Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    So, I'm going to make a pretty large archive for the TPB containing all available NIN multitracks, including:

the only/thtf multitracks
    the remix.nin stuff
    the bonus discs of YZR and Ghosts
    the rips from NINRemixes (Doom, Pigface, Quake, Starfuckers etc.)
    the Tunecore Dragon Tattoo and Indaba HTDA multitracks
    and rips from some certain videogames with plastic guitars.

nympholept has done a great job on his NIN multitrack torrents, and I will be adding his work in there, too.

I wanted to ask if it's okay to link to the torrent on the Download Archive. Multitracks is a kinda dangerous subject (I remember the old ETS ran into trouble after posting multitracks and was forced to remove all posts and mentions) and adding stuff from the bonus discs and the video games is probably going to be considered piracy. How should I organize these? Should I make two torrents (one with the official stuff and one with the unofficial)?
    Very excited about the prospect of this torrent as I had almost all the multitracks and then LOST THEM So I will be all over this when you release it and will seed for as long as possible.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Southwestwall View Post
    After just browsing the download archive for updates since my last lurk, I noticed one increasingly prevalent stumbling block. It has now long been fashionable, if not de rigueur, for providers to block the TPB domain completely at ISP level, no matter the legality of the subject.

Unfortunately that torpedoes the torrent links for a growing number of people. Is there any chance of having alternatives listed that aren't on a blacklisted host? Much appreciated.
    Would direct magnet links suffice? I find them no problem whilst tpb itself is getting harder and harder to reach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anything like that would be great and I'm sure appreciated by all. Thanks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    A couple of video links for those interested:

A 720p version of the ACL show, with Satellite and Survivalism added in the right sequence:
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!Wd81zKYA!_hFgdPuXizM3kdaCEajeQA

An MP4 version of the Brasil Lollapalooza show. Before converting from the ts-format I took the liberty to put static logos on top of the annoying commercials and twitter messages. I my opinion they were a distraction from an otherwise excellently filmed show:
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!CNs1BLxQ!Ixzl9-PH2w1dd-Amcc71Fw

Hope you enjoy. If there are copyright issues with any of these, then please just delete the links.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Another video link, Europe 2014 multicam:

This one is my first attempt at a multicam live show edit EVER. This edit covers the first part of the current European tour.

It is not meant as a true representation of one single show, but is more of a "patchwork show", where elements from different dates on the European leg is pulled together. Hopefully forming a sort of "ideal" set list.

Sources are solely based on YouTube clips, so that also sets the limit for the technical quality. This is definately not TOIOU quality, but instead the result of a total amateur into video editing, so please take it for what it is.

Just watched the whole thing together last night, and I am pretty pleased with the result video-wise. There are minor mis-syncs, but not as much as feared. Also, since this is pulled together from sources from various shows, you have to be able to ignore the fact that occasionally Trent and Co. seem to be able to switch clothes quicker than Lady Gaga.

The main issue is sound. I have been working with 3 different sound sources, and despite several efforts I have not been able to bring them as close together sound-wise as I would have liked. Again: amateur. If some of you out there know a lot about sound normalisation and transitions, I will gladly provide the individual track clips for anyone to make a better sounding version with.

Since I judge that the video is not totally embarrasing, I have decided to share it with the rest of you. I am aware that more professionally prepared multicam videos are on their way, but nevermind.

Edit June 10th: I have uploaded an improved version of this multicam. Main improvements since the initial version: 1 song added (SICNH), better video sync on Piggy, 2 new camera angles to BYIT, switched BYIT and Eraser in the set sequence, better audio normalization and transitions:

Track list:
    01. Copy of A
    02. 1.000.000
    03. Terrible Lie
    04. March of the Pigs
    05. Piggy
    06. The Frail + The Wretched
    07. Something I Can Never Have
    08. Reptile
    09. The Becoming
    10. Survivalism
    11. Gave Up
    12. Sanctified
    13. Closer
    14. Find My Way
    15. Disappointed
    16. Me I'm Not
    17. Came Back Haunted
    18. The Warning
    19. The Great Destroyer
    20. Beside You In Time
    21. Eraser
    22. Wish
    23. Burn
    24. Band Introduction
    25. The Hand That Feeds
    26. Head Like A Hole
    27. The Day the World Went Away
    28. Hurt

Total run time: 2 hours 20 minutes

Enjoy. It was fun making.

Link to folder: https://mega.co.nz/#F!vQEwGaSa!ESs23kwWM8rWqgpxdgpN8g
    Last edited by zaph1000; 06-11-2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Improved version uploaded

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaph1000 View Post
    Probably just me, but on unzipping the zip file, I get an error message at 95%.....
    Last edited by simonn; 06-11-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    Probably just me, but on unzipping the zip file, I get an error message at 95%.....
    Sorry to hear that. I just tried to download and unpack, and there was no issues. Try checking the file sizes: z01-z04 should be 734.003.200 bytes each, zip should be 396.204.362 bytes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that. I just tried to download and unpack, and there was no issues. Try checking the file sizes: z01-z04 should be 734.003.200 bytes each, zip should be 396.204.362 bytes.
    Being not that technically minded I've downloaded only the zip file, assuming it contains z01-z04. Is that not the case?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Being not that technically minded I've downloaded only the zip file, assuming it contains z01-z04. Is that not the case?
    No. It is a multi-part ZIP file. This is necessary due to the file size limitations on Mega. You have to download all parts and unpack via the .zip file. Hopefully your unpacker should be able to detect the other parts automatically.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No. It is a multi-part ZIP file. This is necessary due to the file size limitations on Mega. You have to download all parts and unpack via the .zip file. Hopefully your unpacker should be able to detect the other parts automatically.
    Cool, will give that a go when I get in from work tonight. Looking forward to what you've done. Any plans to post it as one file on Youtube out of interest?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Cool, will give that a go when I get in from work tonight. Looking forward to what you've done. Any plans to post it as one file on Youtube out of interest?
    Yes I might do that since the tour is now over. Wouldn't want to do a full public release before then out of respect for Trent and Co. I get the impression from various interviews that he is very aware of YouTube releases and they should at least have a chance to finish what they are doing before spoiling too much for the audience still not having attended the show. ETS is a more closed circle I guess.

