Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Pearl Jam

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now I just need to memorize the lyrics, but that's going to take a bit because there's a lot going on here. I think I figured out that simple bass tab though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    unreleased Even Flow video finally leaked

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

2nd version of the video, because...reasons?
    I like it. Different for PJ for sure, but cool.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That previously rumored Sirius show on March 26 will be at the Apollo in Harlem, NY.

https://www.siriusxm.com/PJApollo

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Ugh. Good luck getting into THAT. Looks like they're gonna do a bunch of covers of Apollo type artists too.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Mach III dropping today.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    In 30 minutes apparently:

Last edited by allegate; 02-07-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    That previously rumored Sirius show on March 26 will be at the Apollo in Harlem, NY.

https://www.siriusxm.com/PJApollo
    sigh...another NYC show I won't be able to go to on this tour. hope they add another MSG date

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    https://azrockradio.com/pearl-jam-pr...todo-el-mundo/

Pearl Jam's Gigaton will be in Atmos theaters March 25th. There had better be a physical release but the fact I've not seen one for preorder doesn't fill me with hope.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Pearl Jam’s New Song Only Accessible by Pointing Your Cellphone at the Moon
    Universal Records teams with Powster app to premiere ‘Gigaton’ single ‘Superblood Wolfmoon’

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...eality-951836/

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Pearl Jam’s New Song Only Accessible by Pointing Your Cellphone at the Moon
    Universal Records teams with Powster app to premiere ‘Gigaton’ single ‘Superblood Wolfmoon’

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...eality-951836/
    I think the headline is a little misleading here. My understanding is doing this will only give you a preview of the song, which will be released in full next week.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    just found out about the whole "look at the moon" bull. they live in the PNW and know just as well as anyone else here that there's no fucking moon out right now.

I'm glad there's other options because if I had to wait for a clear night for this I'd be waiting until the song was actually released.

This AfternoonRain. High near 44. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
    TonightShowers likely. Snow level 2100 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
    FridayA chance of showers before 4pm, then a chance of rain after 4pm. Snow level 2300 feet. Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
    Friday NightRain, mainly after 10pm. Snow level 2400 feet. Low around 41. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
    SaturdayRain. High near 46. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
    Saturday NightRain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
    SundayShowers likely. Snow level 2300 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
    Sunday NightA chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Patchy fog after midnight. Snow level 1900 feet. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
    Washington's BirthdayA chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Snow level 1500 feet rising to 2200 feet in the afternoon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
    Monday NightPatchy fog between 11pm and 1am. Patchy frost after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
    TuesdayAreas of frost. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
    Tuesday NightWidespread frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34.
    WednesdayAreas of frost. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52.
    Wednesday NightA slight chance of showers. Areas of frost. Snow level 2300 feet lowering to 800 feet after midnight . Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
    ThursdayA chance of showers. Snow level 800 feet rising to 2200 feet in the afternoon. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
    also what kind of name is Ste.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    https://moon.pearljam.com/sounds/moon_audio.mp3

direct link for those who are also in moonless skies.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Niceeeee!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Anyone actually figured out how to use the fan-to-fan face value exchange thing? It's supposed to start today, but when I try to list my extra tickets it just says that I'm not allowed to sell them.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    It's weird to me that the only place I've seen the Atmos announcement is on not-English web pages. I mean, the Dolby Atmos "coming soon" page doesn't list it, but maybe they don't list special engagements like this?

I just want to know how to start planning my day, whether I'm taking time off to see if or if it's an evening thing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    This morning I woke up listening to this gem, PJ/Eddie Vedder solo played this when they opened their second encore here in Monterrey fifteen (!!) years ago. In general I'm not a fan of The Beatles (don't crucify me) but I do enjoy their songs by other bands (see:Across the Universe - Fionna Apple, Imagine - A Perfect Circle, Helter Skelter - Soundgarden, Johnny Cash - In My Life):

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AThousandDaysBefore View Post

Niceeeee!!
    Album's shaping up nicely.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Anyone actually figured out how to use the fan-to-fan face value exchange thing? It's supposed to start today, but when I try to list my extra tickets it just says that I'm not allowed to sell them.
    Just in case anyone is curious how this exchange thing works, it's pretty fucked up.

I tried to list them early in the morning today, and they didn't turn the option on until around 5pm. Then the option was there, but if you clicked it, it just error-ed at you. Chatting with their support wasn't helpful.

It finally let me go in and supposedly list them about 20 minutes ago, so now they show as for sale on my end, but they still don't show for sale on the website.

This whole thing seems to be a bit of a clusterfuck.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    These two new songs are so different than any other Pearl Jam material I've ever heard. I kinda dig it.

I only ever really liked Ten and a few songs here and there throughout their career since.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

ok, that's different.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)