Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Failure

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Looks like it's fucked for good with pledge music, time to file a claim with the credit card company.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have to say, after living with "in the future..." for a while now, it is BY FAR the best album I've heard in a long long time. Fantastic planet has it beat for me probably due to nostalgia and my youth. But take that away and this is just as good if not better. It's a fucking shame most of the world will never know. But I like having it for just myself as well.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    FINALLY!!!
    thanks for the heads up, CD purchased (they are also available now, signed).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Whoa... what are these additional unreleased digital goodies if you purchase?

The band would like to give a full throated apology to all our fans who were ripped off by pledgemusic when trying to order our new album. Just so everybody knows pledgemusic took all the money from the album’s preorders and stole it. The band are owed around $70k that we will never see and many of our fans were ripped off for hundreds of dollars. If you were not able to get a refund from your bank or credit card company, we feel horrible. While we were able to manufacture the Vinyl and CDs, we are currently not in a financial position to ship them out to people who ordered through pledgemusic. Also, there is the problem that many people were refunded. So instead of trying to figure out who is owed what, we thought we would simply offer some unreleased material to anyone who buys the new album from our new Merch store as a way of saying thank you for having to deal with the pledgemusic fiasco. If you already bought the new album from our old Merch store, or bought it from us at a show, just email us a pic of you holding the album and we will reply with a link to download these goodies. Again, we know this whole thing with pledge has been very frustrating, so we hope you’ll enjoy a few these items. Some are things you’ve already heard and seen, and some are new. Enjoy.

-Failure
    YOUR BONUS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE EMAILED ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS! THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ALBUM IN DIGITAL FORMAT, JUST THE BONUS MATERIAL PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON A STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION BEFORE DOWNLOADING!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdglss View Post
    Whoa... what are these additional unreleased digital goodies if you purchase?

The band would like to give a full throated apology to all our fans who were ripped off by pledgemusic when trying to order our new album. Just so everybody knows pledgemusic took all the money from the album’s preorders and stole it. The band are owed around $70k that we will never see and many of our fans were ripped off for hundreds of dollars. If you were not able to get a refund from your bank or credit card company, we feel horrible. While we were able to manufacture the Vinyl and CDs, we are currently not in a financial position to ship them out to people who ordered through pledgemusic. Also, there is the problem that many people were refunded. So instead of trying to figure out who is owed what, we thought we would simply offer some unreleased material to anyone who buys the new album from our new Merch store as a way of saying thank you for having to deal with the pledgemusic fiasco. If you already bought the new album from our old Merch store, or bought it from us at a show, just email us a pic of you holding the album and we will reply with a link to download these goodies. Again, we know this whole thing with pledge has been very frustrating, so we hope you’ll enjoy a few these items. Some are things you’ve already heard and seen, and some are new. Enjoy.

-Failure
    YOUR BONUS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE EMAILED ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS! THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ALBUM IN DIGITAL FORMAT, JUST THE BONUS MATERIAL PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON A STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION BEFORE DOWNLOADING!
    Spoiler: Digital version of 2014 reunion show Solaris/Shrine single, Stems of a few songs, photos, 3 live videos and the music videos from the last 2 albums

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Received my record today already. Can't believe how quick it got here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    they were not kidding about the strong connection, thing kept crashing for me, though it could be comcast fucking with me too...