PMs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    PMs.
    Very much appreciated. Thank you again!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm listening to 'At Risk' (for like the 1,000th time) and ever since I saw the below video I've always felt like when TR/AR are composing/recording they are controlling a bull while walking a tight rope.

There are so many sounds and elements which TR/AR manifest, keep control of, keep aligned, and somehow stay connected. That deep synth bass is like a beast slowly breathing.

I'd love to spend a day in that room with them.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    I saw the film for the first time last night, the amount of tracks just named after what is being said on screen is hilarious

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I saw the film for the first time last night, the amount of tracks just named after what is being said on screen is hilarious
    I thought that was especially weird given that they had an interview criticizing composers for doing just that only a few years prior.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    By my count, only six out of twenty-four titles are taken from dialogue from the film (I'm not counting Clue One and Clue Two since, I believe, no one actually says those titles in the film). That's hardly a lot, and the names are fitting. Also, they did it before on The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo score. I think they're more critical of basic track names than anything else. I remember Trent mentioned when he was coming up with the name for Hand Covers Bruise that he didn't want to call it "Mark Walks Across Campus", which is completely fair.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Watched the movie again and the credits roll lists songs not by TR&AR. What the hell? Haven't heard other music anytime within.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    Watched the movie again and the credits roll lists songs not by TR&AR. What the hell? Haven't heard other music anytime within.
    Those are songs, not score. Any movie that uses songs has a songs section in the credits like that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    Haven't heard other music anytime within.
    Any song that's playing on TV/radio, in a club, in a bar, etc. inside the movie has to be credited at the end.

Example: (Don't Fear the Reaper scene)

Yes, it's so trivial most people won't even notice it, but pretty much every movie has tons of this stuff.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Same goes for other movies or TV shows being watched, or even somehow edited into the movie.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    If there's a link to a lossless copy of the FYC version of Gone Girl i'd love to have it.

Thanks Muchly.