96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Take a number, fellas! You too, Danny Masterson
    Hey, make room for Charlie Sheen.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Now THIS one doesn't surprise me at all, considering his history.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Jesus. I didn't even click through - saw the URL that popped up - and it gives me the heebie jeebies. ugh.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I believe it. It's Charlie Sheen. At this point, I believe whatever allegations you can come up with.

With regards to Kevin Spacey... I'm fascinated by Netflix's decision here. They're publicly declaring that his character (which is the lead character in the show) will be "written out" of the final season. What the shit!? They're basically taking their most popular original production and openly destroying it as a "mea culpa" for casting one of the biggest names in Hollywood in the lead role. I don't think anything like that's ever happened before.

Something tells me that the scandal runs way deeper than the public is aware of.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 11-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    So....is Donald Trump Nero, but he's tweeting instead?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    "Yeah? Well you might recognize me from television's "Prison Break", so back up...." - Robert Knepper

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Man, it just has not been a good year for celebs so far, it's almost like 2017 is trying to outdo 2016 on how much of a shitty year it was.

Such a shame to read all of these

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I knew Charlie Sheen was a repulsive and sick fuck but this.... I don't think I can ever watch Lucas ever again as I'm just even sadder about what happened to Corey Haim. I hope Sheen is banned from not just the industry for life but also be sent to prison.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    "Yeah? Well you might recognize me from television's "Prison Break", so back up...." - Robert Knepper
    "Get in line, pal!" - Jeffrey Tambor

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Goddamnit y'all.
    Remember when Feldman first made the pedophilia claims? I was SERIOUSLY hoping he was just out of his mind, or at very least, exaggerating.
    Then Elijah Wood said something and i got a whole hell of a lot more nervous.
    And now, the shit is really hitting the fan and i think this really actually might be something that happens constantly.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh Spacey. You stupid motherfucker.
    It's biting him in the ass again. SONY just announced that they're cutting him out of his December movie 'All The Money in The World' completely...and reshooting the scenes with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Getty.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    "Get in line, pal!" - Jeffrey Tambor
    That one genuinely breaks my heart.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Here's his response.

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Here's his response.

A post shared by on

Finally, someone straight out saying no. Every "well, I can't quite remember, I'm not sure if it all went down exactly as I am accused, but sorry if I was a mischief" reeks from G U I L T Y. I have no idea if Knepper is indeed innocent or not, but this at least gives me some hope that he might be.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Wow, the premiere of Louis CK's movie has been cancelled due to 'an upcoming story from the New York Times'....fuck my life.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Oh, and Steven Seagal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow, the premiere of Louis CK's movie has been cancelled due to 'an upcoming story from the New York Times'....fuck my life.
    Noooooooooooo, not Louis!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    Noooooooooooo, not Louis!
    Yeah, it's been an open secret for awhile. I'm honestly really glad if it finally comes to light. He deserves to reap the consequences of what he's done if it's true. And as a fan, I'm kind of uncomfortable with completely disavowing him over rumors and hearsay, I'm kind of in limbo with him. If this comes out "officially," through a legit news source, then I'm out. And that hurts to say. Louis is my favorite comedian, he's one of the two people that made me want to get into comedy, and I think he's absolutely brilliant. But if the rumors are true, if he is a sexual predator, then I will forget he ever existed.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/Erik_Hayden/stat...79923031556097
    https://twitter.com/THR/status/928684388837220352

Oh man. Jokes about child rape? Not a good look Louis.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Apparently it includes him exposing himself to other female comics as well, at least that's what I've read...

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Yup, that's it. That's been the open secret the last few years in the comedy community. Heads up: about to describe sexual assault here.

He gets female comedians alone in a room, blocks the door and makes them watch while he masturbates. Apparently women comedians warn each other not to be alone with him.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    God damn....

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Ugh...this is all heartbreaking. Fuckssakes.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    A few things:

1 - Is what you described actually assault if he didn't make any physical contact?
    Yes, it is.

2 - Why is every accusation pertaining to anything sexually being treated with equal career-ending punishment? Is it fair to the guy who jerked off in a room to be treated the same as the guy who raped multiple people? Is it fair to the victims of the guy who raped multiple people that their attacker's punishment only matches what a masturbator gets?
    It's not; yes it is; no it's not.

3 - Further questioning about the puritanical responses of late. The vast majority of good art comes from very flawed and damaged individuals. Are we really going to ditch the art of every person found to to do anything sexually unacceptable? Would we prefer an artless world for one where we can pretend the famous people are pure?
    No but I'd prefer artists stop sexually assaulting people and face just reckoning for it, anyway hope that helps.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Not exactly new news he's a scumbag.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Just had to come in to this thread and start dropping turds around here too, huh? smh

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    There is a pretty obvious inconsistency in your view here. It demonstrates you don't care about actual justice, or you haven't taken the time to think about it. Not quite the depth I was hoping for, but whatever.
    Are you going to stop consuming the art from every artist who is accused of sexual assault anytime within their past? Or do you have some line you draw in which some situations are allowable enough for you to keep watch/listening/etc.?
    I have thought about this a great deal, actually. I'm not throwing away and ceasing to consume art any more than I'm going to stop living in the country that perpetrated cultural genocide against Indigenous people by force of law. Justice should be meted to protect the fabric of a just society rather than punish in some arbitrary proportion according to a scale of offense. The legal system doesn't do this often enough.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    A few things:

1 - Is what you described actually assault if he didn't make any physical contact?

2 - Why is every accusation pertaining to anything sexually being treated with equal career-ending punishment? Is it fair to the guy who jerked off in a room to be treated the same as the guy who raped multiple people? Is it fair to the victims of the guy who raped multiple people that their attacker's punishment only matches what a masturbator gets?

3 - Further questioning about the puritanical responses of late. The vast majority of good art comes from very flawed and damaged individuals. Are we really going to ditch the art of every person found to to do anything sexually unacceptable? Would we prefer an artless world for one where we can pretend the famous people are pure? It's not like you are going to eradicate this shit from humanity in any way. Humans are shit.

I agree that, if there are legit victims, then the perpetrator should receive whatever consequences anyone, of any class, would receive for the same crime. But we should at least address the uncomfortable topics above, especially when all this is playing out in the court of public opinion.
    Wait. When it's about beloved Louie, we should suddenly take a step back?

By all means, video yourself while asking these questions to the "not-victims". "So when he locked the door and started masturbating in front of you, was it that bad? I mean, he didn't touch you, so technically..."

Yes, they deserve to be eradicated from the scene.