Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Price of pre sales tickets?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Price of pre sales tickets?

    Hey
    I was just wondering if the price of pre sales tickets was the same as general sales.
    Anyone know?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wanna say I paid about $20 less for pre-sale tickets than the Ticketmaster price. Not a huge difference, but $20 is $20.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I paid $100 for my ticket via the presale. From what I saw it was about the same as the TicketHorse prices.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,880
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Same price for US Tension.

    IBTL/move

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada, West Coast
    Posts
    1,088
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I would do pre-sale I could go back in time. I saw the price, (which was around 100$ CAD for decent seats) of the pre-sale and decided not to do it. Stupid mistake on my part. Payed 96$ for seats almost as far back as you can get from the stage. The equivalent seats for the pre-sale were 114$ and sold out faster than I could get mine.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bagged standing tickets at Nottingham (UK) for 35 each.....but with a 10 fucking service fee on EACH ticket! Jesus fucking wept.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,944
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fettdog View Post
    Bagged standing tickets at Nottingham (UK) for 35 each.....but with a 10 fucking service fee on EACH ticket! Jesus fucking wept.
    I've tended to look at the whole, got seated for the 02 block 101 best seats in the house, 48 each, standing at Cardiff with possibility of rail / early entry 45 each. Pretty happy with that

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    For Tension, nin.com preorder and Ticketmaster had the same prices for GA and for the best seating sections. Cheaper sections were only available during the general sale.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it possible to see ticket prizes beforehand via nin.com? The local ticket dealership in Finland is selling tickets for 62,50 ->. Can I plan this in any way or do I just have to wait and see what nin.com offers?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    eindhoven, NL
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    presale GCEE (Golden Circle Early Entrance) tix for Katowice 2014 show on nin.com were total 65 Euros (incl fees). GC tix from general sale were about 56 Euros, but they didn't include EE

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, a NIN tour newbie here with a quick question: Is there any reason not to buy from the presale?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    837
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijji View Post
    So, a NIN tour newbie here with a quick question: Is there any reason not to buy from the presale?
    presale tickets are non-transferrable (for the person that actually buys the tickets), so if you're not sure if you can go, you shouldn't buy presale tickets. also, there's no guarantee that seated tickets will be better than general tickets. there are usually some good ones, but also some that are just okay.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,001
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The idea of a good seat is very subjective anyway.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Swiebodzin, Poland
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I was a little bit surprised, when I saw that the price of the pre-sale tickets for Berlin (48,05 EUR) was quite cheaper than the price of the pre-sale tickets for Katowice (65,25 EUR).

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,083
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FRDU View Post
    Is it possible to see ticket prizes beforehand via nin.com? The local ticket dealership in Finland is selling tickets for 62,50 ->. Can I plan this in any way or do I just have to wait and see what nin.com offers?
    The NIN.com offers for Paris was roughly the same price as what the regular dealers were offering. With fees included I paid 2€ less than the price for a seated spot.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    eindhoven, NL
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_b View Post
    I was a little bit surprised, when I saw that the price of the pre-sale tickets for Berlin (48,05 EUR) was quite cheaper than the price of the pre-sale tickets for Katowice (65,25 EUR).
    Spodek always has very expensive tickets, nin.com tix are only slightly more expensive than their general sale counterparts - because of the 8 Euro fee.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Swiebodzin, Poland
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    Spodek always has very expensive tickets, nin.com tix are only slightly more expensive than their general sale counterparts - because of the 8 Euro fee.
    Thanks, hani. This will be my first concert in Spodek, so the price was quite suprising for me.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought my tickets for the Paris gig through nin.com and they were about 2 more expensive than general sales.

    How does it work? The email confirmation speaks of a "SPECIAL NIN.COM VENUE ENTRANCE/WILL CALL LOCATION". What does that mean? A secret entrance where the band is waiting for us with Champagne?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    837
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frydek View Post
    How does it work? The email confirmation speaks of a "SPECIAL NIN.COM VENUE ENTRANCE/WILL CALL LOCATION". What does that mean? A secret entrance where the band is waiting for us with Champagne?
    there'll be a separate line for nin.com tickets (probably entering through a different door). just like there are separate lines for GA and seats.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    there'll be a separate line for nin.com tickets (probably entering through a different door). just like there are separate lines for GA and seats.
    Thanks for the info. Disappointed there's no champagne though

Posting Permissions