Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Lyrics that depict your current disposition

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Linkin Park - Runaway

Graffiti decorations under the sky of dust. A constant wave of tension on top of broken trust. The lessons that you taught me, I learned were never true.

Paper bags and angry voices under a sky of dust. Another wave of tension has more than filled me up. All my talk of taking action. These words were never true.

Now I find myself in question. They point the finger at me again. Guilty by association. You point the finger at me again.

I want to run away. Never say goodbye. I want to know the truth instead of wondering why. I want to know the answers. No more lies.

Going to run away. Going to run away.

I'm going to run away and never say goodbye. I'm going to run away and never wonder why. I'm going to run away and open up my mind.

I want to shut the door and open up my mind.

Linkin Park - Easier To Run

Something has been taken from deep inside of me. A secret I've kept locked away. No one can ever say.

Wounds so deep they never show. They never go away. Like moving pictures in my head, for years and years they've played.

Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past. Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have.

Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back, and never moving forward so there would never be a past.

If I could change I would. Take back the pain I would. Retrace every wrong move that I made I would. If I could, I would take all the same to the grave, I would. Stand up and take the blame I would. If I could take all my shame to the grave.

It's easier to run, replacing this pain with something numb. It's so much easier to go than face all this pain here all alone.

Just washing it aside. All of the helplessness inside. Pretending I don't feel misplaced is so much simpler than change.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 07-24-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Deep in the warmth of the Devil's breath, that's where I live.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Queen - Don't Try Suicide

OK.

Don't do it. Don't you try it baby.

Don't do that. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't do that.

You got a good thing going now.

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't

Don't try suicide. Nobody's worth it. Don't try suicide. Nobody cares. Don't try suicide. Just gonna hate it. Don't try suicide. Nobody gives a damn.

So you think it's the easy way out. Think you're gonna slash your wrists this time. Baby when you do it, all you do is get on my tits.

Don't do that. Try. Try. Try baby.

Don't do that. You got a good thing going now.

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't.

Don't try suicide. Nobody's worth it. Don't try suicide. Nobody cares. Don't try suicide. Just gonna hate it. Don't try suicide. Nobody gives a damn.

You need help. Look at yourself you need help. You need life so don't hang yourself. It's OK. OK. OK. OK.

You just can't be a prick teaser all of the time.

A little bit attention. You got it. Need some affection. You got it. Suicide. Suicide. Suicide bid. Suicide. Suicide. Suicide bid.

Suicide.

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it babe. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't, do it.

Don't put your neck on the line. Don't drown on me babe.

Blow your brains out.

Don't do that. Yeah. Don't do that. You got a good thing going baby. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't.

Don't try suicide. Nobody's worth it. Don't try suicide. Nobody cares. Don't try suicide. Just gonna hate it. Don't try suicide.

Nobody gives. Nobody gives. Nobody gives a damn.

Queen - Don't Try So Hard

If you're searching out for something. Don't try so hard. If you're feeling kinda nothing. Don't try so hard. When your problems seem like mountains. You feel the need to find some answers. You can leave them for another day. Don't try so hard.

But if you fall and take a tumble, it won't be far. If you fail you mustn't grumble. Thank your lucky stars. Just savour every mouthful and treasure every moment. When the storms are raging round you, stay right where you are.

Oh, don't try so hard. Oh, don't take it all to heart. It's only fools, they make these rules. Don't try so hard.

One day you'll be a sergeant major. Oh you'll be so proud. Screaming out your bloody orders. Hey, but not too loud. Polish all your shiny buttons. Dressed as lamb instead of mutton. But you never had to try to stand out from the crowd.

Oh what a beautiful world. This is the life for me. Oh what a beautiful world. It's the simple life for me.

Oh, don't try so hard. Oh, don't take it all to heart. It's only fools. They make these rules. Don't try so hard. Don't try so hard.

Don't try so hard.

Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad

When the outside temperature rises and the meaning is oh so clear. 1,001 yellow daffodils begin to dance in front of you. Oh dear.

Are they trying to tell you something? You're missing that one final screw. You're simply not in the pink my dear. To be honest you haven't go a clue.

I'm going slightly mad. I'm going slightly mad. It finally happened. Happened. It finally happened. Oh, whoa. It finally happened.

I'm slightly mad.

Oh dear.

I'm one card short of a full deck. I'm not quite the shilling. One wave short of a shipwreck. I'm not my usual top billing. I'm coming down with a fever. I'm really out to sea. This kettle is boiling over. I think I'm a banana tree.

