Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I guess now we do:

Everything (instrumental)
    https://mega.nz/#!ZoVj2LQY!wZ1LClqJj...dp9Oh6QEu6hUk8

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    NINE INCH NAILS - EVERYTHING (INSTRUMENTAL VERSION) COMPLETE (.zip contains all of the files listed below; individual files also available):

.wav (original file)
    .aiff
    .flac
    .m4a (apple lossless)
    .mp3 (cbr 320)
    .mp3 (vbr 0)
    .m4a (itunes plus aac)

INFORMATION + COVERS (.zip contains all of the .txt, .jpg & .png files listed below):

aucdtect.txt
    aucdtect_verbose.txt
    audacity.png
    audacity_clipping.png
    dr.txt (DR Offline Meter 1.4)
    mediainfo.txt
    shntool_info.txt
    shntool_len.txt

nine_inch_nails-everything_s_150.jpg (150x150 72 dpi)
    nine_inch_nails-everything_s_200.jpg (200x200 72 dpi)
    nine_inch_nails-everything_s_600.jpg (600x600 72 dpi)

---------------------------------------------

The Apple Lossless and iTunes Plus files were both created with iTunes so that certain metadata was automatically added (as opposed to adding in mp3tag later on). The rest of the files were converted using the latest version of dBpoweramp Reference Edition and codecs. No tags were added other than those auto-populated by iTunes.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    rumors are that mega is gonna die soon

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    what the heck is that, you have tools to verify that wav is actually cdda ?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    what the heck is that, you have tools to verify that wav is actually cdda ?
    I use Trader's Little Helper as a front end for both auCDtect and shntool. Only works on .wav files and can be a little sketchy with electronic music.

If you wanted to take the time and set it up, there's also auCDtect Task Manager, which will allow you to use auCDtect on any music file type (.mp3, .m4a, etc.). Doesn't work correctly for Windows 7-10, so you have to use in compatibility mode.

EDIT: Trader's Little Helper can also generate/verify checksums, as well as torrents.
    Last edited by Jon; 05-04-2016 at 09:31 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone have a non-mega link? My computer seems to hate the site, and the file only plays the first few to thirty seconds.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcpunk View Post
    Anyone have a non-mega link? My computer seems to hate the site, and the file only plays the first few to thirty seconds.
    I'm not sure wtf you are meaning, but fact is mega has to be forgot

http://jheberg.net/captcha/nine-inch...ental-version/

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    ==this post is just me re-following this topic after a post was removed==

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @ninjaw for the life of me I cannot get your link to your file with The Fragile and With Teeth instrumentals to work. I'd really, really appreciate a link to them (preferably not in M4A but I'll take anything I can get).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can anybody reupload the NINJA sampler in V0 or FLAC?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    @ninjaw for the life of me I cannot get your link to your file with The Fragile and With Teeth instrumentals to work. I'd really, really appreciate a link to them (preferably not in M4A but I'll take anything I can get).
    I agree that ads on this multi-hoster are awful, just awful. Again, use Jdownloader, it will handle all of that shit adfree for you, 101 people succesfully did, and the best host is still alive here : http://dl.free.fr/bd3G99dnD well, it may not be the fastest (especially if you're not using free.fr ISP) but it surely is adfree ! About M4a I always provide original files, even if in this case I HAD to retag them, no need for something else.

I just reuploaded it to another multihost, it works the same, it is also JDownloader compatible, but probably have better ads.
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/apple-mus...ies-by-ninjaw/
    Quick remember about NFO :
    Apple Music Nin Goodies by Ninjaw

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile (Instrumental) (2015)
    Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (Instrumental) (2015)
    Original Soundtrack - Gone Girl (Unreleased) (2015

43 original M4A music files, in VBR 256Kbps, fully tagged, with original previoulsy unavailable artwork (that means original jpg file was shown but not downloadable without sniffing)

Nine INch Nails - Copy of a (live in Vienna 6_9_14).mp4 50.5MB 720p exclusive live video
    Recording At Risk for Gone Girl (HD).m4v 240MB 720p exclusive making of video

