Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
Results 1,801 to 1,812 of 1812

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Though it appears he will make it, Dr Dre was rushed to hospital after having a brain aneurysm. Yeesh.
    I just told my husband this news.

Husband: “Really? He just had COVID, too.”

Me: Dr. Dre did, really?

Husband: “Oh, no, wait, that was Dr. DREW.”

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post

Husband: “Oh, no, wait, that was Dr. DREW.”

He forgot about Drew

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    He forgot about Drew
    A++, would buy again.

edit: still laughing at this 12 hours later.
    Last edited by allegate; 01-06-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

You can so obviously see that a different pen was used, never mind the writing difference. The fake part is a completely different shade of black.

and then there's this!

Last edited by allegate; 02-04-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Chappelle Show back on NETFLIX. Dave talks about battling COVID-19, etc.

Of note.....motherfuck this piece of fucking garbage forever!

“You may have seen in the news that I caught coronavirus recently, and I did. Oops! I did. Because in the beginning of the pandemic, I talked to a guy in the live entertainment business and I said, ‘When can we go back to work?’ He said, ‘Probably sometime in 2022.’ And I said, ‘There’s no fucking way I can wait that long.’ And I just tried to find a way to work.”

Fuck you, clown. Yes you could have. It's pieces of fucking shit like you that are the reason why we're still in this mess over a year later. This could've happened 30 years ago, without social media and self-entitled pieces of trash and we'd say 'fuck it'....3 months later it'd be over. But nope. Nope! Fuck you, Chappelle you soggy bag of wet shit.

“And after all these months doing these shows, goddamnit — my number was up and then I had the rona.” Cowards rejoice in a time like this because they’re so invested in being afraid. When I said I had the coronavirus, the overwhelming majority of people wished me well. But there was a faction of people, the cowards, who said, ‘You see that, Dave Chappelle? That’s why we stay inside where it’s safe, and we never try anything.’ Well, enjoy yourselves motherfuckers, because I’m better now.”

Fuck you again, clown. How can anyone that doesn't drag their knuckles around like a troglodyte even think that. Fuckssakes. I GOT BETTER, SO DESPITE THE FACT A TON OF YOU HAVEN'T, AND WON'T....OH WELL! We are quickly running out of celebrities that aren't fucking garbage stains.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    It was known for months but today officially Kim and Kanye have filed for divorce.

Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    It was known for months but today officially Kim and Kanye have filed for divorce.
    I guess Kim officially filed.

This is such a mess.

Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Chappelle Show back on NETFLIX. Dave talks about battling COVID-19, etc.

Of note.....motherfuck this piece of fucking garbage forever!

“You may have seen in the news that I caught coronavirus recently, and I did. Oops! I did. Because in the beginning of the pandemic, I talked to a guy in the live entertainment business and I said, ‘When can we go back to work?’ He said, ‘Probably sometime in 2022.’ And I said, ‘There’s no fucking way I can wait that long.’ And I just tried to find a way to work.”

Fuck you, clown. Yes you could have. It's pieces of fucking shit like you that are the reason why we're still in this mess over a year later. This could've happened 30 years ago, without social media and self-entitled pieces of trash and we'd say 'fuck it'....3 months later it'd be over. But nope. Nope! Fuck you, Chappelle you soggy bag of wet shit.

“And after all these months doing these shows, goddamnit — my number was up and then I had the rona.” Cowards rejoice in a time like this because they’re so invested in being afraid. When I said I had the coronavirus, the overwhelming majority of people wished me well. But there was a faction of people, the cowards, who said, ‘You see that, Dave Chappelle? That’s why we stay inside where it’s safe, and we never try anything.’ Well, enjoy yourselves motherfuckers, because I’m better now.”

Fuck you again, clown. How can anyone that doesn't drag their knuckles around like a troglodyte even think that. Fuckssakes. I GOT BETTER, SO DESPITE THE FACT A TON OF YOU HAVEN'T, AND WON'T....OH WELL! We are quickly running out of celebrities that aren't fucking garbage stains.

You know, I’m saddened by this. It’s sad that Chappelle is such a dick. I loved him so much. This is so disappointing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Anybody heard about this yet? Some really horrible stuff from Azealia Banks,

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/azealia...sh-engagement/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tiger Woods was in a car wreck. Crazy stuff. Kobe last year, now this. But at least Tiger is still alive.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    As far as seeing what Dave Chappelle has said about COVID-19 and Azealia Banks Transphobic comments I really am not surprised. Dave has always been hit and Miss for me. I never got the impression he was a democratic or liberal person. I always have felt he came across like a Kanye. Banks is just ignorant and ignorance breeds discrimination. Stupidity makes you have very selfish, close minded and hateful views.