Oh dear.

I'm going slightly mad. I'm going slightly mad. It finally happened. Happened. It finally happened. It finally happened.

I'm slightly mad. Oh dear.

I'm knitting with only one needle, unraveling fast it's true. I'm driving only 3 wheels these days. But my dear, how about you?

I'm going slightly mad. I'm going slightly mad. It finally happened. It finally happened. Oh yes. It finally happened. I'm slightly mad. Just very slightly mad.

And there you have it.

John Lennon - Working Class Hero

As soon as you're born they make you feel small by giving you no time instead of it all. Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all.

A working class hero is something to be. A working class hero is something to be.

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school. They hate you if you're clever and they despise the fool. Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules.

A working class hero is something to be. A working class hero is something to be.

When they tortured and scared you for 20 odd years, then they expect you to pick a career. When you can't really function, you're so full of fear.

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV, and you think you're so clever and classless and free. But you're still fucking peasants as far I can see.

There's room at the top, they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill if you want to be like the folks on the hill.

If you want to be a hero, well just follow me.

If you want to be a hero, well just follow me.

John Lennon - Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out)

Nobody loves you when you're down and out. Nobody sees you when you're on Cloud 9. Everybody's hustlin' for a buck and a dime.

I'll scratch your back and you'll scratch mine.

I've been across to the other side. I've shown you everything. I've got nothing to hide. And still you ask me, do I love you? What it is, what it is.

All I can tell you is, it's all show biz. All I can tell you is, it's all show biz.

Nobody loves you when you're down and out. Nobody knows you when you're on Cloud 9. Everybody's hustlin' for a buck and a dime.

I'll scratch your back and you'll knife mine.

I've been across the water now, so many times. I've seen the one-eyed witch doctor leading the blind, and still you ask me, do I love you? What you say, what you say.

Every time I put my finger on it, it slips away. Every time I put my finger on it, it slips away.

Well I get up in the morning and I look in the mirror to see. Oh, whee! Then I'm lying in the darkness and I know I can't get to sleep. Oh, whee!

Nobody loves you when you're old and grey. Nobody needs you when you're upside down. Everybody's hollerin' about their own birthday.

Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-25-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Southside Johnny Lyon - Please Come Home for Christmas

Bells will be ringing. The glad, glad news. Oh what a Christmas to have the blues. My baby's gone. I have no friends to wish me greetings once again.

Choirs will be singing Silent Night, Christmas carols by candlelight. Please come home for Christmas. Please come home for Christmas.

If not for Christmas by New Year's Night.

Friends and relations send salutations, sure as the stars shine above. For this is Christmas. Christmas my dear. The time of year to be with the one you love.

So tell me darling you'll never more roam. Christmas and New Year's will find you home. There will be no more sorrow. No grief or pain, because I'll be happy. Happy once again.

No more sorrow. No grief or pain. Because I'll be happy. Christmas, once again.

Darlene Love - All Alone on Christmas

The cold wind is blowin' and the streets are getting dark. I'm writing you a letter and I don't know where to start. The bells will be ringing Saint John the Divine. I get a little lonely every year around this time.

The music plays all night in Little Italy. The lights will be going up on old Rockefellea's tree. People window shopping on Fifth Avenue. All I want for Christmas is you.

Things are different since you've been here last. Childhood dreaming is a thing of the past. Maybe you can bring us some hope this year. Visions of sugar plums have disappeared.

Do you remember sleight riding in the snow, and dancing all night to "Baby, Please Come Home"? Today's celebration is bittersweet. There's mothers and children in the street.

Tell me. I've got to know. Where do lonely hearts go? Because nobody ought to be all alone on Christmas.

South Park (Juan Schwartz and the South Park Children's Choir) - Dead, Dead, Dead

The minute we're born we start dying. We die a little more ever day. Young or old, rich or poor, there's nothing we can do to stop it.

So look long at that Christmas tree, it may be the last one that you see. Decorate your house in green and red because someday you'll be dead.

It might happen in a couple of months or 50 years from now, but no matter when it happens it will seem too soon to you.

So be sure on Christmas Eve when you snuggle into bed that you thank God for your family because someday they'll be dead.

Who knows how many Christmases are left in their short lives? Nobody knows. That's my point. Enjoy them while you can.

And so on Christmas morning, let good tidings fill your head. What a festive season. Someday you'll be dead.

