Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    thanks.
    the first torrent says 'permission denied'.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nine_inch_nerd View Post
    thanks.
    the first torrent says 'permission denied'.
    You mean the only one still online ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Echoplex Drum Simulator for Android has been released, and updated with more features! May we add this to the OP?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...choplexDrumSim

[-BipolarDesign+]

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Thanks! Finally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh also, the corresponding thread for the Android Echoplex Drum Sim:
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...or-for-Android

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    thanks in advance to all that are seeding on the BTS Closer Tapes, especially whoever's in upstate NY.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The Slip
    iTunes / iDevice ready
    Apple Lossless [m4a ALAC]
    24-Bit/48kHz

MEGAUPLOAD

• This is the highest possible quality compatible with any iDevice under current technical specs*
    • Lineage: 24-Bit/96kHz wav (Official source) -> 24-Bit/48kHz wav [dBpowerAMP] -> 24-Bit/48kHz m4a (ALAC) [dBpowerAMP] -> iTunes 10.5.2.11 (Tagging)
    • Full tags including: Album Art (per track), Copyright Information, Performance Credits, Tempo and Unsynced Lyrics
    • Album art was scaled to 500x500 to optimize for viewing on an iPod Touch (you can scale further to 320x320 if you so desire)
    • This is not recommended for playback on a pair of headphones you can buy from Wal-Mart

* Not tested on an iPod nano (should work fine)
    Is this available somewhere else? Since the government is hell-bent on stopping piracy while still finding it ok to make working people pay for some bitch's groceries who can't keep her vagina under control and thus has twelve kids, Megaupload is obviously no longer a viable option.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    Is this available somewhere else? Since the government is hell-bent on stopping piracy while still finding it ok to make working people pay for some bitch's groceries who can't keep her vagina under control and thus has twelve kids, Megaupload is obviously no longer a viable option.
    Perhaps you could make your request without being a complete fucking asshat. Your problem is corporate lobbying not social welfare.

As for vagina control, I hear the conservatives are working on that.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    still looking for links to download bootlegs of live shows to pair with all the fan made cover art thats out there. Anyone got a good place to start?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    Perhaps you could make your request without being a complete fucking asshat. Your problem is corporate lobbying not social welfare.

As for vagina control, I hear the conservatives are working on that.
    It was meant as a fairly lighthearted joke, dude. I'm anything but a tight follower of politics or policy, but it's frustrating to see someone's lack of personal responsibility go unnoticed and rewarded, but the gov't is quick to swoop in and shut down Megaupload like people are downloading plans for nuclear weapons.

As to the second part of your comment, I'm all for people's choices. But not for being rewarded for making bad ones.

Not trying to turn it into a political debate, but I think you took me way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    still looking for links to download bootlegs of live shows to pair with all the fan made cover art thats out there. Anyone got a good place to start?
    Have you already hit up RITC?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Ah, the old "it was a joke" defense for misogyny. Not only is your "joke" not funny but you're making an awful big leap in logic to compare government funded social programs to the FBI shutting down MegaUpload. There are other​ file sharing sites on the internet.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It was meant as a fairly lighthearted joke, dude. I'm anything but a tight follower of politics or policy, but it's frustrating to see someone's lack of personal responsibility go unnoticed and rewarded, but the gov't is quick to swoop in and shut down Megaupload like people are downloading plans for nuclear weapons.
    Megaupload (and its ilk) are in the government crosshairs because corporate lobbyists want it to be a priority. On the other hand, the percentage of your tax dollars that actually goes to someone's food stamps is laughably small.

As to the second part of your comment, I'm all for people's choices. But not for being rewarded for making bad ones.

Not trying to turn it into a political debate, but I think you took me way too seriously.
    Maybe you shouldn't make light hearted "jokes" about politics or policy when you're unfamiliar with the subject matter? Particularly so when it has nothing to do with the topic of conversation.

I guess next time I'll just issue a warning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm familiar enough to make a very generalized joke about what takes priority in our country due to the deep pockets of these lobbyists. Issue a warning if you like, or delete the post if you see fit. I'm not here to argue with you. It was an obviously exaggerated statement that should have been recognized as hyperbole as to how laughable the situation is. But again, do what you want.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Ah, the old "it was a joke" defense for misogyny. Not only is your "joke" not funny but you're making an awful big leap in logic to compare government funded social programs to the FBI shutting down MegaUpload. There are other​ file sharing sites on the internet.
    I realize this, but was unable to find the file anywhere else, hence the post looking for it.

I kinda thought the smiley was indicative of it being a joke in the first place, but I guess not. Also, it was a hugely gross exaggeration/leap in logic for that exact reason. Stiff crowd.

Like I said, Dave can do what he wants here. I certainly didn't want to start a political debate and/or argument with anyone, and again I thought the gross hyperbole and smiley emoticon made it clear that it was an attempt at humor. Since we've strayed way off topic here, I won't comment any further.
    Last edited by MrSlfDstruct; 04-07-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    --delete--
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 01-07-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Have you already hit up RITC?

^^ Should have specified. Im looking for video to pair with the art. Thanks for the RITC tip though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A page back someone mentioned The Slip instrumental. Alas, I am missing "Demon Seed (instrumental)". If anyone needs the rest of the tracks (or any instrumental NIN tracks) hit me up. Any help would be divine!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uroboros View Post
    A page back someone mentioned The Slip instrumental. Alas, I am missing "Demon Seed (instrumental)". If anyone needs the rest of the tracks (or any instrumental NIN tracks) hit me up. Any help would be divine!
    This is not official, I guess someone made it from the official sources, kinda easy.
    But you ca still rip these with jdownloader:
    http://grooveshark.com/#!/search/son...nstrumental%5D

Year zero Instrumental and The downward spiral instrumental are official
    remix.nin.com/feed/playlist?id=2361
    remix.nin.com/feed/playlist?id=91

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ah, thank you for the Seed! That was my plan B. Not sure how I lost that ONE song, but its good to have once again. This is the old ETS I remember. You guys are on top of nearly everthing. Mahalo!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello NIN community! I was a member of The Spiral fanclub and have been a NIN fan since the early-mid 90s. I have everything from seven1963.org however...

