Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    More like Kanye is saying the quiet part out loud and is making him look bad.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    More like Kanye is saying the quiet part out loud and is making him look bad.
    Troubling theory, as it would show a quality of self-awareness I thought was absolutely nonexistent.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    Troubling theory, as it would show a quality of self-awareness I thought was absolutely nonexistent.
    As much as Trumpy likes to think he's "telling it like it is" and not holding back, he DOES hold back, especially in public. He's also willing to throw anyone under the bus as soon as they start to jeopardize his image. Coming hot off the heels of his comment about American Jews needing to be more grateful to him, it's definitely a bad look. Not "this is the end for him" bad, but bad enough to have to say something about it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

damn.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    love this because it takes a couple of the "yeah it was bad but you shouldn't take this so seriously" comments I've seen recently to task.

EDIT:

lol

Last edited by allegate; 10-25-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    What a fucking twat.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

considering he showed up with cameras at the business there's no way this was performative, right? /s
    Last edited by allegate; 10-26-2022 at 06:36 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

considering he showed up with cameras at the business there's no way this was performative, right? /s
    Per TMZ: “Skechers is owned and operated by a Jewish family -- Robert Greenberg founded it, and his son Michael is currently the President.”

Do your RESEARCH, first, then send over a business proposal.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-26-2022 at 08:57 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I got five dollars on the hurricane

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I got five dollars on the hurricane
    I got ten.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Pharmaceutical companies’ stocks dive after verified imposter Twitter account claims ‘insulin is free’
    Insulin prices have been a frequent subject of debate even at the Congressional level, as without it some diabetics would die. In Eli Lilly’s third quarter alone, the company reported $878m in sales.

Democrats attempted to cap insulin doses at $35 as part of the Inflation Reduction Act, but Republican lawmakers struck down the measure, even as a man in Minnesota was found dead because he could not longer afford the life saving drug.

For critics of Mr Musk, the incident highlights the problem with Twitter’s new paid verification offering. While verification has no doubt become something of a status symbol on the social media platform, its intention was to provide users with a way of knowing if what they were reading was coming from an official account.

"Did Twitter Blue just cost Eli Lilly billions? Yes," user Rafael Shimunov wrote in a tweet.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

juxtaposed with this:

Hmm. I honestly can't tell what part of this angers me the most. that her actual crime wasn't the fraud per se but actually the fraud perpetrated against rich people? that Biden is kowtowing to the Saudis because of oil?

that he waited until after the election to announce this so he'd win?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    The guy seriously just can NOT stop digging his own grave. It's unreal.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Guilty on all counts.

House Jan. 6 Committee to Issue Criminal Referrals, Chairman Says
    Speaking before a formal decision had been made, Representative Bennie Thompson said his panel had not agreed on who would be the subject of the referrals or what the charges would be.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Definitely better than Lincoln, maybe even better than Washington.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...on-1234648014/

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

"Ah. The searing kiss of hot lead; how I missed you. I mean, I think I'm dying."

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Anyone else wish Jack Nicholson would come out of retirement and do one last massively awesome horror film?

Sucks that he didn't cameo in Doctor Sleep.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 12-20-2022 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Jeremy Renner somehow ran over his leg with a snowcat (I'm really confused how you do that, because you sit in an enclosed cab when driving one) while plowing his road after a big snowstorm yesterday. Lost a lot of blood and a neighbor who was a doctor had to put a tourniquet on. He's been listed in critical but stable condition for a while now.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Jeremy Renner somehow ran over his leg with a snowcat (I'm really confused how you do that, because you sit in an enclosed cab when driving one) while plowing his road after a big snowstorm yesterday. Lost a lot of blood and a neighbor who was a doctor had to put a tourniquet on. He's been listed in critical but stable condition for a while now.
    He has "blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries". He is out of surgery but still in intensive care and is still listed as critical but stable.

So yeah, what happened? Did he do something stupid that got him into this predicament or is he the victim of a freak accident? I can't help but to think about Anton Yelchin and how he died.

I really hope Renner will recover, for his sake and for the sake of his daughter.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...ical-condition

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    ugh, I hate thinking about Anton's life and how it was snuffed out. reminds me of Fight Club and the explanation for how an automotive company handles recalls and I get sad and mad all at the same time.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Hoping for a speedy recovery <3.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    So apparently the snowcat started rolling away when Renner was outside of the vehicle. He got injured when he attempted to reenter it as it rolled away. Gotta say...that was a dumb thing to try to do.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

juxtaposed with this:

Hmm. I honestly can't tell what part of this angers me the most. that her actual crime wasn't the fraud per se but actually the fraud perpetrated against rich people? that Biden is kowtowing to the Saudis because of oil?

that he waited until after the election to announce this so he'd win?
    Adding insult to injury, SA continues to steadily fuck us over in the oil department.as of late, while strengthening ties to China: aka, our biggest rival.
    This, after we've overlooked horrific Saudi human rights abuses for decades.
    Horrifyingly, we went so far as to cover up the increasingly obvious fact that 9/11 was supported, at least partially, by the Saudi Gvmt, immediately granting them immunity from lawsuits, redacting and classifying damning information for decades, and subtly shifting the blame to fucking...IRAQ, for.god's sake.

But YEAH. In hindsight, It's as though Biden went over there to grant this immunity, (for help with oil), and Riyadh responds with "Thanks! It's been cool. Now, go fuck yourself! But seriously, thanks for the immunity. : ) "

Sorry for late reaction.
    Last edited by elevenism; 01-04-2023 at 04:43 AM.