Dead. Dead. Dead. Someday you'll be dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Someday we'll be dead.

Dead. Dead. Dead. Somebody they'll be dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Somebody we'll be dead.

Dead. Dead. Dead. Somebody we'll be dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Everyone you know dead.

A very Merry Christmas to you. Dead. Dead. Dead.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Ministry/Al Jourgensen & Mark Thwaite - It's Always Christmas Time

I've spended my life just chasing my days. I was an angry man who never had love. But never loved. But never loved. But never loved.

It's always Christmas time!

I wasted my time just running around in circles without things I can't remember, but now it's December.

Well I say! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

It's always Christmas! Merry Christmas! It's always Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you! Merry Christmas to me! Merry Christmas to everyone! To my family. To the neighbors! To the world! To the universe!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Bonnie Raitt

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
    You can't make your heart feel something it won't
    Here in the dark, in these final hours
    I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
    But you won't, no you won't
    'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Puddle of Mudd - Drift and Die

Forgotten thoughts of yesterdays. Through my eyes I see the past.
    Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know why.
    I believe. I believe in the truth from inside.
    Go away. Go away. Go away from me. Leave me alone.

Unwanted. Live my life in shame. Who's to blame for my mistakes?
    Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know why.
    I believe. I believe in the truth from inside.
    Go away. Go away. Go away from me. Leave me alone.

Ignorance spreads lies. How much will money buy?
    Well I'll take my time as I drift and die.

As I drift and die. As I drift and die. As I drift and die. As I drift and die. As I drift and die.

Puddle of Mudd - Suicide

Tame hearts collide from deep inside.
    The rays of light move through the night.

Changes in the life.
    Nothing stays the same, but your life is quicker than the blink of an eye.
    The story of love is hello and goodbye until we meet again.
    Until we meet again.

Do you want to fly and touch the sky?
    I'll be down for a while, but I'll be back to do my time.

With face to face to make the grey.
    Why would you lie?
    It's all suicide.

Puddle of Mudd - Piss It All Away

What I feel is real.
    What I do, it's the truth.
    When I drink I can't think.
    When I use, I need more.
    When you're weak I can't speak.
    Close your eyes and taste this wine.
    The cork removed, less purified.

I throw away everything that you say.

Erase everything that you think.

What I feel, it's a sin.
    Tell the truth. Do not lie.
    Make a wish. Won't come true.
    One way streets. One track mind.

Open up and see the light. One million ways to hypnotize.

I throw away everything that you say.

Erase everything that you think. Erase everything that you think.

Piss it. Piss it all away. Piss it. Piss it all away. Piss it. Piss it all away.
    Piss it! Piss it all away! Piss it! Piss it all away!

Throw it all away! Throw it all away! Throw it all away!

Puddle of Mudd - Time Flies

Ain't much time left in my life.
    Monstrous doubt. Time to fly.
    I'm on my way. I'm on my way.

I can't let go. I wake up. Time flies. Flies.

One more step and I'm falling off a mountain.
    One more pill. Who cares? Nobody's countin'.
    They told me to sing it to the birds! Sing it to the birds!
    No one's listening!
    One more step and I'm falling off the mountain.

The mountain sang to me. Whoa. Whoa.
    The mountain sang to me. Whoa. Whoa.

Sitting up on this little bitty hill. Will I make something out of myself?
    Sitting up on this little bitty hill. Will I make something out of myself?

I can't let go. I can't wake up.

Time flies! Time flies! Yeah!
    Time flies! Time flies! Yeah!
    Don't you know!? Don't you know!?
    Don't you know time flies!?
    Flies! Flies! Flies!

Puddle of Mudd - Livin' On Borrowed Time

I smell the bullshit. I'm getting sick of it!

Living on borrowed time so I'll die tomorrow. Die! Yeah!
    Living in yellow skin so I shed and borrow. Shed and borrow.

Waiting on a revolution that I can follow. I can follow. Yeah!
    Feeding on an open wound kills the pain, but I like it. Yeah I like it!
    I'm looking for a new solution I can swallow. I can swallow.
    Living on borrowed time. I'll die tomorrow!
    Who cares if you die!?

Get out of my face! Out of my face with that shit!
    I'm getting sick of it!
    It gets you nowhere. Your life becomes a hit to a hit!
    It's getting deep.

You're gonna die tomorrow.

