Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN with Soundgarden - summer 2014 amphitheatre NA tour

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Ok. So I'm definitely gonna hit up Irvine and then maybe Hollywood. Since I'll be going alone, I don't have to worry about ticket limits. I didn't get the chance to meet any ETSers at the Staples Center last time, so I hope to meet you guys this summer.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    On tour.nin.com, log in. Then, click on the presale link for Toulouse, France. You can find the price range there and maybe the seating charts. (I think the seating charts just link to Live Nation pages that haven't been updated yet.)
    Ah. Thank you — I was 99% of the way there. I even clicked on a presale link, but that one didn’t lead to MusicToday … plus it was in Portuguese.

My vote’s for NINgarden since no one with any taste calls NIN “Nails.”

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos L Halper View Post
    Bummer....no St. Louis date. Has anyone seen Death Grips live?? I'd be really interested in seeing them open for NIN/Soundgarden.
    They were probably the best live act I saw last year. It'll be interesting to see how fans of Soundgarden and NIN take to Death Grips live. They're incredible really.

Anyway, so I'm certain this will probably be Nine Inch Nails only time in North America this year? I would very much love to go to that show in Chicago at Tinley Park but they scheduled the show the week after Pitchfork Festival and my vacation time is set up to where I get back the Tuesday that week of the show..it doesn't really make sense to come back that Tuesday and then leave again Thursday for the NIN show. It's a shame because I would've loved to have seen this show. I'll still weigh my options I suppose but I really hope to go to this tour just for NIN and Death Grips together.

Does anyone think Nine Inch Nails will tour again in the fall for North America or is this NIN 2014's last US stop?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'm still hoping they'll tour with QOTSA come September. Both of their schedules free up then -- at least what's been made public.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    If they tour again in 2014 in the US, it would have to be some sort of winter jaunt extending to 2015. I can't see them announcing another US tour shortly after or before going on this one to be honest.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    just emailed Musictoday about max ticket in presale issue (2 or 4 depending on where one looks)

We shall see if they reply

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    If they tour again in 2014 in the US, it would have to be some sort of winter jaunt extending to 2015. I can't see them announcing another US tour shortly after or before going on this one to be honest.
    Why? This leg with Soundgarden isn't much more than a month long, into late August.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    That's just a reseller/scalper. They often sell tickets before they actually go on sale. If you read the fine print on most of those sites, they're only obligated to sell you the ticket you've picked, or one deemed "better" than it. So they're just speculating.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    Ha , So much for presale:

Nine Inch Nails & Soundgarden

Sunday, July 27, 2014 at [Time TBA

Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, Toronto, Canada

http://www.ticketnetwork.com/tix/nin...medium=5327415
    What is it? All I get when I go to page is a loading page that never goes anywhere.

EDIT: nevermind, someone already answered my question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    Ah. Thank you — I was 99% of the way there. I even clicked on a presale link, but that one didn’t lead to MusicToday … plus it was in Portuguese.

My vote’s for NINgarden since no one with any taste calls NIN “Nails.”
    NINgarden sounds acceptable. Let's go w/that.
    I sometimes call NIN 'nails' among my friends that are fans. And I have plenty of taste!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Why? This leg with Soundgarden isn't much more than a month long, into late August.
    First off, they've been on tour nearly the whole entire year. Secondly, if they were announce a whole tour with or without Soundgarden with other dates, they likely would've been announced all at once. Third, they're hitting all the major markets on this tour, seems pretty redundant to announce another US tour in such a short period of time, considering they've covered all those markets with Tension and more and some of the same markets with this tour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well no Buffalo date or Darien lake date ( Not surprised) , leaves me with road trips to Toronto or Clarkston or both...Doesn't look like theres room to even add on dates..

Anyone care to speculate there "MAY" be a fall Club type tour? Or do we think this will be the last leg in the US?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Do these nin.com tickets include a meet and greet option for more $'s or not? I don't see a mention of it one way or the other and I know they did it for the first leg of their Tension tour last year and I missed out in St. Paul. Have the finances and means to see them this time around and am hoping they are either included in the nin member presale tickets or are added later..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I definitely don't recall meet and greet options for the presale last year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninhead007 View Post
    Do these nin.com tickets include a meet and greet option for more $'s or not? I don't see a mention of it one way or the other and I know they did it for the first leg of their Tension tour last year and I missed out in St. Paul. Have the finances and means to see them this time around and am hoping they are either included in the nin member presale tickets or are added later..
    They did that for select Wave goodbye shows ( Donations for Eric?? ) , not this tour , unless I missed it..

