Thread: Live Music Fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Live Music Fan

I'm a pretty big live music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello guys. Well if you ask people which chat they recommend for a website they would answer Facebook, Google, Skype. This is because most people don't know or maybe didn't hear about html chat room application. But let me tell you something. With it you can increase traffic on your site and also visitors are happier.

There were some important points why I started using Rumbletalk:
    1. I like that I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like.
    2. Ability to post youtube videos, charts, pictures.
    3. I needed a HTML chat which is mobile friendly and Rumbletalk does the trick pretty well.
    4. I needed a safe application - so people cannot get to my database through it(as it is possible through most chat app)

Here is a bit of preview:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that Rumbletalk has a free trial available now. If you have a website or blog it is really worth trying! Rumbletalk free trial!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    That's fantastic! Get fucked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm?

Here is some more of Rumbletalk desing, so you can all see how good it looks like:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The bots are advancing. Kill Skynet now!