Okay! Okay! I fucking get it!
    Okay! Okay! I'm gonna kill it!
    No way! No way! No way you're gonna stop me!
    Okay! Okay! Okay!

Who cares if you die!?
    You're gonna die tomorrow!
    Who cares if you die!?
    You're gonna die tomorrow!
    Who cares if you die!? Tomorrow... tomorrow... tomorrow...

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-01-2018 at 02:41 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    "And I know it's why people do it
    I know it's just the game
    But I can't
    It's something deep inside me
    I just can't explain so
    I staggered in the club
    I staggered to the stage
    It's all the bright lights filled me up
    With nothing, empty rage"
    --EMA, "Smoulder"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    You could end everything right here,
    Finish it off and disappear,
    Isn't it great to have the choice,
    Quiet it down and stop the noise.

Archive - Funeral

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Fear Factory - Descent

Descent. Descent.

Falling victim from neglect. Designed thoughts and intellect.
    Forgotten and displaced. The crux of my dismay.

Deeper into this abyss. Weighted down and sinking fast.
    Life did not offer me more than false destiny.

I feel nothing. I am nothing. I feel nothing. Nothing.
    How deep I descend until I reach my end?
    How deep I descend?
    How deep I descend?

I am nothing. I feel nothing. I am nothing. I feel nothing.
    Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

How deep I descend?

How deep I descend?
    How deep I descend?
    How deep I descend?
    How deep I descend?

Fear Factory - Resurrection

Consumed with memories that preceded today.
    Given a chance to bereave life that's slipping away.

Suffered through tragedy of my slow decay.
    Deceptive tendencies dragged my soul away.

Forsaken by destiny. Forsaken by my own mind.
    I must remove my skin to see believe in your eyes.

All that I know, there was no God for me.
    Force that shatters all. Absence of mortality.

All that I know, there was no God for me.
    Force that shatters all. Absence of humanity.

Revive all my fears.
    Revive wasted tears.
    Revive void within.
    Revive once again.

Reach for the sky.
    Touch the sky.
    Revive a hope for mankind.

Fear Factory - Invisible Wounds (Dark Bodies)

Dark bodies floating in darkness. No sign of light ever given.
    Imprisoned in a world without a memory.
    Unconscious or am I conscious?
    Cut from the heart I am part of. Sometimes I feel as if I'm frozen in Heaven.

In dreams I see myself flying. Closer to the sun and I'm climbing.
    Tried to touch the sun but the brightness burned my eyes.
    Unconscious or am I conscious?
    Fell from the sky like a star.
    Sometimes I feel as if I'm frozen in Heaven.

And I saw my own face in the dark and the loneliness.
    And I saw my own face like a spark frozen in Heaven.

Dark. Dark. Dark.
    My life was so dark. Dark. Dark.
    My mind was so dark. Dark. Dark.
    My life was so dark. Dark. Dark.
    Everything was dark. Dark.

Dark bodies floating in darkness.

Korn - Helmet in the Bush

I keep asking. What's your lie?
    It is disturbing. This eases my mind.
    Days keep passing. One notch at a time.
    I don't feel right. Please God let me sleep tonight.

I keep asking. Will you again please try?
    It is haunting. This takes my mind.
    Days keep passing. Line after line.
    I don't feel right.

Please God don't met me die tonight.

Die tonight. Die tonight. Die tonight. Die tonight.

Every day confronted, circumvents giving in.
    I just want to know why?

Want to give it up. No! I can't escape!

Please God. Please God.
    Please God help me. Please God free me. Please God help me from my painful situation.
    Please God help me. Please God free me. Please God help me from my painful situation.
    Please God help me! Please God free me! Please God save me from my painful situation!

Please God don't let me give in tonight! Please God.
    Oh please God don't don't let me give in tonight! Please God.
    Oh please God don't let me give in tonight! Don't let me die!
    Please God don't let me give in tonight!

Don't let me die!

Korn - It's On!

Come on!

Save some for me. It's what I like.
    I want to play. You know it's time.
    Something is calling. I can't keep from falling. Come on!

Once I cave in. What can I fight?
    I could never win. Myself I don't like.
    I don't like! I don't like! I don't like!
    Something is calling I can't keep from falling. Come on!

You see it's my fault! Angels stabbing me inside!
    Nothing changes! Just rearranges! For me this time.

This time. This time.

Hold me inside. Put me inside. Hold me this time. Put me inside.

Come on! It's on! Come on! It's on! Come on! It's on! Come on! It's on!

