Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ††† (Crosses)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wtf!?!? All my crosses stuff on spotify is gone.. Did Chino pull a Yorke?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Looks like Crosses are going to finally release everything on vinyl. Got this in an email this morning from ShopRadioCast. The new one is supposedly set for Nov 12.

Crosses - + 10"

Crosses - ++ 10"
    Crosses - +++ 10"

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Looks like Crosses are going to finally release everything on vinyl. Got this in an email this morning from ShopRadioCast. The new one is supposedly set for Nov 12.

Crosses - + 10"

Crosses - ++ 10"
    Crosses - +++ 10"
    i can't find ANY crosses on amazon (no matter how i search) and it's really frustrating. i'm assuming these won't be sold via amazon?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i can't find ANY crosses on amazon (no matter how i search) and it's really frustrating. i'm assuming these won't be sold via amazon?
    Maybe, but so far they're the only ones with purchase links. I'm sure it'll pop up more places the closer it gets to release date. I wouldn't be surprised if the official site offers some sweet bundle. I'm super excited too, but we just need patience...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Maybe, but so far they're the only ones with purchase links. I'm sure it'll pop up more places the closer it gets to release date. I wouldn't be surprised if the official site offers some sweet bundle. I'm super excited too, but we just need patience...
    YeH I'm holding out for a bundle package from the we site. I don't feel like paying 15 per 10" off of SRC which is already a fairly shitty website.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Its common for a lot of bands to double dip from an EP so i wouldnt be surprised. Still think its a lame practice.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Album links posted to the ShopRadioCast site no longer work. I guess they jumped the gun.

The band just signed to Sumerian Records a few days ago. A full-length is definitely on its way. I'm just hoping they don't pull an HDTA and have a bunch of the songs from the EPs on the album proper.
    is sumerian dillinger escape plan's label?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It's official:
    11†12†13

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Amazon is listing both EPs for release on vinyl the same day that comes out. It also comes out a day shy of KNY's one year anniversary.

This has been a monster-prolific year for Chino. He's found time to release new albums with Deftones, Palms and Crosses, in addition to touring the globe for KNY.

Trent-level prolificity. I'm totally digging it.
    Once he gets Team Sleep going again, it will be 4 Cannot wait for new TS material. I've tracked down literally every track they put out; I never thought I would see the day that I had over 60 TS songs.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Once he gets Team Sleep going again, it will be 4 Cannot wait for new TS material. I've tracked down literally every track they put out; I never thought I would see the day that I had over 60 TS songs.
    60 songs?!?! where the hell did you get these Team Sleep tracks from? I only know the album and scrapped album along with a couple of live recordings.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    60 songs?!?! where the hell did you get these Team Sleep tracks from? I only know the album and scrapped album along with a couple of live recordings.

I went on a mission one day and found an old fansite that had a whole file of demos and extended versions of some songs.. plus some I have never heard of. 63 to be exact

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Theres a ton of TS material out there and the s/t is wierdly just the tip of the ice berg. Also not a definite style indicator somehow, since the bulk of the material is demos and loops that you have to dig up and can only acquire for free theres a really cool lo fi, downhome feel about the band. I still hope to hear more from them though.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Theres a ton of TS material out there and the s/t is wierdly just the tip of the ice berg. Also not a definite style indicator somehow, since the bulk of the material is demos and loops that you have to dig up and can only acquire for free theres a really cool lo fi, downhome feel about the band. I still hope to hear more from them though.
    Yeaa, that lo-fi sound they have is really moody, dark, and eerie which is what Team Sleep is all about. The S/T I get lost in every time I listen to it but it's been a while so maybe tonight I might have a pre-longed TS sesh. Chino said TS is VERY much alive so once all this material he is putting out now subsides, I think that is when he will give more attention to the TS project.. cannot wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ††† debut of:

†he epilogue

https://soundcloud.com/crosses/the-epilogue
    Last edited by uroboros; 10-05-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Looks like we are getting an album, as opposed to EP3. Yay! The text on the image used for this vid

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Looking incredibly forward to this album!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I can't wait for the chance to throw more money at this project. I'll have to pick up those 10" when I can afford to re-buy music I've already paid for.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Ahhhh... it is so good. Perfect cruising music to just get lost.. beautiful.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Looks like a 2 month delay for the album, now looking at 'sometime in January 2014'. They have however, also announced a new live date:

December 5 - Grand Sierra Resort - Reno, NV

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    God dammit, that's so good.

I'm afraid to close my browser because I don't wanna lose it before I can figure out how to rip the audio, heh.

I has it. Putting it on loop while I'm at work tonight.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-02-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I know that is old news, but what do you think about Ritualz beefing on Chino?
    http://livingears.com/2011/07/ritual...#8224;†/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So funny reading those comments and Deftones fans ignorance of Witch House. I don't even listen to any of that stuff and I've heard of Ritualz.

In short, of course Chino ripped him off. He started the band as the sub-genre was getting some attention (which is hilarious because it's died down now).

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I don't think Crosses fall under the witch house genre. Salem, Black Ceiling, Ritualz and White Ring are more witch house than Crosses.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    As much as someone might wanna say he ripped Ritualz off...I've gotta say, I like the way Chino and Shaun do it much more. I'm listening to Ritualz for the first time, and after a few songs, I really just can't get into it. The look, the music. It's just not appealing to me at all.

I can definitely see where the dude would be pissed, though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    http://www.spin.com/articles/crosses...ream-deftones/

Official stream of Bitches Brew, a February 11 release date, and also confirmation that † † † is just † and † † combined with five bonus tracks. Disappointing, but perhaps not unexpected.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's one of my favorite Crosses songs I think.

I'm getting kind of tired of these EP merged albums but to grab new fans I guess it makes sense. The BBD album at least had some production tweaks on the old songs but I don't particularly expect that in this. Has a tracklist been released?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipfinator View Post
    That's one of my favorite Crosses songs I think.

I'm getting kind of tired of these EP merged albums but to grab new fans I guess it makes sense. The BBD album at least had some production tweaks on the old songs but I don't particularly expect that in this. Has a tracklist been released?
    I found this on some forum, but I don't see it popping up anywhere else. Sounds like it fits!

Track Listing
    1 this is a trick
    2 telepathy
    3 bitches brew
    4 thholyghst
    5 trophy
    6 the epilogue
    7 bermuda locket
    8 frontiers
    9 nineteen ninety four
    10 option
    11 nineteen eighty seven
    12 blk stallion
    13 cross
    14 prurient
    15 death bell

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I wish they'd done a proper studio version of the "Goodbye Horses" cover.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    5 bonus tracks?? I'll take it! Cannot wait to see the album come together.