Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Zampenella knows his shit. Respawn made Microsoft change multiple things, including the sensitivity of the thumbsticks and prob told EA to f/ck off in regards to this.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Confirmed today that there actually will be a season pass, but hell it'll only be $30.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Sigh...... I hate hate this shit. It fragments the entire community. DLC was cool when it was rare and cheap. $30 seems like a lot. Fuck.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Nah, it's fine. And officially, only $25 for three planned DLC packs, not to mention the free DLC they've already said they'll be announcing. Respawn will do right by us, and come on...it's only $25, that's chump change.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    it's really about the fragmentation that happens once a priced DLC comes out. i hope they space them out nicely at least.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    They're going to be known as 'Pod Drops' (the paid DLC, not the free stuff they're planning throughout), and the first is 'spring 2014', the second 'summer 2014' and the final in 'autumn 2014'.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm not gonna waste money on Season Pass. I'll just buy them when they come out. I'd prefer not to drop 30.00 at once. 5.00 isn't a huge saving to be crying about for not buying pass but buying all packs like I'm gonna.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    25$ isn't chump change. I've barely scraped enough cash together to pre-order the game, much less spend 25 extra dollars.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Finalized three paid days off in a row starting Tuesday with a few friends and plenty of drinks. Almost here...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Also, a spoiler thread with game clips of a few new maps, ziplines in action, screenshots, etc. Obvious spoilers.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    One of the reasons I'm not too interested in the Collector's Edition (besides the fact that who cares lol) is...well...

pic.twitter.com/r0isKd1Uik

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET IT HOME.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So peeps….less than a day away (Midnight Launch Parties here, though I'm not going).

I have most of you but if you don't add me: spaceSuicide

Party up for a 6 man party? I think Yay?!

Me, @october_midnight and @Conan The Barbarian

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I am down. But I wont be able to fully play till about 3pm Tuesday afternoon after work.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Is best buy doing midnight launches ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I managed to get a copy early and I am not disappointed thus far...

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    down.

GT: aHiddenOctopus (subject to change...)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    down.

GT: aHiddenOctopus (subject to change...)
    I gotcha. Always forget that you originated here and not another forum.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Game's still got shit matchmaking. The other team was nothing but level 14-30 guys. Everyone on my team was rank 2 and under. Fun times. Went 2 and 11. First match. Great stuff. Not.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    So hot. Level 10. Can't stop.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Picked up steam and managed to have some fair, fun games. Got to level 9, on the cusp of level 10 when the game shit the bed. Now I cannot log in to Xbox Live. Too many lazy assholes buying it on the Marketplace as opposed to buying a physical copy is probably jamming the servers. Hope this isn't a recurring issue on every single major game release from here on out.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level 21. Saw some dude on Gen 2 already? fml

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    looks like x box live is fucked right now, so i can't sign in.... yaaaay...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level 21. Saw some dude on Gen 2 already? fml
    On another forum, I seen a screen cap of a dude on the 4th generation. I bet it was a hack or he was that much of a sad sack no lifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    looks like x box live is fucked right now, so i can't sign in.... yaaaay...
    Yeah, I'll probably take the time to step away and watch some DVDs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This might have been better suited for the Xbox thread but it kinda has to do with this game.....I got the season pass for Titanfall and so did my brother but we both share the same Xbox One. If I have to download the content from the season pass when it becomes available does my brother get to use that lets say if he didn't have the season pass or is that all tied in to owning a season pass? Hope that makes sense lol just asking cuz if that's the case I rather him just keep the credited amount and I would use my season pass to download the future map packs.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Hit best buy up after the gym to pick up the bundle, get home and have the box set up, try and log on and nothing. Xbox live is down for a lot of people.... This is fucking unreal. I'm livid.

and this shines a big fat glare on having everything stuck behind a paywall, I can't do anything on this thing short of popping a Bluray disk in.

Also , 500gb is NOT enough. These new consoles should've came with 1tb minimum. Fucking joke.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Trying to squeeze as much as I can before my wife gets home haha. Level 33. The party don't stop.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    This might have been better suited for the Xbox thread but it kinda has to do with this game.....I got the season pass for Titanfall and so did my brother but we both share the same Xbox One. If I have to download the content from the season pass when it becomes available does my brother get to use that lets say if he didn't have the season pass or is that all tied in to owning a season pass? Hope that makes sense lol just asking cuz if that's the case I rather him just keep the credited amount and I would use my season pass to download the future map packs.
    Select games on the 360 worked when I had the season pass and my friends played on my console. Worth a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Hit best buy up after the gym to pick up the bundle, get home and have the box set up, try and log on and nothing. Xbox live is down for a lot of people.... This is fucking unreal. I'm livid.

and this shines a big fat glare on having everything stuck behind a paywall, I can't do anything on this thing short of popping a Bluray disk in.

Also , 500gb is NOT enough. These new consoles should've came with 1tb minimum. Fucking joke.
    I said this when they announced they'd both (Xbox One and PS4) have 500 GB. Both consoles thought 500 GB would last a lifetime? yeah, right.

Major Nelson announced it wasn't Titanfall's fault of the Xbox Live issue but I guarantee it is and they won't admit it flooded their servers too much to show that every major game release that's downloaded from here on out could potentially fuck the system.

I'm on my 360 now and it's flawless.

Trying to squeeze as much as I can before my wife gets home haha. Level 33. The party don't stop.
    My friend has no issue and is on his Xbox One now as well. At least some people can play. *rolls eyes*
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 03-11-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    it's definitely fucking Titanfall. I don't know why they can't just admit it. Microsoft dedicated some of there own servers to this game. We aren't stupid...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Just to let everyone know, the game was sold early in some markets. Also, it is quick to level up so yea.

I haven't had problems at all. Yet again I didn't get to play till about 644 pm.