Korn - Hollow Life

Beating the fall I can't help but desire of falling down this time.
    Deep in this hole of my making I can't escape. Falling all this time.

Fearing to fall and still and still the ground below me calls. Falling down this time.
    Ripping apart all these things I have tried to stop. Falling down this time.

We fall in space. We can't look down. Death may come. Peace I have found.
    What to say? Am I alive? Am I asleep or have I died?
    Haunting me! Something takes a part of me!
    I want to say my whole life. Am I asleep? We fall down.

We come to this place falling through time, living a hollow life!
    Always we're taking, waiting for signs. Hollow lives!

Is there ever any wonder why we look to the sky? Search in vain. Asking why?
    All alone, where is God looking down? We don't know.
    Is there ever any wonder why we look to the sky? Search in vain. Asking why?
    All alone, where is God looking down? We don't know.

We fall in space. We can't look down.
    Death may come. Peace I have found.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    And when you dream
    We'll come for you and breathe in your pain
    We've seen such things
    Hide them from you and so keep you pure

I've seen gods bleeding
    I've seen worlds burn
    I've seen stars falling
    And I've seen a dead sun rising

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Wesley Willis - Merry Christmas

Christmas is a fun time. It is a fun time every December. It is also a Joy Month. I like this holiday a lot.

Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.

Christmas is a fun time to get gifts. People stay home for the holidays. They spend time with their children. That's what it is all about.

Christmas makes people feel right at home. Christmas gives me harmonization. Christmas is Jesus Christ's birthday. That's what it is about in the mix.

Rock over London. Rock out Los Angeles.

Allstate. You're in good hands.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Depeche Mode - Shame

Do you ever get that feeling when the guilt begins to hurt? Seeing all the children wallowing in dirt. Crying out in hunger, crying out in pain.

Soap won't wash away your shame.

Do you ever get the feeling that something isn't right? Seeing your brother's fists clenched ready for the right. Soon the fighting turns to weapons and the weapons turn to wounds.

So the doctors stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch.

Do you ever get the feeling that something can be done to eradicate these problems and make the people one? Do you ever get the feeling, something like a nagging itch?

And all the while the doctors stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch.

Hope alone won't remove the stains. Shame.

It all seems so stupid it makes me want to give up, but why should I give up when it all seems so stupid?

Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth

You had something to hide. Should have hidden it, shouldn't you? Now you're not satisfied with what you've been put through.

It's just time to pay the price of not listening to advice and deciding in your youth on the policy of truth.

Things could've been so different now. It used to be so civilized. You will always wonder how it could've been if you'd only lied.

It's too late to change events. It's time to face the consequence for delivering the proof in the policy of truth.

Never again is what you swore. The time before. Never again is what you swore. The time before.

Now you're standing there tongue tied. You'd better learn your lesson well. Hide what you have to hide and tell what you have to tell.

You'll see your problems multiplied if you continue to decide to faithfully pursue the policy of truth.

Never again is what you swore. The time before. Never again is what you swore. The time before.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Rammstein - Was Ich Liebe (What I Love)

I can do without luck
    because it carries misfortune with it
    I have to destroy it
    What I love, I want to fix

I'm not allowed to be happy
    No (no, no)

I don't love that I love something
    I don't like it when I like something
    I'm not happy when I'm happy
    I know, though, that later I'll regret it

Whoever loves me, then, accepts it

What I love,
    it will be ruined
    What I love,
    that must also die, oh die

So I hold myself harmless
    I'm not allowed to love
    Then I don't need to suffer (no)
    And no hearts get broken

No (no, no)

What I love,
    it will be ruined
    What I love,

From happiness and joy
    follows agony
    For everything that's beautiful,
    you have to pay, yes

What I love,
    it will be ruined
    What I love,
    what I love

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Joy Division - Exercise One

When you're looking at life in a strange new room
    Maybe drowning soon, is this the start of it all?
    Turn on your TV, turn down your pulse
    Turn away from it all, it's all getting too much

When you're looking at life, deciphering scars
    Just who fooled who? Sit still in their cars
    The lights look bright when you reach outside
    Time for one last ride before the end of it all

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    "Politicians hide themselves away,
    they only started the war.
    Why should they go out to fight?"
    - War Pigs by Black Sabbath

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    A. "Literally a million other reasons I gotta pretend I'm ok
    But I'm not I'm not, I'm not!...

