Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2006

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I love it when Popehat gets all riled up over RICO or the lack thereof.
    Last edited by cdm; 05-10-2022 at 10:39 AM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I love it when Popehat gets all riled up over RICO or the lack thereof.
    Ah, word.

Any idea what this means in terms of ramifications?
    I mean, nobody's facing federal time NOW, obviously. But, state RICO cases can turn federal.
    That being said, according to my experienced friends and associates, fed time is nicer than TDC time, for instance. On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken, Federal cases have higher conviction rates.

Edit: So Thugga is SPECIFICALLY indicted on counts 56 and 1: conspiracy to violate the State Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations act, and Criminal Street Gang Activity.
    There's no bond so far.

ALSO, the DA is planning to file an objection to Jeffery Williams being represented by his expensive attorney Steel, based on a conflict of interest- in other words, this lawyer is already the goto guy for multiple defendants in this case.
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-10-2022 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but the paperwork has dropped.
    They've been watching YSL and young thug for ten or eleven years.

And they're using song lyrics as evidence.

I've never, EVER been ok with censorship, but some of this drill rap nonsense has had me on the fence.

I don't want anyone being sentenced to football numbers for crimes they didn't commit, but SOMETHING'S gotta break. These kids are killing each other, disrespecting the dead and threatening more killing in the music, in this horrific cycle. Meanwhile, suburban white kids fund it all by buying merch, tickets and records.from labels run by old white guys who get richer every time an artist gets killed.

MAYBE making an example of a legendary collective like YSL will send a clear.message to the new generation.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    RIP Fred Ward

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Now there's this whole #FreeYSL thing happening.
    I'm sorry; I don't agree.

I appreciate Young Thug for his creativity and androgyny.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that YSL was/is a gang. It's a blood set.
    I'm obviously not a gang member, but I've certainly known a few. One of my lifelong best friends is a (now inactive) GD. I know a bit about this stuff. But again, ANYONE who takes even a cursory glance at a lot of these song lyrics can see that these AREN'T just record label names.

Records sold to kids in affluent suburbs are LITERALLY funding deadly gang violence in several US cities, and SOMETHING needs to be done about it.
    I'm sure I'd sound like an old politician trying to shut down the party to a lot of these kids. Maybe I AM getting old.
    But also, it didn't used to be like this for the most part.

I'm against censorship. So what can we do? Start holding these fuckers accountable.for their actions, and the crimes committed by their "record label" affiliates.

Edit: come to think of it, YFN Lucci is currently in jail for murder AND a racketeering charge. There's a long feud between YSL and YFN, and Young Thug/YFN Lucci in particular.

I just looked it up, and these guys are now in the SAME JAIL. So it looks like Georgia, at least, is finally taking this shit seriously.
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-18-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    I think Turd Nugent caught syphillis back in the day & it's rotted his brain. Like Al Capone.

https://consequence.net/2022/05/ted-...ocrats-skills/

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^ I wonder what the hell happened.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    ^^ I wonder what the hell happened.
    Vodka happened.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Anne Heche is not expected to survive, according to her family.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/enter...ent/index.html

She's still in a coma and being kept on life support because she's an organ donor and evaluations are being made to determine if any can be viable.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Vodka happened.
    FYI, the vodka rumors were based on bad reporting. A podcast episode was released earlier that day in which she talked about drinking. But it was recorded earlier in the week. What podcast do you know records and immediately posts? Almost none. They've since said they found the presence of narcotics in her system, but additional testing is required to rule out care given at the scene (paramedics will often administer narcotics to treat pain).

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    FYI, the vodka rumors were based on bad reporting. A podcast episode was released earlier that day in which she talked about drinking. But it was recorded earlier in the week. What podcast do you know records and immediately posts? Almost none. They've since said they found the presence of narcotics in her system, but additional testing is required to rule out care given at the scene (paramedics will often administer narcotics to treat pain).
    Actually, the rumors were based on the pics from inside of her car from the first accident (before the fire accident) which shows a bottle in the cup holder which TMZ determined looked like a vodka bottle, plus the LAPD announced that misdemeanor DUI charges were pending. I actually feel bad for Heche and her kids. She’s not going to survive this, and that’s actually merciful.

Last edited by allegro; 08-12-2022 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^ so scary

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

fucking hell. I was going to post about Kanye West buying Parler but this is, incredibly, more offensive. Side note on the Parler deal: it's owned by Candace Owens' husband.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Is this suggesting that they've killed multiple dogs?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I wonder what else Boebert's shot in that timeframe?

I guess it's the money that's keeping him from being committed so he can get help?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Kanye needs his jaw wired shut again.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    bobert is denying shooting the dog. perhaps this is an unpopular opinion, i don’t know... if the husky is escaping and attacking/killing other animals, why is this news? just coz it’s her? i’m not getting something here. a husky in my neighborhood when i was a kid was shot by a neighbor for getting into their rabbit pen and killing it. everyone thought it was justified bc the dog was loose so much and scaring people.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Speaking for myself only, but if I kill my neighbor's dog to protect my goats or chickens or whatever I'd at least give them the courtesy of a phonecall letting them know, even if I live in the wild west / bumfuck Colorado. But I'm not a degen chud...

Couple that with the facts 1. she clearly sees gun fetishism and intimidation as desirable personality traits and 2. has a reputation around town for being a loathsome excuse for a neighbor / human being it's more than a coincidence that (apparently) two different dogs have been killed on their property without any attempt to notify the owner or authorities. Maybe I'm just a silly city dweller but that seems fuckin weird.
    Last edited by cdm; 10-17-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I know it's not a celebrity but it's related to the Kanye news:

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I know it's not a celebrity but it's related to the Kanye news:

lol.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So I guess Kanye IS buying Parler, then? Am I understanding this correctly?
    And Parler's CEO is the husband of Candace Owens, right?

Also, Donald Trump said Ye is acting crazy and needs help, in the wake of Ye's recent actions.

If DONALD TRUMP says you're acting crazy while you're doing a bunch of right wing shit, you MIGHT wanna slow your roll, right?
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-18-2022 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    If DONALD TRUMP says you're acting crazy while you're doing a bunch of right wing shit, you MIGHT wanna slow your roll, right?
    Kanye needs a custom made one of these.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Kanye needs a custom made one of these.

OR, is there, again, a method to his madness?

He just lost all his deals (Adidas, Gap) and is looking for new financiers.

I mean, keep in mind: his recent round of insanity was PRETTY close to his social media requests for a new company to support his fashion line.

Could it be that he thinks being a right wing icon will become profitable in the next few years?

I swear: I hate to say this, because it sounds like "shut up and dance for us," but that is NOT what I mean by this, and here it is:
    He's one of my favorite PRODUCERS of all.time. had he just continued with that, he'd be mentioned alongside Madlib and Dilla and such.
    He may have collaborated with NIN by now.

Thanks, Jay-Z, for talking him into becoming a rapper/public figure.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I don't think there is much method to his madness. Candice Owens and George Farmer are stroking his ego and stoking his irrational mind in order to sell him the least profitable part of Parlement Technologies, the Parler app. So what happens after he buys it? Sure, he can free speech his way from here to Professor Griff's house all day on his own platform but that doesn't mean that apple, or the google play has to host the app in their store. I couldn't sit through his entire Drink Champs interview but I recall him talking about a Jewish conspiracy in his inner circle to silence him aka. his handlers trying to talk some sense into him, so from that it appears that this is in part a ploy by a couple of sociopaths to sell a mentally ill man some magic beans.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)