Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2014.08.25 - Hollywood, CA @ Hollywood Bowl

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Well it appears those premium Garden boxes sold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello los angeles attendees, i am coming to this show from melbourne australia and don't really know anybody in the wider los angeles area that's going. is there a meet up or anything like that happening by chance? would be cool to put some faces to names.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey everyone! Looking for an ticket. Will only sit in the Terrace Boxes or closer. Pool is preferred. Let me know.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by draven View Post
    hello los angeles attendees, i am coming to this show from melbourne australia and don't really know anybody in the wider los angeles area that's going. is there a meet up or anything like that happening by chance? would be cool to put some faces to names.
    This will be the third show for me and the halfway point for my Southern California trip. I'll be heading out to LA from the Palm Springs area in the late morning hours and will be killing time, so pre-show meet up would be awesome.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    For you classy folk, monday's are raw bar mondays @ Delphine's, at the W hotel in Hollywood. $2 west coast oysters $1 east coast + other assorted specials.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an extra ticket available in Terrace section 1826. I'd like face value and if someone is interested by this weekend I will take care of UPS two day delivery.

PM me if interested.

*SOLD*
    Last edited by Binky007; 08-14-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Ticket sold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd be interested in a meetup @ the bowl or around it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've been browsing the threads and can't seem to find out for sure but are NIN always closing out the night? I just want to make sure they're playing last in the lineup. Thanks, guys.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    I've been browsing the threads and can't seem to find out for sure but are NIN always closing out the night? I just want to make sure they're playing last in the lineup. Thanks, guys.
    Hello,

Below are the NIN.com | Soundgarden pre-sale ticket pick-up and early entry instructions.

WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID A LONG WAIT AND MISSING ANY OF THE SHOW.

TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY TO CONCOURSE START TIME: 4:30PM.

·To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a validGOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME on your ticket order.Your guest must be with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up their ticket without you.

·Immediate entry to venue is required after Ticket Pick-Up. You will not be able to pick up your tickets and then leave the venue. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

·Tickets are non-transferable. There will be no box office name changes or ticket transfers allowed.

TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY LOCATION: TENT BETWEEN MAIN BOX OFFICE AND MAIN GATE.

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MAP

EVENT TIMELINE:
    4:30pm NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale Ticket Pick-Up / Early Entry to Main Concourse
    5:15pm NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale 15 Minute Early Entry to Lawn and Seated Areas
    5:30pm Doors open to the General Public
    7:00pm – 7:25pmCold Cave
    7:45pm – 9:00pm Soundgarden
    9:30pm – 10:50pm Nine Inch Nails
    FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL PATRONS ALL ITEMS MAY BE INSPECTED BY SECURITY UPON ENTRY

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE BOWL FOR THESE EVENTS

• Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.

• Umbrellas and chairs.

• Cameras, audio, and video recording equipment.

• Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.

YOU MAY BRING INTO THE BOWL

• Picnic baskets and coolers no larger than 15" wide by 22" long by 15" high.

• Factory sealed non-alcoholic plastic bottles, one liter or less in size.

• Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware or sipper bottles) holding food or non-alcoholic beverages.

• Blankets and seat cushions.
    Very nice that they're allowing picnic baskets/blankets...but I aint gonna have room for a picnic basket when NIN comes on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To those who have been to the Hollywood Bowl, How are the Terrace seats set up? This is my first time to the Venue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My first time too - can not wait - is there a meet up?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LenaMHJBKZ2 View Post
    To those who have been to the Hollywood Bowl, How are the Terrace seats set up? This is my first time to the Venue.
    Related question: Does the Bowl use access controls to keep people from wandering between sections? e.g. keeping the upper tier riff-raff out of the Terrace or Garden boxes. Like, wristbands or anything?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Related question: Does the Bowl use access controls to keep people from wandering between sections? e.g. keeping the upper tier riff-raff out of the Terrace or Garden boxes. Like, wristbands or anything?
    Lots of ushers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to be holding on the a poster tube and t-shirts all night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have one ticket for sale at face value ($147.65) for a seat in Garden 1, Row 611, Seat 2. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by fragility3.1; 08-21-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fragility3.1 View Post
    I have one ticket for sale at face value ($147.65) for a seat in Garden 1, Row 611, Seat 2. PM me if interested.
    O_O

so jelly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    O_O

so jelly.
    I found a seat in Pool A, Row 7 this morning at non-VIP pricing, so I upgraded.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    jealousy turns to hate, especially as all the terrace boxes have opened up.

I am never buying presales unless they're top tier again, ever.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    How many seats were available in the Pool today?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    jealousy turns to hate, especially as all the terrace boxes have opened up.
    That's crazy. I wonder why they were holding so many back there. Fortunately, I'm don't have to consider upgrading to those, since my current seat is right next to the area that opened up. If those seats had been 6 or 7 rows closer though...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    That's crazy. I wonder why they were holding so many back there. Fortunately, I'm don't have to consider upgrading to those, since my current seat is right next to the area that opened up. If those seats had been 6 or 7 rows closer though...
    I've already spent too much money upgrading this touring cycle. NIN's got me tapped out. I guess on the positive side my tickets were only $160 instead of $300 for the boxes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two tickets for sale ($250) for K1, Section 12, seats 4 and 6. PM me or email me (huong.uyen23@gmail.com) if interested.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    How many seats were available in the Pool today?
    I just saw the one @fragility3.1 got and another almost mirrored on the other side of the pool circle. I spent a good 10 minutes debating, but I didn't pull the trigger since they were so far off to the side of the stage.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 08-21-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It seems like most of the presale tickets were off center. I think I prefer enormodomes where I can be center in front of the soundboard. I'll keep my terrace 2 seats since I already had good seats in Mansfield.
    There are also some good seats in the front rows of the superseats, which are $30 cheaper than the boxes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In case anyone missed it: KROQ will be giving away orchestra tickets to the show on Sunday. Hit up their Twitter/Instagram and:

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2014/08/20/...arden-tickets/

Show up in your band tees or bring other memorabilia!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    edit

tickets gone now, thanks!
    Last edited by wakeupjon; 08-24-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeupjon View Post
    I have two face value second row right facing stage garden tickets. the garden box holds four seats total, i have two. i think the face value was 300 total. text me if you want them im also looking for the cheapest ticket humanly possible... single seat... let me know!

eight one eight four four two eight three two six
    oh my god if I could find someone to take my nin presale I'd be all over that.

jealousy. and hate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i bought a $40 ticket (total after fees) in section U1 and hope to move up. this isn't my first time at the bowl so will try a couple maneuvers. i'd hang out in hollywood for the kroq giveaways but doubt the wife/kid would understand. after irvine, i can't wait to see this show again

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3po1nt0 View Post
    i bought a $40 ticket (total after fees) in section U1 and hope to move up. this isn't my first time at the bowl so will try a couple maneuvers. i'd hang out in hollywood for the kroq giveaways but doubt the wife/kid would understand. after irvine, i can't wait to see this show again
    The last time I saw NIN at the Bowl, I went on a last minute whim and ended up in the nose bleeds. I have a terrace seat this time, so it will be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone has E, terrence, D, K, J, G or F seats (two next to each other) they'd like to unload for $100 total, let me know! Trying to get a pair for my GF.

text:
    eight one eight four four two eight three two six

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Selling one TERR2, Row 1525 will call ticket from presale. $125
    If you have a better solo seat and looking for a pair, I'm willing to trade.

and gone
    Last edited by Alvetica; 08-24-2014 at 07:41 PM.