When am I gonna learn there's never gonna be a forever for me...

Shouldn't I be healthy? ...
    I'm not fucking happy, I'm never happy!
    WHAAAAA/NO/FUUUUUUCK (aka random screaming)

WHAT A WASTE WHAT A WASTE WHAT A WASTE

-GhostemanexParvo-i duckinf hatw you

B. "Im not gonna MAKE IT...I'm in a million fucKING PIECES
    -Ghostemane: some song off of N/O/I/S/E

C. Newish Ghostemane in general.

I highly doubt I'd love ghoste so much if I hadn't got sick, but, it's insanely fucking cathartic. Most of these lyrics are screamed over awful industrial noise.
    It gets me fired up like Somewhat Damaged does.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    "I pledge
    that I'll taste each second
    That said
    I know each moment's a present
    I'll fight
    a battle fit for ballads
    Alright
    at two we hit the palace
    I pledge
    that we are individuals
    That said
    from you I'm indivisible
    Fight
    and match the blaze of comets
    Recite
    this ex-losers promise." - The Oath, Street Sweeper Social Club

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Madonna - Over and Over

Hurry up. I just can't wait. I got to do it now. I can't be late.

I know I'm not afraid. I got to get out the door. If I don't to it now, I won't get anymore.

You try to criticize my drive. If I lose, I don't feel paralyzed.

It's not the game, it's how you play and if I fall, I get up again now.

I get up again. Over and over. I get up again. Over and over. I get up again. Over and over. I get up again. Over and over.

Got past my first mistake. I'll only give as much as I can take.

You're never going to see me standing still. I'm never going to stop until I get my fill.

It doesn't matter who you are, it's what you do that takes you far.

And if at first you don't succeed, here's some advice that you should heed.

You get up again. Over and over. You get up again. Over and over. You get up again. Over and over. You get up again. Over and over.

I'm not afraid to say I hear a different beat.

Oh, and I'll go out in the street. Yeah, and I will shout it again from the highest mountain.

Hurry up. Hurry up. Hurry up.

Hurry up. I just can't wait. I got to do it now. I can't be late.

I know I'm not afraid. I got to get out the door. If I don't to it now, I won't get anymore.

You try to criticize my drive. If I lose, I don't feel paralyzed.

It's not the game, it's how you play and if I fall, I get up again now.

I get up again. Over and over. I get up again. Over and over. I get up again. Over and over. I get up again. Over and over.

I'm not afraid to say I hear a different beat.

Oh, and I'll go out in the street. Yeah, and I will shout it again from the highest mountain.

Shout it. Shout it. Shout it. Ah.

Over and over. Over and over. Over and over. Over and over.

Hurry up. Hurry up. Hurry up.

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-02-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Depeche Mode (Martin Gore) - The Bottom Line

Like a cat dragged in from the rain
    Who goes straight back out to do it all over again
    I'll be back for more

It's something that is out of our hands
    Something we will never understand
    It's a hidden law

The apple falls
    Destiny calls
    I follow you

Like a pawn on the eternal board
    Who's never quite sure what he's moved towards
    I walk blindly on

And heaven is in front of me
    Your heaven beckons me enticingly
    when I arrive it's gone

The river flows
    The wise man knows
    I follow you

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    Depeche Mode (Martin Gore) - The Bottom Line

Like a cat dragged in from the rain
    Who goes straight back out to do it all over again
    I'll be back for more

It's something that is out of our hands
    Something we will never understand
    It's a hidden law

The apple falls
    Destiny calls
    I follow you

Like a pawn on the eternal board
    Who's never quite sure what he's moved towards
    I walk blindly on

And heaven is in front of me
    Your heaven beckons me enticingly
    when I arrive it's gone

The river flows
    The wise man knows
    I follow you
    (The sun will shine
    the bottom line.)