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    St. Paul was the first show of the tour, so they decided to buy the line-sitters a bunch of pizza, and some of the band members came out to say hi. There was no meet and greet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to Soundgarden's website, their pre-sale is the same time during the NIN. WTF? I thought the Soundgarden pre-sale was Tuesday? This is gonna be a shit storm...I hope I can get through the website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Trent will take another 4 year hiatus from touring after this one. How much do ya'll want to bet?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. Veal View Post
    According to Soundgarden's website, their pre-sale is the same time during the NIN. WTF? I thought the Soundgarden pre-sale was Tuesday? This is gonna be a shit storm...I hope I can get through the website.

yeah - twitter for them said Tuesday - their email sent out with the password said Monday for SG presale.
    Please no one post the password on the public forum here - it only makes it harder for everyone to get tix.

None of their links to the ticket sale sites work though - ticketmaster seems to have changed them all/removed them.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    I prefer Layne era AIC, but everyone who has checked out the new AIC singer, seems to say he does a great job.....Considering SG's last album tanked and got bad/mediocre reviews, and most reports I hear from their live shows is they are mediocre at best, they need Trent a lot more than Trent needs them....Would prefer if NIN toured with more full on electronic/industrial type bands instead of "rock n roll" bands. QOTSA, Janes, Soundgarden.....

halfway down in the interview he decimates PJ.....

http://www.theninhotline.net/archive...s/axc94a.shtml
    We've been down this rode before. Again:

At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from critics, the album received an average score of 70, which indicates "generally favorable reviews."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_An...tical_response

As for album sales, again, a few hundred thousand in 2012 for an old-school rock band is very respectable.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Soundgarden's website currently blatantly lists the password so I don't think it's intended to be secret. If they're using Ticketmaster then ideally it will be a different pool of tickets from NIN's sale anyway.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. Veal View Post
    Trent will take another 4 year hiatus from touring after this one. How much do ya'll want to bet?
    I don't know if I'd go that far, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Soundgarden's website currently blatantly lists the password so I don't think it's intended to be secret. If they're using Ticketmaster then ideally it will be a different pool of tickets from NIN's sale anyway.
    Does the NIN presale work via ticketmaster?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    According to the Soundgarden site, Death Grips will not be playing at either the Chicago or Toronto shows.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 03-16-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Does the NIN presale work via ticketmaster?
    Nope, NIN presale is artist direct through musictoday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    yeah - twitter for them said Tuesday - their email sent out with the password said Monday for SG presale.
    Please no one post the password on the public forum here - it only makes it harder for everyone to get tix.

None of their links to the ticket sale sites work though - ticketmaster seems to have changed them all/removed them.
    damn. Hopefully they have allotted a certain # for NIN.Com pre-sale and a certain # for Soundgarden. If so, we will just have to worry about the servers crashing. This is what happens when they co-headline with a large band. People panic about pre-sales.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The Soundgarden presales might not come with fancy tickets/early entry if they're doing it through Ticketmaster.

Edit: and their FB page says presales are Tuesday, with a different password than the one that's on their Web site (which says Monday).
    Last edited by jessamineny; 03-16-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    oh - ok well then ignore me then.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'm not too worried about getting tickets. Even if you waited until Friday, you should be okay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    I'm not too worried about getting tickets. Even if you waited until Friday, you should be okay.
    well, if you are a seat snob like me - partly caused by getting such good seats to so many NIN shows through their presales.

then its stressful - esp since I have more than 2 in my party but cant confirm if its 2 or 4 ticket limit - I am trying to plan with my friends what to count on and who needs to do the sale (both of us or one of us).

Thing with the hollywood bowl is - its a fantastic venue - BUT, its a very large venue - and even behind the boxes feels "far away". I dont just want tickets - I want "good" tickets.

Ahh but it will be whatever it will be. I actually just wish the presales were spread out more - as I would like to do a few of the shows.