeous" and then keep the conversation moving/don't leave a window for that to become a topic, at least at first. This is the smooth thing that I should do more often.

2. Just be incredibly transparent. I've told girls I've gone out with "I have no idea if someone is interested in me unless they tell me they want to make out" or whatever. I've asked "Is this flirting?" because there are still confusing people. Played right, it's honest. Don't go "want to get dinner" go "would you want to go on a date, dinner?"

I've historically asked like pretty much every person if I could kiss them for the first time before I did. Because consent is cool. And it's sexier than asking after the fact.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Also one of the sexiest things about Chidi is how corruptible he is. Someone's gonna go for that if the rest of your shit is together.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Oral sex isnít exactly my forte. I try, but thatís about it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    oral sex and foreplay is key with me. actual penetrative sex is secondary.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Amen.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    Oral sex isn’t exactly my forte. I try, but that’s about it.

Any particular obstacles presenting itself for you there?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Any particular obstacles presenting itself for you there?
    Probably my penis. It’s so focused on getting its rocks off that it impedes the tongue. Also, I’m not adept at locating the necessary spots currently. I have very little experience.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Probably my penis. It’s so focused on getting its rocks off that it impedes the tongue. Also, I’m not adept at locating the necessary spots currently. I have very little experience.
    it's not that hard, really.
    But it does require experience I guess.
    Hell, or you could just google that shit.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    I fucking LOVE performing oral sex and did it like 3 times a week for years and years.

Sadly, due to my libido issues, I haven't done it in like 10 months

And I'm MARRIED ffs.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I wish I could do oral, but my gag reflex is totally fucked when it comes to that. It's a shame too, because I know my guy likes to give and receive head.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Hand in front of mouth at all times helps a lot with that ^^ Also, brushing the tongue a bit further back when you brush your teeth is a good way to soften a really sensitive gag reflex.

Cannot relate to #1. For #2, familiarizing yourself with vulvas via internet is a solid bet. If you want to go realllllyy deep there's a website called OMGyes that outlines a lot about how vulvas and vaginas experience pleasure and it's interesting.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    I'm so fucking thirsty and sexually frustrated I can't take it anymore.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I was having a casual discussion with my girlfriend yesterday morning before work. I asked generically, “What would you like to do later?” As any person would normally ask prior to the weekend. She responded very bluntly “I wanna fuck the shit out of you.”

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Bachy why isn't this in the fucking thread

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    This, probably replace secondary with.. I don't know, twentiethary and that's probably even more accurate for me lol

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    @Prettybrokenspiral why the driveby facepalm