Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Vanilla Ice

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I will admit "Hard To Swallow" is a guilty pleasure of mine.
    I love Ross Robinson for his raw production, really captures the energy.
    "Living" is probably my favorite track off it, even dug the rocky "Ice Ice Baby" aka "Too Cold."
    I guess I gotta give Ross a lot the credit because the rock stuff on the album "Bi-polar" that came after just wasn't as good.
    The "Bi-Polar" rock stuff didn't have that edge and energy "Hard To Swallow" had.
    I think Vanilla Ice was on to something, but he needs to work with the right people.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Now that i know that he's a TMNT fan i'll be seeing him in a different light... to be honest i just tought he was a "commercial insert" from the movie...

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    I'm not fond of Vanilla Ice but I do like that song "Ninja Rap". Go ninja, go ninja go!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Now that i know that he's a TMNT fan i'll be seeing him in a different light... to be honest i just tought he was a "commercial insert" from the movie...
    He really wants to be in the new TMNT movie apparently.

when we asked him if he'd like a role or cameo in the new "TMNT" he practically jumped out of his chair.

"Hell yes! 'Secret of the Ooze' is the highlight of my life and I'll never top it!"
    http://news.moviefone.com/2013/10/09...!slide=1250676