Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Btw, Unix isn't necessarily safe, either:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...leged-exploits

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    nothing is 100% secure with enough patients, persistence, pressure, you can get into anything what i tell my client's lessen or attempt to lessen the return on investments by valuating your assets and that hardening things that are valuable to were the time effort and money makes it appear to exceed the value of the info gained
    -Louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    So they're just moving straight into "We're evil" aren't they?

Dow Chemical urges Trump administration to ignore pesticide findings

Dow Chemical wrote a $1 million check to help underwrite Trump's inaugural festivities, and its chairman and CEO, Andrew Liveris, heads a White House manufacturing working group.
    Last edited by allegate; 04-21-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    So they're just moving straight into "We're evil" aren't they?

Dow Chemical urges Trump administration to ignore pesticide findings
    I think I'm going to buy stock in bottled water bomb shelters and a space ship if i can find one on the cheap etser's welcome if you need in the shelter knock the beat to "head like a hole"
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Anyone hear about Ja Rule's "Fyre Festival" disaster?

Holyyyyyyyyy shit.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Anyone hear about Ja Rule's "Fyre Festival" disaster?

Holyyyyyyyyy shit.
    Who was stupid enough to fund something created by some has-been?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    who?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    The Fyre Fest thing has given me so much entertainment today. I got nothing done at work. Schadenfreude of the likes I have never been a part of. So much gold on twitter.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Announcement from Buckingham Palace expected at 8am UK this morning. Twitter speculation going mad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    prince phillip has retired from swanning around countries insulting people that's paid for by the tax payer, an emergency 3am meeting for that? fuck me, i'd be pretty pissed if i worked there then got a call to make my way to buck palace to be told that

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty79 View Post
    prince phillip has retired from swanning around countries insulting people that's paid for by the tax payer, an emergency 3am meeting for that? fuck me, i'd be pretty pissed if i worked there then got a call to make my way to buck palace to be told that

Yes, bit of anti climax, they could have handled the announcement better

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Two explosions in Manchester at an Ariana Grande concert. There are fatalities; I've read reports of between 20 and 30 dead and a hundred injured.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...losion-england

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    oh my god.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Two explosions in Manchester at an Ariana Grande concert. There are fatalities; I've read reports of between 20 and 30 dead and a hundred injured.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...losion-england
    Several friends working on that tour. Have heard from a few and it sounds like they'll all safe but shaken. My gut hurts though when I think about the average age of the people attending that kind of show. I feel physically sick thinking about it.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    fucking KIDS. and their parents, a lot of whom are displaced. so tragic ... i'm speechless, heartbroken. fucking AGAIN? and at this event? unbelievable.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Why a fucking pop concert of all things for this to happen? Seriously? Whoever did this should be killed.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Yeah, when I heard it was an Ariana Grande concert, I thought about the venue being full of kids. It's heartbreaking and disgusting.

KIDS for Christ's sake!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm sick of hearing about this fucking shit. I wish this type of bullshit would end and was never an idea from anyone. Terrorist attack...as always.

Cant have fun or be safe anywhere anymore. Sounds worse than Eagles in Paris. :/

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    please don't let the death counts go up this time ... children there, who've been waiting for this day ... evil, but what the fuck kind of evil can target this group? it's an empty question that we all know the answer to ... but do we? fucking shit ... they have no limits, never have ... oh my god, what the fuck can we do about this? fuck ...
    Last edited by kel; 05-22-2017 at 09:43 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Who are these assholes? Why a pop concert filled with kids? What are they trying to prove? That they can bring fear to parents and children with their propaganda of hate? Fuck these guys.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Who are these assholes? Why a pop concert filled with kids? What are they trying to prove? That they can bring fear to parents and children with their propaganda of hate? Fuck these guys.
    No idea but comments on articles are tasteless to read. It's all about liberal bashing and border discussions....people died but I guess your fucking political party platform is more important huh? Conservative vs Liberal is a weak argument I'm also sick of hearing about. It's only gotten worse since the 2016 election. I love how discussion about a UK tragedy has been made focus for the US political discussion. Fucking pathetic.

Eagles of Death Metal Paris gunmen were terrible but this was a whole new low. I don't normally get supercharged for events like this negatively but I kinda can't help it tonight.

I'm logging off the internet for the day.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    yeah this is just insanely fucked up.
    It reminds me of the plot of that last Steven King book. That's how fucked up it is.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I guess I'm thinking small, but I can't help but hope all of the kids that were there at their first ever concert experience aren't too afraid to go to another. Obviously I hope everyone comes out without any anxiety after this but the kids who were at their first concert keep coming to the forefront of my mind

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Apparently the security was really lapsed...people walked in without getting their bags checked...
    Which just seems abusrd in a big city..considering whats been going on the last few years..

Like that attack in St Perersburg Russia a few weeks ago, its the second biggest city that's been attacked...all the capital cities like London, Moscow, Paris get all the attention its concerned me for a while they are neglecting other areas..
    Can be everywhere but still...but fuck this is a proper mass casualty type attck..

I cant imagine how Ariana Grande must be feeling...

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Why a fucking pop concert of all things for this to happen? Seriously? Whoever did this should be killed.
    The same reason you hear these horrifying stories about ISIS doing things like rounding up a village's children and tossing them into a bread-kneading machine in front of their parents.

They want the details to be horrifying and depressing. Also, they probably targeted this because it seemed like something extremely safe and unthreatening... That's the core of terrorism - terror.

This news makes me feel sick. I cannot fathom the tragedy that's wrecking so many lives right now. There's something about the meaningless destruction of youth in the context of something so "fun" and harmless that it truly makes me feel nauseous.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just read Ariana Grande just cancelled her tour. I don't blame her. She shouldn't have to go through this. No one should.