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Lindemann / Schlaf Ein

When your children are tired
    Talk to Godfather Sleep
    He climbs from the shadowy treetops
    Holds you in his kingdom of dreams

If you feel weak and drowsy,
    he'll hold you gently and embrace you
    Now it is time to do nothing more
    but rest your mind and body

In the deep forest, one sees nothing anymore
    Will it make your heart so heavy

Oh, your little hearts are heavy
    And the tears flow quickly

There's no more blood to see
    You must go to sleep now

Dear child, you shouldn't cry
    It'll just make the earth wet

Tomorrow the sun will shine
    Lick the tears from your pale cheek

When the day comes to an end
    The last light stands before the darkness

You shouldn't be sad
    Tomorrow the sun will shine

Go to sleep

And the cold night is over
    Freely give in to the sleep once more
    Gently open your heavy lids
    And if God is willing, we'll see each other again

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    The Cure - Disintegration

Oh, I miss the kiss of treachery
    The shameless kiss of vanity
    The soft and the black and the velvety
    Up tight against the side of me

And mouth and eyes and heart all bleed
    And run in thickening streams of greed
    As bit by bit it starts the need
    To just let go my party piece

Oh, I miss the kiss of treachery
    The aching kiss before I feed
    The stench of a love for a younger meat

And the sound that it makes when it cuts in deep
    The holding up on bended knees
    The addiction of duplicities
    As bit by bit it starts the need
    To just let go my party piece

But I never said I would stay to the end
    So I leave you with babies and hoping for frequency

Screaming like this in the hope of the secrecy
    Screaming me over and over and over
    I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the scenery
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the ending would be

So it's all come back round to breaking apart again
    Breaking apart like I'm made up of glass again
    Making it up behind my back again
    Holding my breath for the fear of sleep again
    Holding it up behind my head again
    Cut in the deep to the heart of the bone again
    Round and round and round and it's coming apart again
    Over and over and over

And now that I know that I'm breaking to pieces
    I'll pull out my heart and I'll feed it to anyone
    I'm crying for sympathy, crocodiles cry
    For the love of the crowd
    And the three cheers from everyone

Dropping through sky
    Through the glass of the roof
    Through the roof of your mouth
    Through the mouth of your eye
    Through the eye of the needle
    It's easier for me to get closer to Heaven
    Than ever feel whole again

But I never said I would stay to the end
    I knew I would leave you with babies and everything

Screaming like this in the hole of sincerity
    Screaming it over and over and over
    I leave you with photographs, pictures of trickery
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is
    How the end always is

How the end always is
    How the end always is
    How the end always is
    How the end always is
    Always is
    Always is

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I know that she was wrong
    but life is moving on, so
    Get it together, 'cause now anger is your pleasure
    And the pleasure is the tether that fed you for too long
    Now you're thinking that you're better
    'cause you think it made you strong...

RIP School of Seven Bells

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, "Howl"

You try so hard to be cold
    You try so hard to not show
    I give you nothing to doubt, and you doubt me
    I give you all that I have, but you don’t see

Now I know that my eyes must close here
    Every word seems to feel like you don’t care
    But I know that you’re so confused and afraid
    I just want to be one true thing that don’t fade
    I don’t wanna give up tomorrow
    I just can’t understand why we’re going on

You try so hard to be heard
    You try so hard to not hurt
    I give you nothing to doubt, and you doubt me
    I give you all that I have, but you don’t see

Now I know that my eyes must close here
    Every word seems to feel like you don’t care
    But I know that you’re so confused and afraid
    I just want to be one true thing that don’t fade
    I don’t wanna give up tomorrow
    I just can’t understand why we’re going on

I don’t wanna be sad
    I don’t wanna be sad
    I don’t wanna be scared
    I don’t wanna be scared
    I don’t wanna decide
    I don’t wanna decide
    I see the road is hard
    I see the road is hard
    I won’t wait for you in silence

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I haven't been good to myself
    And you haven't been good to me
    I haven't been good to myself
    And lately, you haven't been good to me

Lately, I decided I'ma stay alive
    I just wanna live and see society die
    Looking around and all I see is at the end of the line
    I see a dystopia, dystopia!

Ghostemane - Nihil

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Wang Chung - Let's Go

Meet me in a restaurant. Meet me on the top of the world. Meet me and we'll talk the language of love.

I'll meet you anywhere you want. I'll meet you on ballroom floor. Meet me and we'll float to a level above.

I wish you'd drop what you're doing and get on the case. We could blow this existence right out into space and share a sweet isolation.

Let's go there today. Go today. Go today. Every way! Any way!

Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on! Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on!

Take your cue from me now, I'm saying baby let's go. Will you listen to me? I'm saying baby come on now!

Let's go because we can't hold back no more! There's no way!

Meet you on a mountain top. I'll meet you at the end of the block as long we can talk in the language of love.

I'll take you in my arms again. I'll take you to the edge of time. Together we can reach for the heavens above.

I wish you'd drop what you're doing and get on the case, so we could blow this existence right out into space and share a sweet isolation.