I'm looking for a complete video torrent of the following shows:

11/5/05 - Philadelphia - With Teeth Fall Tour

8/29/08 - Philadelphia - Lights In the Sky tour

I was at both of these shows so I know how amazing they were but I didn't have any recording equipment. I've found complete audio for both shows but I want to burn a complete concert DVD for each show. I know some people would say "well why dont you just burn a show from the same tour?" but it's not the same. For example, Trent gave a good long speech at the 8/29/08 show and there was a guy who ran on stage and got tackled during Down In It, etc..little things that make these shows stand out to me since I was there. I personally feel that the With Teeth tour was the last tour from 2005-2009 era that Trent sounded really on point. **Edit update-Trent sounds better than ever at the festival shows in preparation for the Hesitation Marks tour. The best NIN has sounded since the WT tour imo!** I've only been able to find a select handful of videos on youtube of both shows. If anyone can provide a download/torrent/physical DVD of these shows, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please respond or private message me. NIN fans truly are the best so I hope someone is able to help me!
    Last edited by NINfan04; 09-04-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought I'd check back in with this thread. Is there no one out there who has these shows I'm looking for?!?? PLEASE? Message me or respond here...any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINfan04 View Post
    I thought I'd check back in with this thread. Is there no one out there who has these shows I'm looking for?!?? PLEASE? Message me or respond here...any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com.../20051105.html
    http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com.../20080829.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you but I'm looking for complete video of these shows to burn a DVD.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINfan04 View Post
    Thank you but I'm looking for complete video of these shows to burn a DVD.
    RITC is considered by many to be an authoritative source on what live recordings exist (in circulation or not). The information provided in these links indicates that there are no known video sources available for these shows. If a video recording were to surface for either of these shows, I'd wager that RITC would be updated accordingly. The 2008 Philly show is of particular interest to many of the regulars here at ETS as it occurred during the 2008 ETS International Meetup and many of us (including our good friend eyb) ended up on the screen during Survivalism. Trust that if a video recording existed, we would know about it. Both the ubiquity of video recording equipment and NIN's open recording policy are relatively recent developments and apart from 2009 (and the 3 special 2008 shows), recordings are few and far between.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I can find MP3s of the Sacramento show? I found the FLACs that the NIN crew released, but my bandwidth is shit and I can't afford to download all that. Direct FLAC > MP3 conversions are fine, or if there are any fan mixed versions of the audio, that would be great too. Also feel free to berate me if it was already mentioned in this thread and I missed it.

Also, if someone wants to seed the "Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy, Jeordie White, Atticus Ross: Live In Boston [6_23_06]" torrent (or provide a direct download link), I'd be grateful.
    Last edited by Harry Seaward; 05-19-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    RITC is considered by many to be an authoritative source on what live recordings exist (in circulation or not). The information provided in these links indicates that there are no known video sources available for these shows. If a video recording were to surface for either of these shows, I'd wager that RITC would be updated accordingly. The 2008 Philly show is of particular interest to many of the regulars here at ETS as it occurred during the 2008 ETS International Meetup and many of us (including our good friend eyb) ended up on the screen during Survivalism. Trust that if a video recording existed, we would know about it. Both the ubiquity of video recording equipment and NIN's open recording policy are relatively recent developments and apart from 2009 (and the 3 special 2008 shows), recordings are few and far between.
    Thanks Dave. I have a lot of great audio/video from both seven1963.org, RITC, and all the Another Version of the Truth/This One Is On Us stuff. I am amazed at the dedication and effort that NIN fans put into this kind of stuff...it makes being a huge NIN fan that much better! I've found a lot of videos on youtube from the shows I'm looking for but not the entire concerts so it looks like the best I can do is use the complete audio from RITC and edit/intertwine with the few live videos on youtube plus images from nin.com. Thanks for clearing things up for me and responding. I've been a long time NIN fan and was a member of The Spiral but I rarely post anything. It's good to see fans helping other fans out.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find MP3s of the Sacramento show? I found the FLACs that the NIN crew released, but my bandwidth is shit and I can't afford to download all that. Direct FLAC > MP3 conversions are fine, or if there are any fan mixed versions of the audio, that would be great too. Also feel free to berate me if it was already mentioned in this thread and I missed it.

Also, if someone wants to seed the "Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy, Jeordie White, Atticus Ross: Live In Boston [6_23_06]" torrent (or provide a direct download link), I'd be grateful.
    Live In Boston [6_23_06] - http://www.sendspace.com/file/t75af8 - 45 MB
    Lights in the sky: Sacramento - http://www.sendspace.com/file/q1uq7r - 246 MB

by the way, the underlined part isn't 100% true. what NIN crew released was raw HD video, from which all subsequent audio had to be (and was) extracted by various individuals, so i cannot fully speak for my mp3 files, because i don't know who and with what software encoded them. sounds nice, tho ☺
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 05-20-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    by the way, the underlined part isn't 100% true. what NIN crew released was raw HD video, from which all subsequent audio had to be (and was) extracted by various individuals, so i cannot fully speak for my mp3 files, because i don't know who and with what software encoded them. sounds nice, tho ☺
    D'oh, my mistake. Thanks a lot for the links! =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any new or old links out there?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Just wanted to pop in and say I appreciate the OP linkage.