Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
The thing that worries me most about Germany...is this repression of information...this sort of censorship...
Its quite disturbing...coming from the UK i was amazed how scared the Germans were to put any sort of blame towards the migrants.
it was like Soviet censorship..North Korean censorship...

I was in Berlin this summer, one thing that worried me, was this sort of denialism, this white washing....shielding people from information...
There had been a few incidents, a rape murder situation, and a few foiled terror attacks....
but the German media would not under any circumstance relate it to the migrants....it was amazing to watch the deflection...

even now 10 hours later, they wont say it was a terror attack.
the French press instantly admitted it was a terror attack with Nice...the London soiler who got beheaded was instantly labelled a a terror attack.

its this weird form of denialism in Germany its a bit creepy, i dont think people realise how bad it is..
There is nothing to admit here. There was a crime. There are officials examining the facts. They will do so and release their results to the press / public. Plain and simple. Tbh, I like the fact, that our media is not as hysterical as the British press.

Also, what's wrong in not blaming a whole group of people for the crime(s) of an individual?