Thread: IMPORTANT: nice tweet from Trent, help needed

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

IMPORTANT: nice tweet from Trent, help needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oof, that melted grand piano breaks my heart!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    That comments section is a cesspool. Thought people had more class than that. People are disgusting.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    That comments section is a cesspool. Thought people had more class than that. People are disgusting.
    That's Twitter. I'm not excusing it, but that platform is all kinds of toxic! Everyone on there is angry/petty 100% of the time and the platform encourages it. There's a reason i don't use it anymore.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    When people ask why Trent isn't more active on social media, we can all just point them to that post.

Anyway, I feel for Garson. The dude is a legend, and it's a shame he lost his home.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    i glanced at the comments & was pretty disgusted. why i decided to put it up here. for the most part, more civil & receptive. mike garson has to be about 70 & regardless of success could probably use some help. i did get a face palm though....

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I honestly think people on the twitter comments either don’t read the go fund me and think Trent is tweeting about himself or they grossly overestimate Mike Garsons wealth.