Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 4,651 to 4,656 of 4656

Thread: Random General Headlines

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    This explains all the recent ongoings...

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    that picture though. is she going to go after Dorothy and her little dog too? Or maybe attend Beauxbatons Academy?

I just think they could have picked a better picture for the article as most of the other sites announcing this sure did.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I’ve always been in the “why do we give such a fuck about the personal lives of the royal family” camp, but that sort of thing is a global institution. There’s no privacy, and I can imagine it would be insane to battle cancer in that sort of spotlight, especially if maybe you’d just want to be left alone.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I’ve always been in the “why do we give such a fuck about the personal lives of the royal family” camp, but that sort of thing is a global institution. There’s no privacy, and I can imagine it would be insane to battle cancer in that sort of spotlight, especially if maybe you’d just want to be left alone.
    same. i’ve never cared but i did notice how strange the comms/pr was around this situation. they could’ve handled it better. like why not say “she’s dealing with a private matter” and leave it at that? instead they released a weird photoshop and blamed her for it.

also, should her husband be by her side in that video? where is he?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Yes, the bridge fell. Yes, the Republicans are blaming it on...diversity? But also yes: David Simon gives no fucks about decorum at this time.

‘The Wire' Creator David Simon Rips Into Baltimore Bridge Conspiracists, Calls Marjorie Taylor Greene A "Complete Submoronic Pratfall Of A Human Being'

choice quotes:

Simon, a reporter for the Baltimore Sun before creating Homicide: Life On The Street, reserved a special ire for Marjorie Taylor Greene, calling the rumor-mongering congresswoman a “complete submoronic pratfall of a human being.”

“Are you intentional or just an accident?,” Simon asked Greene in a post on X/Twitter after the Republican asked about the cargo ship’s crash into the bridge, “Is this an intentional attack or an accident?”
    When another poster asked, “Isn’t it possible that this was a deliberate terrorist attack rather than a tragic accident?,” Simon retorted, “It’s possible that you’re a useless shitheel rando on an internet hellsite speculating wildly and without regard to what is already known by authorities in Baltimore. Quick, have someone fund your podcast. You’ll go far.”
    To Anthony Sabatini, the former Florida congressman who wrote “DEI did this” – referring to diversity, equity and inclusion – Simon took no prisoners. “Your mother did you, but after a hard life of service on a truck-stop lot, can we really hold her loosened, battered womb responsible for dropping you head-first on the Winnebago floor and burdening our society with another empty, racist demagogue thereafter? We cannot.”

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)