4 screenshots from Apple Music showing infos
    3 original artwork jpg files
    5 original avatar and background jpg files
    3 original photos at work and with friends jpg files

Please note that these two video aren't included bevcause freely DOWNLOADABLE in BETTER quality on Vimeo:

How to Destroy Angels Tour 2013 Interactivity & Live Show Content.mov
    Year Zero promo clip.m4v

Last edited by ninjaw; 05-26-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    Can anybody reupload the NINJA sampler in V0 or FLAC?
    I have no idea what V0 mean but here's original zip file in flac
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/ninja-200...-sampler-flac/

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I have no idea what V0 mean but here's original zip file in flac
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/ninja-200...-sampler-flac/
    V0 = variable bit rate

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    As someone with no clue what almost no clue what 90% of any of these acronyms and phrases mean I really appreciate the explanations @ninjaw , it's a big help. Most people I know consider me "in the know" when it comes to music-talk and computerspeak and I love how frequently this forum reminds me that I am by no means an expert on any of this stuff.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    As someone with no clue what almost no clue what 90% of any of these acronyms and phrases mean I really appreciate the explanations @ninjaw, it's a big help. Most people I know consider me "in the know" when it comes to music-talk and computerspeak and I love how frequently this forum reminds me that I am by no means an expert on any of this stuff.
    Yeah sorry about that, i'm very much "paid but cheap" police-free and very fast downloading services (at least in my country). Those are alternatives to p2p like bittorrent, i think about Newsgroups, and those semi-direct-download-services. Those so called "Uploaded" files or better now "Uptobox" files, are working with ads, and they all have a premium service for max speed and file numbers and even real direct downloads. There's so many of them that we created JDowloader 100% free that can handle LOTS of hosts without ads, captcha, delays and limits, but also youtube and multihost services and other link protection service. Best of all it can also handle subscriptions like alldebrid.com, an amazing cheap service that will activate direct links and premium speed for a very large number of hosts, but not only ! It will also act as a proxy for your bittorents, it got a very powerfull bittorrent client that can very fast host very large files to Uptobox (especially if others already asked for it) The idea is of course to offer direct links for your torrents.

In this case M4A was the original and best quality offered by NIN, hopefully it's played by a lot of tools, and as it's already heavily compressed, there is no point to destroy further their quality into mp3 or even turn them to flac (pure lost of space and a lie about their quality for the other ppl that will download it). It's ok if you re-compress them into mp3 for your own needs, but you really shouldn't share them to other like this.

PS: Services like free.fr and mega are known for offering premium download without paying
    Last edited by ninjaw; 05-26-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone have FLACs of the exclusive demos from the Demos and Remixes bootleg and/or Purest Feeling? I only have mp3s and would like lossless files to try doing stereo differences with.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg23666 View Post
    Does anyone have FLACs of the exclusive demos from the Demos and Remixes bootleg and/or Purest Feeling? I only have mp3s and would like lossless files to try doing stereo differences with.
    It's on the big discography torrent http://jheberg.net/captcha/purest-fe...tudio-bootleg/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg23666 View Post
    Demos & Remixes FLAC: https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1748084
    Purest Feeling FLAC: https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715525 (as a part of this torrent. look at 'Bonuses' folder)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is it appropriate to ask for Promo/Radio Edit versions of tracks here in this thread? I'm searching for the edits of singles from Hesitation Marks ('Copy of A', and 'Came Back Haunted'). My apologies if I have shat the sheets here asking for something I shouldn't have.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    has anyone purchased this new release of the Woodstock bootleg? I saw it in a store today and it looks like it's the complete version, no cuts. i wonder what the source is on this one...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...wAAOSwknJXw0B5

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armogi View Post
    has anyone purchased this new release of the Woodstock bootleg? I saw it in a store today and it looks like it's the complete version, no cuts. i wonder what the source is on this one...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...wAAOSwknJXw0B5
    I wouldn't waste your time on any of these bootlegs. They are all sourced from the same recording and just penned with different titles. Have at it with any of these. Although, I would say the 'rework' by Kevin C really does look/sound great.

