Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: NIN Austin City Limits show aired April 5, 2014

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    what's that nifty thing Ally plays at the end of The Wretched?
    Looks like some sort of random driftwood...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Dear guy who screams I LOVE YOU TRENT at the beginning of The Frail:

Shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,
    Everyone.
    Hey, whatever, Trent loves him too. Who are we to get in the way?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tried searching around for the whole video, but can't track it down. Pardon my ignorance but uh.... is there somewhere I can be pointed to so I can download + watch on my TV (or uh.. PS3?). Or should I just wait it out until it pops up publicly somewhere.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    would anybody be able to direct me to a link please? its surprisingly not up on the good 'ol bay and i can't find anything online

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    what's that nifty thing Ally plays at the end of The Wretched?
    It's a Soundplane from Madrona Labs. http://madronalabs.com/hardware

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    If you guys who are searching for the vid, do you have a roku box? it's on the PBS channel.
    @qotsa_1992 @Sandy Phimester , does the PS3 have a regular old interweb explorer?
    or can you guys plug yer computer into the tv with a hdmi cable? that's what me and lorien do.

the full episodes are available here (including NIN...idk for how long so get it while it's hot.
    hope this works for you guys!

http://video.pbs.org/program/austin-city-limits/
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-12-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'm still waiting for the audio only rip that millhouse was talking about. can't wait to load that up on the iPod.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    That chick rocking out at the end of Sanctified is awesome.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think I've just send all PMs required.

If you haven't got it yet, like a post by me on this thread, and I'll get it to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sanctified is amazing, taking it to a new level. Pino is awesome and Sunspots at the end

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I am obsessed with this ACL version of While I'm Still Here / Black Noise, Sharlotte Gibson from 45.45 on sent shivers down my spine - love this, even if those ladies had made the rest of the show shit, it would still be worth it for Black Noise. I love those extra piano notes added too - I prefer this version to the Tension one

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @millhouse
    Thanks for this!
    What a treat to watch! The (8 piece) Nails nailed it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The ladies were FANTASTIC! I especially loved them on The Fragile songs. And Sanctified??? Frickin amazing. What a great show! I would also love to have an audio rip of this. Anyone else get giddy when at the beginning they said 'known as one of the best live bands in the world' Damn right

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    nobody cares but I recreated subtitles for the web stream version
    http://ninfrance.free.fr/soustitre/gindex.html
    That means i captured subtitles from the TV, I resynched them to the webstream after cleaning awful ads, filled missing sentences, and I even uncensored them, restoring the fuck, the shit and the piss where it belongs. (funny story, they censored the piss in audio but not in subtitles) Also I made a version without lyrics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Late to the party but would love the info on getting the video stream people have mentioned..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For the first time, out of nowhere, While I'm Still Here managed to hit every feel in my body. The lyrics spoke to me in a lot of ways. Had me all softened up for Hurt and manly tears were close. Seriously, that's just cruel. CRUEL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangster_ View Post
    For the first time, out of nowhere, While I'm Still Here managed to hit every feel in my body. The lyrics spoke to me in a lot of ways. Had me all softened up for Hurt and manly tears were close. Seriously, that's just cruel. CRUEL.
    It has become one of my favs of Hesitation Marks as well. Or to be correct While I'm Still Here and Black Noise both together.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    link to audio rip?
    Last edited by ekrekel; 08-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I know I'm way late to the party here but does anyone have a link for the audio of this?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    I know I'm way late to the party here but does anyone have a link for the audio of this?
    I've been wanting one too, the last link didn't work or wasn't the ACL taping
    Last edited by ekrekel; 08-11-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Okay, so yet another Johnny Come Lately on this, but if someone could PM me about a download of the vid and audio for this one, it would be much appreciated! Life's been incredibly busy and I haven't had the chance to check on this until now...

I was there in person and would love to a have a high quality momento of this incredible show that I can keep for forever. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Perhaps someone else can get a better HD capture.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I did actually get a better capture from my PBS station than the SoCal one. No major artifacting and macroblocking. I never did distribute it though. I'll probably just wait for this rebroadcast though, and see if anything better/different comes of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Okay, so yet another Johnny Come Lately on this, but if someone could PM me about a download of the vid and audio for this one, it would be much appreciated! Life's been incredibly busy and I haven't had the chance to check on this until now...

I was there in person and would love to a have a high quality momento of this incredible show that I can keep for forever. Thanks in advance.
    There's an audio download here, haven't listened to it though: http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20131104.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beans10001 View Post
    There's an audio download here, haven't listened to it though: http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20131104.html
    That's my audience recording of the full show. People probably want the pro audio from the broadcast, though it's missing a few songs.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I did actually get a better capture from my PBS station than the SoCal one. No major artifacting and macroblocking. I never did distribute it though. I'll probably just wait for this rebroadcast though, and see if anything better/different comes of it.
    It's nice to know that they fixed the broadcast. Hopefully SoCal PBS will show the good version in October.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    !@#$@!#$@!#$@# They didn't fix the broadcast, at least in SoCal (aka KOCE-TV). Note to self, next time, bitch to the PBS station right after the broadcast so that they fix it.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    All the posts I saw said 9/8 Central...well, turned the TV on here (in Central) at about 10:15 and happened to see this was on.

Then realized I'd already missed both ATL and Sanctified, and turned it back off.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beans10001 View Post
    Listening to this full recording again; it's a shame they didn't broadcast Trent's brilliant line "perhaps I should consider an alternate antiperspirant."