Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN with Soundgarden - summer 2014 amphitheatre NA tour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No WA or OR date, bogus

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I wonder how much a seat at the back of the amphitheatre (specifically Midflorida) will cost. Lawn is garbage, but I don't have that much money to throw at another show this year.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    No WA or OR date, bogus
    Soundgarden probably has a radius clause from Sasquatch

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    You guys were right on the money with those venues. Way to go.
    Except the Philly show is in Camden, NJ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone know if they are doing the thing they did last tour?? the pre-sale people get to go in 10 min. early??? maybe not since they are co-headling this one?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. Veal View Post
    anyone know if they are doing the thing they did last tour?? the pre-sale people get to go in 10 min. early??? maybe not since they are co-headling this one?
    They did 10/15 min early access for NIN|JA, so I don't see why not. Though it will only matter for merch and if your venue has GA a very small group of people who got GA tickets.
    I like that ALL the pre-sale are on sale at the same time, to make it more fair for people to get a ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SO excited about these new NA dates, as I might be travelling back to the US this summer for the first time in 8 years. I've only been to a festival in the US many years ago, does anyone have any idea of what the price for a field ticket on this tour might be? I'll be aiming for the Clarkston, MI performance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The NIN.com email says that the NIN.com member presale is Monday and those tickets get early entry and are limited to 4 per purchase.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Hmph, I didn’t get an email.

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    You guys were right on the money with those venues. Way to go.
    It’s amazing how much info about this tour leaked out — still inclined to blame it on SG.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Can someone confirm NIN will be closing ? If it's another stupid situation where NIN opens the show I'm not going to drop decent money on good seats. I'll sit in the fucking lawn

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    I agree. I would prefer an electronic opener. I just find the co headlining with SG uninteresting. I don't see the point at all. It's not at all about reinvention or moving forward. It's more like, let's rewind to the 90s. I just feel like Trent is way more relevant then SG is now. I don't see the point.
    Sums up my thoughts perfectly. I think this is a huge step backwards for NIN. Even NINJA, which some could claim was a nostalgia act, seemed far more interesting than this. (I say that as someone who has pretty much no interest in JA.) Every NIN/HTDA show in recent memory, I know people who attended just based on all the good word of mouth Trent gets and how he's kept things fresh. This is the exact opposite. Can't imagine that happening at all this time. Guess these are shows for the hardcore.

And, of course, as one of the hardcore I'll likely be attending Vegas and LA at least. BUT I DO SO UNDER PROTEST.
    Last edited by howdidislipinto; 03-15-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ugh. We only have 2 days before they go on sale. I wish they would of waited a couple of more days. I have the money ready and everything. I just hate short notice pre-sales.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sabbath View Post
    The NIN.com email says that the NIN.com member presale is Monday and those tickets get early entry and are limited to 4 per purchase.
    The e-mail says 4, the info page says 2.
    There is a strict two (2) ticket per show limit and tickets can be purchased for multiple dates. Please note that any purchases above the limit may be cancelled without notice.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Now that the list is official, could someone go through the list and confirm the venues that don't have a GA PIT based on past tours?
    I can only confirm that Toronto and Camden have GA. The only other Amphitheaters I've been to aren't getting hit this time around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone know if the Atlanta and Charlotte ampitheatres have GA? I can't remember.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    Hmph, I didn’t get an email.

It’s amazing how much info about this tour leaked out — still inclined to blame it on SG.

Check your junk folder, heh.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    anyone know if the Atlanta and Charlotte ampitheatres have GA? I can't remember.
    Charlotte has a GA pit

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    If it's the place I'm thinking of, Camden has GA.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Charlotte has had a GA pit for NIN in 2000, 2006 & 2009, so I'm confident they'll have one this go around.

As I mentioned earlier, Atlanta's Lakewood/HiFi Buys/Aaron's Amphitheater had a GA pit for NIN in 2000 & 2009, but had reserved seats for the 2006 show. After the 2009 chaos with pre-sale tickets, Lakewood isn't a must-hit location for me anymore.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    If it's the place I'm thinking of, Camden has GA.

The one right on the waterfront? It does, I've been there for Mayhem Fest a few times. You can take the PATCO right over and walk for like 5 minutes, save on parking. And since after the show, there will be a bunch of us, I'm not too worried about it being a shitty neighborhood. Maybe.

I really wish the photo was true and it was in south Philly, just a BSL subway ride away from my place.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You can bold clarkston too. They never have GA.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Does anyone know who to contact with a pre-sale question? I actually need to know if the ticket limit per person is 2 or 4. The site says 2, every time, but the e-mail says 4, every time. If it weren't so soon I wouldn't be worried about finding out an answer.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Now that the list is official, could someone go through the list and confirm the venues that don't have a GA PIT based on past tours?
    Hollywood Bowl, Planet Hollywood, Red Rocks, Cruzan Amp and Mountain View do not have a pit. All seating.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Check your junk folder, heh.
    I did, I did…

Oh well. That’s why I’ve been hitting refresh on this thread every two hours.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    You can bold clarkston too. They never have GA.
    Agree, they didn't for NINJA.

Shoreline Amphitheater doesn't have a pit either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cant the pool section at the Hollywood Bowl be turned into GA?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    No GA at Red Rocks, Detroit, Holmdel. Looks like Mountain View doesn't have one either.
    The GA is very small in Vegas and West Palm, iirc. Looks like the pit is really small in Chicago, Mansfield, Woodlands TX, Albuquerque and Irvine also.
    I can't tell if they ever turn the Pool Circle at the Hollywood Bowl into GA. Site only mentions folding chairs or boxes as options.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    No GA at Red Rocks, Detroit, Holmdel. Looks like Mountain View doesn't have one either.
    The GA is very small in Vegas and West Palm, iirc. Looks like the pit is really small in Chicago, Mansfield, Woodlands TX, Albuquerque and Irvine also.
    I can't tell if they ever turn the Pool Circle at the Hollywood Bowl into GA. Site only mentions folding chairs or boxes as options.
    Yeah, the Tinley pit is fairly small. It's in the middle section only. Not bad if you can get it, but it's a terrible location for queuing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Hollywood Bowl, Planet Hollywood, Red Rocks, Cruzan Amp and Mountain View do not have a pit. All seating.
    I was in the GA pit at Cruzan for NINJA. It's small.
    I believe there's a small pit at Planet Hollywood as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ahhhhhh shit. I mean this is cool and all, but Toronto is too far for me to go this year to see a show in Canada. I was hoping for later in the year, like another early winter tour, maybe that will happen. Maybe not. Damn!