http://ninlive.com/shows/1994/19940813.html

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Its too bad he couldnt have sourced the widescreen footage for the remaster, but I think a source for that might have surfaced right after he finished it, IIRC.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Numberous recent releases surfaced, not because of the awful... AWFUL so called "rework" version, but because of the famous original footage released (as mentionned in the ninlive link lol), I found one of those 2016 bootleg trailer on youtube :

As you can see, it's awful too, better rip yourself the original thing :
    http://www.concertvault.com/nine-inc...e_1013021.html
    http://www.concertvault.com/nine-inc...t-13-1994.html
    http://www.concertvault.com/woodstoc...s_1010605.html
    http://www.concertvault.com/woodstoc...t-12-1994.html

Concert vault released it on video+mp3 and then became Music Vault on youtube. For the first time footage was in pure widescreen and without visual ads. Also never forget the "Happiness in slavery" remixed version by Trent, released too under the "Woodstock '94 highlights" compilation.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    thanks for the input guys, i do realize these "old" boots are crap but the one I pointed out seems recent and a complete release and could therefore be from that superior Kevin C source.
    I was mostly looking for a good silver version with artwork, I'm one of the few that still value and listen to old fashioned CDs...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Pretty sure if the Woodstock set is on a single CD, it's an edited version. IIRC, the complete show was only available on a 2CD version from Joker Records, an Australian bootleg company.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That reminds me... In early 2000s there was that legendary promo VHS with full Woodstock 94 show for which the record label threatened to sue the guy who posted online about having a copy. Now since the video is (almost) free, can anybody tell more about that notorious VHS tape?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Pretty sure if the Woodstock set is on a single CD, it's an edited version. IIRC, the complete show was only available on a 2CD version from Joker Records, an Australian bootleg company.
    I'd like to see this. I have never heard of this until now.

@ninjaw , sometimes your messages get lost in translation and I am not sure if you're really coming off that harsh about the rework. It's not awful. I think for what it's worth, being from 1994 and not having a decent recording of the feed. This is some quality work. His methods were pretty sound and I doubt that it can be done any better.

Sometimes it blows me away how people can be so quick to criticize someone's work on the internet. When obviously there was a lot of time and care that went into it and wanted to present something awesome to other fans.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I sold my copy ages ago, but I don't think I ever cloned it. Here's an old bootleg discography entry:

(picture from NIN Historian)

Woodstock 94 (CD) Joker Productions wood-009
    CD 1
    1. Terrible Lie 11:27
    2. Sin 4:14
    3. March Of The Pigs 3:56
    4. Something I Can Never Have 6:28
    5. Closer 6:38
    6. Reptile 6:27
    7. Wish 3:38
    8. How Does It Feel 4:10
    9. Burn 5:21
    10. The Only Time 5:15
    11. Down In It 5:34
    12. Dead Souls 5:43
    13. A Warm Place 3:05
    CD 2
    1. Happiness In Slavery 5:44
    2. Head Like A Hole 5:45

3. All The Pigs, All Lined Up 7:28
    4. A Violent Fluid 1:03
    5. Sin (Long) 5:50
    6. Get Down, Make Love 4:17
    7. Head Like A Hole 4:33
    8. Terrible Lie (Empathetic Mix) 6:11
    9. Down In It (Demo) 3:55
    10. Gave Up (Remix) 5:26
    11. Throw This Away 4:14
    12. Fist Fuck (Remix) 7:20
    13. Screaming Slave 8:04

My memory is foggy, but I believe it has the Calvert DeForest intro with the full Pinion build up, all of Reptile, and all of TR's banter between songs.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-19-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: NIN Historian FTW

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Bootleg ?, I prefer the concert vault's mp3 version, it may be me, but it sounds better to me, sure it's not flac.
    @ninlive time ? work ? result is awful and totally useless, as i already told you directly. Especially now that pro source surfaced. You should consider offering it ? or even link the youtube.

It remind me when TR tweeted about a pré-avott version, this awful version was focusing on one show and didn't even bother to remove camera errors.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Does anyone have The Gift audio in a lossless format that they can send me? I wanted to download it from This One Is On Us, but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. I know the audio from all three shows is on NIN Live, but I'd rather not have to download them all.