Thread: Download Archive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I was wondering if someone would help me in obtaining the following remixes Trent's done in lossless...

Puff Daddy & The Family - Victory (Nine Inch Nails Remix) (Instrumental)
    Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for a lossless version of this instrumental track in particular.

FYI, I'm the one who gave @ninjaw the PHM multitracks he ended up sharing here.

I'm almost tempted to buy it from discogs but for a piece of plastic I will rip once and put in a box, that's not really worth it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    If you can hold out a couple months until i move and get my things back out of storage, i can hook you up
    Quote Originally Posted by totom View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for a lossless version of this instrumental track in particular.

I'm almost tempted to buy it from discogs but for a piece of plastic I will rip once and put in a box, that's not really worth it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    If you can hold out a couple months until i move and get my things back out of storage, i can hook you up
    Ok for me. I can stick with the MP3 and replace it with a proper lossless rip in a couple of months.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totom View Post

I second this along with the regular remix. Plz 'n tank u.