Thread: Failure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Way too early to speculate on new material, but I'm really interested if they're working on anything new. Their creative peak seemed to really thrive from the tension in the band and the drug problems going on, it would be interesting to see what kind of themes they would explore now, middle aged and sober with families and whatnot.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Way too early to speculate on new material, but I'm really interested if they're working on anything new. Their creative peak seemed to really thrive from the tension in the band and the drug problems going on, it would be interesting to see what kind of themes they would explore now, middle aged and sober with families and whatnot.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm leaning less toward wanting more new material (primarily for that reason - I don't doubt they could work something up if they really wanted to, though) and more toward wanting to see them going on tour again, even if it's just a handful of club shows. I'd be on the first train out to the closest show, even if it's in LA.