PMs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    PMs.
    Very much appreciated. Thank you again!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm listening to 'At Risk' (for like the 1,000th time) and ever since I saw the below video I've always felt like when TR/AR are composing/recording they are controlling a bull while walking a tight rope.

There are so many sounds and elements which TR/AR manifest, keep control of, keep aligned, and somehow stay connected. That deep synth bass is like a beast slowly breathing.

I'd love to spend a day in that room with them.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    I saw the film for the first time last night, the amount of tracks just named after what is being said on screen is hilarious

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I saw the film for the first time last night, the amount of tracks just named after what is being said on screen is hilarious
    I thought that was especially weird given that they had an interview criticizing composers for doing just that only a few years prior.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    By my count, only six out of twenty-four titles are taken from dialogue from the film (I'm not counting Clue One and Clue Two since, I believe, no one actually says those titles in the film). That's hardly a lot, and the names are fitting. Also, they did it before on The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo score. I think they're more critical of basic track names than anything else. I remember Trent mentioned when he was coming up with the name for Hand Covers Bruise that he didn't want to call it "Mark Walks Across Campus", which is completely fair.