Let's go there today. Go today. Go today. Every way! Any way!

Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on! Because baby I want your love! Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on!

Because baby I'm saying take your cue from me now, I'm saying baby let's go! Will you listen to me? I'm saying baby come on now!

Meet me on the dance floor and we'll dance to the rhythm. Dance to rhythm! Get your feet in motion and we'll dance to rhythm.

Dance to rhythm! Dance to the rhythm! Dance to the rhythm of love! Oh baby!

Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on. Because baby I'm saying take your cue from me now, I'm saying baby let's go!

Will you listen to me? I'm saying baby come on now!

Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on! Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on! Let's go baby! Let's go baby! Come on!

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Type O Negative - Gravitational Constant: G = 6.67x10-8 cm-3gm-1sec-2

[a. Unjustifiable Existence]

One, two, three, four
    I don't wanna live no more

Well I've got no more reason to live
    And I've got no more love to give
    Tonight's the night
    I'll paint the town red
    I'll put another hole through my head

Unjustifiable existence
    Unjustifiable
    Unjustifiable existence
    Unjustifiable existence

Now I feel the weight of a world on my back
    I've seen the future
    The future looks black
    It's what I must do
    I have no reservations
    Ain't talk 'bout self preservation

Unjustifiable existence
    Unjustifiable
    Unjustifiable existence
    Unjustifiable existence

Gravity
    Crushing me
    Gravity
    Crushing me
    Crushing me
    Crushing me

[b. Acceleration (due to gravity) - 980cm^-2 sec]

Yeah I feel something pulling me down
    Forcing me between myself and the ground
    Of all the nightmares that ever came true
    I think that gravity is you

Unjustifiable existence
    Unjustifiable
    Unjustifiable existence
    Unjustifiable existence

Gravity
    Crushing me
    Gravity
    Crushing me
    Crushing me
    Crushing me

[c. Antimatter: Electromechanical Psychedelicosis]

[d. Requiem for a Souless Man]

I've got a problem
    A problem with hate
    I can't go on dragging this weight
    A cold steel hand that won't let go
    Acid-filled thoughts out of control

I built myself a nice little cage
    With bars of anger and a lock of rage
    I can't help asking who's got the key?
    When I know damned well it's me

No I ain't hinting for sympathy
    I'm used to dealing with apathy
    The scars on my wrists may seem like a crime
    Just wish me better luck next time

So what if I died a thousand deaths
    You think I'm insane but I have no regrets
    One more time won't matter no question
    Suicide is self expression.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tom Waits, "Make It Rain"

She took all my money
    And my best friend
    You know the story
    Here it comes again
    I have no pride
    I have no shame
    You gotta make it rain
    Since you're gone
    Deep inside it hurts
    I'm just another sad guest
    On this dark earth
    I want to believe
    In the mercy of the world again
    Make it rain, make it rain
    The night's too quiet
    Stretched out alone
    I need the whip of thunder
    And the wind's dark moan
    I'm not Able, I'm just Cain
    Open up the heavens
    Make it rain
    I'm close to heaven
    Crushed at the gate
    They sharpen their knives
    On my mistakes
    What she done
    You can't give it a name
    Just make it rain
    Without her love
    Without your kiss
    Hell can't burn me
    More than this
    I'm burning up all this pain
    Open up the heavens
    Make it rain
    I'm born to trouble
    I'm born to fate
    Inside a promise
    I can't escape
    It's the same old world
    But nothing looks the same
    Make it rain
    Make it rain
    Make it rain
    Last edited by piggy; 07-14-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    The Velvet Underground, "One Of These Days"

One of these days
    And it's peculiar
    Gonna look for me
    And baby I'll be gone
    One of these days
    And it won't be long
    You gonna call my name
    And I'll be far gone
    I'm gonna tell you something
    That I ain't told no one before
    That is if I can't stop dancing
    And get my poor self off this bar room floor
    One of these days
    And in peculiar
    Babe you're gonna call my name
    You now that I'll be gone (bye bye baby)
    I'm gonna tell you something
    That I ain't told no one before
    That is if I can't stop dancing
    And get my poor self off this bar room floor
    One of these days
    And it won't be long
    You gonna call my name
    And I'll be gone
    You gonna call my name
    And I'll be gone
    You gonna call my name
    And I'll be gone

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    It takes years to find the nerve, to be apart from what you’ve done. To find the truth inside yourself and not depend on anyone.