I bought two tickets in June during the nin.com presale for Tension 2013 and I originally had trouble logging on and actually purchasing tickets because the links were bad. I sent an email to MusicToday about the trouble, like it told you to do, and right after I sent the email I was let into the link and was able to purchase two tickets. When I got my confirmation email and receipt it said to keep an eye out for a future email with more information. My show is on November 13th and I still haven't received this follow up email. My original confirmation had this included:
"**YOU WILL RECEIVE FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THE SPECIAL NIN.COM VENUE ENTRANCE/WILL CALL LOCATION IN A FUTURE EMAIL. NO WILL CALL TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED UNTIL EARLY ENTRY BEGINS 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE OFFICIAL DOOR TIME**"

Should I be concerned that I haven't received another email yet? Did anyone else who bought presale tickets not get an email?

The reason I ask is I got a response from MusicToday and they put my city and a couple others back up for the presale because so many people had problems. I'm sure this is me just being paranoid, but I want to make sure the tickets I bought weren't re-sold during the second presale and are still mine. I plan on bringing a printed copy of my receipt and my credit card statement to the venue with me when I pick them up at will call just in case I need to prove I bought them. It's nearly impossible to get in touch with NIN these days because the only point of contact is Twitter and Facebook and good luck getting a response.