Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your Pets!! :D

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Photos don't really capture these things....

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    ^^^^^
    I've always wanted a ferret but I'm too scared that I wont be able to give them enough attention

So Yoda is all done with his surgery today. There turned out to be a total of 12 puppy teeth that needed to be pulled and the little guy handled it like a champ. When they brought him out from the back office, he was all groggy until the moment he saw me. It was then that he went nuts and starting whining while trying to pull himself out from under the blanket

Here we are on the ride home, still a little groggy and enjoying the sunshine....

Fast forward to about 20 minutes ago, it seems like Yoda has finally found his bark thanks to my parents 2nd dog, Thor....

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i love ferrets!!! my friend had two when we were kids (cumulus and luna). cumulus used to crawl up the inside of my pants, pop his head out of my waistband, and just hang out there. it was adorable. except for when he peed on me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Ferrets are pretty cool but not sure if I'd want to own one. One ferret I watched for a while loved to poop in his food bowl, I would clean it, then he'd come out and poop on my floor. Poop stain wouldn't come off the tile..that was some serious stuff. He could scoot underneath doorways too. Owner wanted me to keep him, you know how that goes.. I said no and to pick him up...they can clean the poop.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I agree, ferrets are cute and can be quite clever but gross if left to roam around freely. My friend has 4 that she lets roam around their tiny apartment and they poop everywhere, steal food and hide it in the sofa which then rots and smells..i can't even go over to her house anymore because its so gross. Granted, they seemed to have gotten used to the smell/mess so I guess it doesn't bother them anymore but jesus I could not live that way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    ​Ok, that's just nasty, I just let the dude out while I was cleaning his food bowl. I was once at some guys house..they had three cats. Ok, so I go over there and the first thing that hits upon the front door opening was a nasty fume of ammonia, cat box ammonia..from never cleaning the box. I mean nasty! Like the whole house stunk bad, really bad. And they kept this nasty box in the kitchen, wtheck. A big box right there in the middle of the kitchen floor. Nasty. I mean, it wasn't just not cleaning the box for a few days type of funk..this must be they clean it every few months or something. I mean, shouldn't they be embarrassed inviting ppl over..or are they just used to the nastiness? Goodness. Looked like they scoop the poop a little but never change the litter. You gotta change that, it's full of pee. Nasty. And in the kitchen. Dude asks me, 'hey you hungry? want some food?' Heck no, I can't even go in your kitchen dude.
    Last edited by Omega; 09-01-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Sirus!

Sirus and da Minx!

Oh gawd I miss you little guys.
    Last edited by somethingelse; 08-05-2014 at 04:51 AM. Reason: broken feels

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    our new baby penny. she's a cavapoo half cavalier and half poodle mix. she's been an angel and demon in one.

here she is with our other dog (princess) lady

Last edited by TheyCallMeDrug; 08-07-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Took the little man to the dog park today and he kept whining every time he saw another dog.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    ​Ok, that's just nasty, I just let the dude out while I was cleaning his food bowl. I was once at some guy's house..he had three cats. Ok, so I go over there and the first thing that hits upon the front door opening was a nasty fume of ammonia, cat box ammonia..from never cleaning the box. I mean nasty! Like the whole house stunk bad, really bad. And they kept this nasty box in the kitchen, wtheck. A big box right there in the middle of the kitchen floor. Nasty. I mean, it wasn't just not cleaning the box for a few days type of funk..this must be they clean it every few months or something. I mean, shouldn't they be embarrassed inviting ppl over..or are they just used to the nastiness? Goodness. Looked like they scoop the poop a little but never change the litter. You gotta change that, it's full of pee. Nasty. And in the kitchen. Dude asks me, 'hey you hungry? want some food?' Heck no, I can't even go in your kitchen dude.
    I pet sat for 3 cats recently and their owner is obsessive about keeping litterboxes clean. she had 4 litterboxes scooped three times daily and her entire apartment reeked of ammonia. some cats just smell worse than others...

speaking of cats its only been a week since I left for uni and I already miss my girl so much

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If you change out the litter often, that won't happen, it's more than just scooping often, esp with multiple cats.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Trust her. She's about to become a veterinarian
    Last edited by jessamineny; 08-10-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    My little guy Raylan (2 years old - Now)

2 months old (when we first got him)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    My little guy Raylan (2 years old - Now)

2 months old (when we first got him)
    OMGOMGOMG YOU HAVE A PUGGIE! Look at his little smooshy face!!! *dies of cuteness overload*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    second day we had our new baby penny. sisters already

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Goodnight ETS

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    So Yoda was all sorts of cute last night and I managed to snap a picture to capture the moment.

(Not the most flattering photo of me but whatever)

Then this morning it continued......

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    For those who didn't know, I have currently reached the state of "crazy cat gay" with my six indoor cats and two outdoor ones. Expect pictures soon.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Oh man... I dunno if this will work or not if we aren't fb friends. This is me being reunited with my dog after about 2 months away. My voice is so dumb in this. Hah. But it makes me smile every time I watch it. She is usually a quiet, reasonably calm(unless playing ball) dog, so her going apeshit is funny.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...23810456258967

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'm going to end up being the alone grouchy old man with dogs. I love dogs, though.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    ]

Hates: baths, brushing, when his toys squeak, squirrels

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Wow this thread got busy all of a sudden. I'll bite, I have 2 cats - Miley and Lily and yes that was my idea and yes it was on purpose.

Here's Lily as a kitten.

Here's Lily a few days after her getting fixed:

Here's Lily in better spirits.

Here's Miley as a kitten.

Here's Miley forcing me to love her.

Here's Miley napping on me.

Here's the girls, wish I could remember what was going on.

I love them so much.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    We had a kitten called Lily, she was the only one we gave away and she went to my sister's then-boyfriend in Dublin. Turned out she had a problem with her lungs and they put her down :'(

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    We had a kitten called Lily, she was the only one we gave away and she went to my sister's then-boyfriend in Dublin. Turned out she had a problem with her lungs and they put her down :'(

They say pets are tiny little tragedies waiting to happen. I don't even want to think about the day we lose one of the girls.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

all my lizards!

Clifford on the bottom.
    Snoopy, my female green iguana ontop of him
    Samo, my uromsatyx laying on Snoopy.
    And my little baby blue iguana Pluto, kind of the mountain.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    ^^^
    lizard orgy?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I haven't shared any pictures of her recently, so here are some new ones of The Hound:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Meet Taki,

and Sachiko

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My Eddie

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

spike lounging at the hotel last week.