Thread: NIN Austin City Limits show aired April 5, 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't usually bitch about anything that the NIN camp does, and I know this is extremely immature, but I am so fucking bummed that I didn't win tix to this show. I live SOOOO close to Austin, and it would be so easy to go to this but the fact that I had absolutely zero control over my chances of getting to be able to see this show...that I just had to throw my name in a few hats and cross my fingers...just feels bad...and I'm frankly just bitter about it.

Oh well, San Antonio is going to be amazing tomorrow and I'll get over it eventually... *dejectedly kicks floor with hands in pockets*

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frothy_ham View Post
    I don't usually bitch about anything that the NIN camp does, and I know this is extremely immature, but I am so fucking bummed that I didn't win tix to this show. I live SOOOO close to Austin, and it would be so easy to go to this but the fact that I had absolutely zero control over my chances of getting to be able to see this show...that I just had to throw my name in a few hats and cross my fingers...just feels bad...and I'm frankly just bitter about it.
    I would have been overjoyed to lose a hypothetical lottery for the NY club shows in 2009, rather than seeing my dreams crushed by something as capricious as an overloaded web server. At least you had a shot, remote as it may have been.