Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Europe lurches to the Right

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    There's a new BBC documentary "The Rise of the Right in Europe": (haven't seen yet)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...ight-in-europe

"A wave of far-right politics is sweeping Europe, with parties promising to smash the ruling elite, end migration and re-shape the EU. With elections just days away the Jean Mackenzie travels across the continent to find out why the Right is on the rise, meeting those celebrating its success, and those fighting to stop it. Could Europe, as we know it, be about to change?"
    The BBC have got a cheek the amount of coverage they give to Nigel Farage

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I don't understand why they are given him so much air time! Only thing i can think of is they want the ratings....is that a reason for the BBC?

I do love however that the weapon of choice against these twats is Milkshakes, and they are TERRIFIED of them

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post

I do love however that the weapon of choice against these twats is Milkshakes, and they are TERRIFIED of them
    In case anyone missed the headlines LOL

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcdo...-brexit-2019-5

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    In case anyone missed the headlines LOL

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcdo...-brexit-2019-5
    What makes it funnier is Burger King then tweeted out they still sold Milkshakes, that lead to some far-right try hards to start accusing them of promoting violence

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    *UPDATE*

Slimey twat Nigel Farage has been hit with a Milkshake, i repeat he has been successfully hit with a milkshake, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Edit : loads of people now chiming in this has crossed the line...fuck off. Remember when Bush got a shoe thrown at him?! I say fucking go to town on these twats with food, spoiled preferably, to show how fucked off we are. BRING OUT THE TOMATOES!
    Last edited by Haysey; Yesterday at 08:26 AM.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    I like this one:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    *UPDATE*

Slimey twat Nigel Farage has been hit with a Milkshake, i repeat he has been successfully hit with a milkshake, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Edit : loads of people now chiming in this has crossed the line...fuck off. Remember when Bush got a shoe thrown at him?! I say fucking go to town on these twats with food, spoiled preferably, to show how fucked off we are. BRING OUT THE TOMATOES!
    Fantastic, I heard McDonalds in Edinburgh had been told by the police to stop selling milkshakes while Farage is in town - I suppose they have to uphold the law even for far right fascists

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I like this one:

Fun fact, it's illigeal to slap someone with a wet fish in the UK. Luckily those don't look wet SLAP AWAY!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I just hope this stuff doesn’t turn Farage into a milkshake martyr