Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Minecraft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Minecraft

I'm sure that there are some Minecraft players out there, let's talk about it here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah Minecraft. That is all for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love minecraft. Been playing for about a year now and I really love how it has turned out. Okay, I thought Endermen were going to be a lot more scary, but Cave Spiders are. I've come across two Cave Spider dungeons this week and both were kinda a bitch to clear out with all the cobwebs. One even pushed me off a cliff into lava. Little bastards.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient02970 View Post
    Is the game actually being played in Minecraft? or did they just builda giant gameboy and then edit a video of the game into the frame?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah, says in the vid title 'stop motion' so they just went in and moved a bunch of white/black blocks around taking screenshots at each step.

Me and some friends have a server, and played a lot with mods, then some survival and now strictly Creative mode. So glad they finally implemented Creative into the main game. I'll have to show some screenshots of some of our builds sometime. Nothing groundbreaking or anything, just stuff we enjoyed making.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been playing minecraft sporadically since this summer. It'd be cool to see an ETS crew on a server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've picked up minecraft again now that the 1.0-version was released, and I'm more hooked than ever! I really like the idea of the survival mode having a vague goal (get to The End and kill the enderdragon) and the many small improvements. At first the food-bar was bugging me, but it works great. Good thing they made Endermen much rarer and tougher to kill, they we're crawling all over the map in 1.8. Also, I can't wait to go into the Nether in multiplayer, as that supposedly works normally now!

Has anyone here managed to enter The End yet?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I played a fair amount over the year, but just started in 1.0 yesterday. The server version available is terrible so far... I got killed and lost everything by an invisible patch of cacti, due to lag from 3 people exploring.

All the new items and systems are great, though. Mushroom biodome is kind of... disappointingly unmagical.