If anyone of you beats me to it that is also fine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have now posted my video to YouTube, and off course managed to fuck up. When I do a search myself it is stated that the uploader is "Nine Inch Nails". Anyone know how to fix that? I have no intention of fooling people into thinking this is some kind of official release.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Bizarrely, managed to eventually download all five files - Mega was being an ass stopping downloads with 20s to go etc, probably took me 15 attempts to get the five files, but then still had an unzipping problem (fnar fnar!).

So I'm now downloading the video from YouTube....it's looking good, thanks very much for your efforts zaph1000. Shame there's no Somewhat Damaged on there from the Nottingham show

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Would love to have included Somewhat Damaged and Letting You, but not enough good and relevant video material has surfaced yet. When/if it does, addition of those two songs will be a minor thing.

Funny about the unzipping part...

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Thanks alot for compiling this! That's a nice thing to have as a memory from these shows and while it's imperfect, that's exactly what makes it rather special!

What a beautiful live show that was! After letting it sink in I'm more than happy to have witnessed at least two shows!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I could unzipped all files to 100%.

Thank you very much to zaph1000 and all who involved! Great work.
    Last edited by stefler; 06-14-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: add

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A couple of video links for those interested:

An MP4 version of the Brasil Lollapalooza show. Before converting from the ts-format I took the liberty to put static logos on top of the annoying commercials and twitter messages. I my opinion they were a distraction from an otherwise excellently filmed show:
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!CNs1BLxQ!Ixzl9-PH2w1dd-Amcc71Fw

Hope you enjoy. If there are copyright issues with any of these, then please just delete the links.
    Excellent work!! Now you can reallyenjoy the show.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Thanks @zaph1000 good work, id much rather have static images than goddamn corporate bullshit cluttering up the screen.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 06-16-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: edited for the next post

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    A day has come that I thought never would, I actually managed to get Broken into .mp4!! ENJOY!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckdj3o4862...en%20Movie.mp4

(if you havent seen it, or for some unknown reason, dont know anything about it, its NSFW by any means!)

And also, I havent seen that multitrack tor on TPB or anywhere else, did you ever get that up @wizfan ?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    the torrent of The Slip DVD-Audio ( http://njiska.com/theslip/ ) could use a seeder or two

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    the torrent of The Slip DVD-Audio ( http://njiska.com/theslip/ ) could use a seeder or two
    Heh, I think I've been trying to fetch that for months, there hasn't been a single one. I did get it from somewhere else but I'm unsure of the lineage. Still, I'll see if I can get that up somewhere.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    And also, I havent seen that multitrack tor on TPB or anywhere else, did you ever get that up @wizfan ?
    It's almost ready. I just have to organize a couple of files. I'll let you guys know when it's up (but won't link to it on this thread, of course).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    It's almost ready. I just have to organize a couple of files. I'll let you guys know when it's up (but won't link to it on this thread, of course).
    Excellent news!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    God damn it, TPB won't upload my NIN multitrack torrent. It doesn't even show an error notification. I upload the .torrent file, fill up the data, and once I press the Add button, the page just refreshes and all the info is lost. Maybe the problem is that the torrent contains too many files and directories.

If someone can give me some help around this issue, please PM me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if it possible to obtain a copy of the original cam-files released as "The Gift" back in 2008? While the original torrent is still active, there are no seeders on it anymore.

I am considering doing a new multicam version of one of the shows sometime in autumn when days get shorter and weather colder, but it is not really a real option when the source material is no longer available.

Thanks very much in advance.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if it possible to obtain a copy of the original cam-files released as "The Gift" back in 2008? While the original torrent is still active, there are no seeders on it anymore.

I am considering doing a new multicam version of one of the shows sometime in autumn when days get shorter and weather colder, but it is not really a real option when the source material is no longer available.

Thanks very much in advance.
    I am sharing the Victoria concert at 100%, unfortunately I'm stuck at 89.3% for the Portland show, and 15.7% for Sacramento.

So if someone can share these two ones, until I reach 100%, then I will of course let it shared.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimeleschips View Post
    I am sharing the Victoria concert at 100%, unfortunately I'm stuck at 89.3% for the Portland show, and 15.7% for Sacramento.

So if someone can share these two ones, until I reach 100%, then I will of course let it shared.
    That sounds correct. I am trying to download the Sacramento show but like you stuck somewhere around 14% completion. Hope someone can chip in.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So, TPB has been incredibly annoying and it won't let me upload my collection, no matter which browser I use (I even tried splitting it in three folders/torrent files). Can someone recommend a better place for my 24+GB monster?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Try kickass torrents

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    i searched ninremixes but haven't found Quake.
    I hope you got that PHM pack i mentionned and shared
    Can I ask this question again ?