Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Deafheaven

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    tl;dr hits from George's IG StoryTime convo with Sargent House:

- Double live album is being recorded next week, some older songs may be performed with 'a few changes here and there'.
    - Immediately following, the band is going to get together (as much as possible) to continue work on the next album.
    - The next album is already well underway...'in the way Roads To Judah was of that time...maybe our personal sound wasn't fully fleshed out, but once Sunbather came out you realized how not yet fully fleshed out we WERE...that's what everyone will say looking back at OCHL once this new album drops.'
    - No real plans to do virtual shows a la Code Orange...'we don't translate well to that format, needs to be in the flesh.'
    - George planning to release more books, perhaps lyric books to give interpretations of their songs; possibly photography as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone for a lead on a copy of the Sunbather LP? Sold out everywhere Finally getting into vinyl. This one is near the top of my want list.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofgod View Post
    Anyone for a lead on a copy of the Sunbather LP? Sold out everywhere Finally getting into vinyl. This one is near the top of my want list.
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?ma...b&format=Vinyl

Could try eBay too.

Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    dang. i gave mine to my tattoo artist as a tip a couple years ago (roads to judah is the only release of theirs that's really stuck with me so i still have that one). guess i should have held on to it!

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    dang. i gave mine to my tattoo artist as a tip a couple years ago (roads to judah is the only release of theirs that's really stuck with me so i still have that one). guess i should have held on to it!
    I bought the Yellow Piss and Baby Pink variant back in 2017. It's sold out on their Merch Now page. I only paid 25.00 direct from the band. To see it soar to 80.00+ when there's better looking variants is nuts.