Thread: The Makeup Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Hello makeup people. I need help finding makeup. I want to do a 2004 Manson thing. Probably the blue eyeshadow look. I can do most makeup, I just have no idea where to get decent products for something that will only be used for maybe 2 or 3 events before it all goes bad
    Hmmm...do you want to go high end or drugstore? Are you stateside or out of country? I'm asking these questions because I can have a better direction as to how to help you. Also, can you give me a more specific pic of Manson? I'm not too familiar with his looks associated with the eras.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Hmmm...do you want to go high end or drugstore? Are you stateside or out of country? I'm asking these questions because I can have a better direction as to how to help you.
    high-end as long as I'm not having to buy giant color palettes that get thrown away just for the blue shades (for example). If I am gonna have to toss a bunch of expired makeup in a few months, I'd rather it be cheap.

I'm in California, USA

edit: i'd like the high-end because I need it to look awesome for like 16 hours, and to make the end product simply look awesome.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    high-end as long as I'm not having to buy giant color palettes that get thrown away just for the blue shades (for example). If I am gonna have to toss a bunch of expired makeup in a few months, I'd rather it be cheap.

I'm in California, USA

edit: i'd like the high-end because I need it to look awesome for like 16 hours, and to make the end product simply look awesome.
    Okay. Like I said before, I'm not too familiar with Marilyn's eras but I would highly recommend a good eye shadow primer. I use Urban Decay and my eyeshadow does not come off. PM me