So now that I'm finally recovered from both shows, I can do a quick write up of my experience.

First off, it was my first Nine Inch Nails show (after missing many opportunities previously due to lack of age and money) and it was absolutely perfect conditions for me. Almost right on the rail, just off to the right of Trent, could see everything perfectly and there was no tall prick standing in front of me as is usually the case.

The second I heard 'A Warm Place' start I literally started screaming from excitement. Then I pretty much stood there in awe as everything went dark and everyone came out on stage. Then 'Somewhat Damaged' starts and I lost my shit to it along with everyone else. The set continued and every single song just fit perfectly, every single song they played was exactly what I wanted to hear. Then 'Piggy' started and I almost pissed my pants from how excited I was that I was finally hearing it live then one minute Trent is on stage singing, next thing I see is his face inches away from mine, still singing into the mic, so I did the first thing that came to mind...and reached out to pull Trent further into the pit . So I did exactly that, I pulled an arm free, reached out and grabbed onto his bicep and holy shit the man has solid arms. If there's anything that's given me motivation to get back into gym work again it's that moment right there. All of a sudden Trent tosses the mic and it ended up landing right next to my shoulder, so I turned my head and just screamed into it (not sure if anybody who recorded the show can hear it, listen out for the "dying cow" scream, haha) which was even more fun for me.

Everything after that was pretty damn amazing. I was so happy hearing them play "Only" and it was hilarious seeing everyone around me starting to dance rather than jump/attempt to mosh to it. But the absolute highlight of the set for me were the three songs which followed on after. First, I know "Wish" is pretty much considered a staple song in their setlists, but to someone like myself who absolutely loves the song AND has never heard it live before, it was damn cool. The absolute tip top, number 1, 100% holy fucking shit part of the night for me was hearing them play "Burn". The song that basically started me off on Nine Inch Nails it's the reason why I still have a sore neck and bruises up and down my back and sides. Still can't get over the fact that they played it...so damn good. Again, "Gave Up" seems pretty common again, but it's another one of my all time "I need to hear this live" songs so I was cheering, especially AFTER hearing "Wish" and "Burn" back to back.

The rest of the set was absolutely awesome as well. I finally heard "Hurt" played live. I purposely stopped listening to it after the tour was announced just so it would seem so much more magical on the night, and it worked