Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139
Results 4,141 to 4,151 of 4151

Thread: Random General Headlines

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

I mean, is there another way to read that article?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

one down.

well, sigh. I hope this means he sang like a canary because otherwise why bother with a deal.

Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    Oh my God. Guy commits suicide by jumping from building and takes out an innocent bystander with him.

29-Year-Old Woman Dies After Man Jumps From Building and Lands on Her 1 Week Before Her Birthday

Taylor Kahle was walking with a friend on 10th Avenue and J Street on Sunday night when the man fell from the structure and onto her as she walked on the sidewalk below, the San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office said in a press release.

The man, who has not been identified but is thought to have been in his 20s or 30s, had been seen "hanging from the outside railing" of the deck before the accident. He died at a local hospital less than an hour later, and his death was ruled a suicide, officials said.

Kahle was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the medical examiner's office.

Kahle was the proud owner of two rescue dogs, Roo and Stella, and was exceptionally close to her father, with whom she'd spent the last year due to COVID, according to the Facebook post.

"Everyone aspires to have a relationship like he had with his daughter," McFarlane wrote, adding to Fox affiliate KSWB: "He wanted people to know she was an incredible daughter and she loved her dad with passion. She took care of him and he took care of her."

Kahle's death came just one week shy of her 30th birthday, which she'd reportedly planned to celebrate with a wine-tasting trip with friends for which her dad was to be the driver.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Let's see what they find!

Rudy Giuliani: Federal agents execute search warrant in his Manhattan apartment

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/polit...ors/index.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Not one, but TWO locations! Best of luck, Mr Mayor!

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

lol

edit:

Last edited by allegate; 04-28-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Bahahahaha! Love the Four Seasons Landscaping post.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Let's see what they find!

Rudy Giuliani: Federal agents execute search warrant in his Manhattan apartment

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/polit...ors/index.html

Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    Can we please just address how impossibly shitty that photo of him is? That's just insane, and not just because of the bowtie, or the "did I just fart, tee hee?" expression on his face... just everything about that is reprehensible. If I saw my reflection in the mirror, and that was what looked back at me, for even a fraction of a second, I would start changing my life as hard as I could.