Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
I listened to all of Ghosts and enjoyed/enjoy it all. And Quake, and parts of TGWTDT and liked a lot of that. Those aside, I’ve just never put the time aside to fully listen to and digest everything else. It’s kind of like knowing about a movie and knowing it’s good, but keep on putting off watching it. Kinda like what I did with the John Wick movies, but those I did eventually get around to watching.

I think so many things came out in succession that I just found it overwhelming and just kept on putting off listening to it all. Only listened to the first half of Together with regard to that Ghosts release. Haven’t reached Locusts yet.

I need to put a playlist together if all the soundtrack work and just digest it all over a couple of nights and familiarise myself properly. I remember Great Bird of Prey in particular. And all of Quake. Those are very much to my palette.
I understand completely. There’s just so much of it now that, as blessed as we are to have such a prolific Trent, sometimes I wish he’d slow down so I don’t fall too far behind. It’s entirely selfish, haha! I try to keep up, but I still haven’t heard Patriot’s Day, Mid 90’s, Ghosts V & VI, Watchmen and Waves.

And soon there’ll be Soul, then Mank, then...

But as I said, we are blessed. Who knows; in a few years time you may suddenly latch on to them, and then you’ll find yourself with 10s of hours of new Reznor/Ross to discover. When the time is right.