Thread: Dreams with Trent/NIN in them

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Dreams with Trent/NIN in them

I had a dream about Trent last night. It was in a small, old school, wood-paneled highschool college theatre auditorium. Light was shining through the high windows. The audience had about 100 to 200 members and most of them were women. Trent was on stage being interviewed by this supposedely semi-famous blonde interviewer guy in his late 30s. It was kind of like a variety show/interview. Trent would talk to the audience about various subjects and every now and then the interviewer guy would ask him a question. It was a rehearsed show, almost like theatre. The interviewer would walk into the audience, talking to Trent with big gestures, and Trent would follow him and respond. Then Trent would walk back to the stage talking to the interviewer, and the interviewer would follow him back up, talking all the while. This was a somewhat real/somewhat rehearsed conversation meant for the audience. Then on stage at one point, the interviewer asks Trent, "so you've been known to be weird." And Trent said, "I'm still weird" and he does a plie like in ballet. Later on an asian college student (very attractive) and really into Trent, is standing up on a chair in the audience in a sweatshirt and headband and Trent is addressing a question of hers. After the show, backstage, I went to the dressing room and I was able to meet Trent! I shook his hand and said, "awesome show dude." He was appreciative and friendly. I also shook the interviewer guy's hand and said, "awesome man", however I didn't mean it wholeheartedly and he could sense that and I could tell because he frowned. Then they had to go. I think they were going to a club or something.
    Last edited by cashpiles (closed); 01-07-2012 at 12:13 PM.