Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Can you please add the NIN Rock en Seine 2013 multicam DVD?
    http://ninnewsfr.mihalis.org/rockenseine2013.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there a high quality audio file of The Fragile VMA performance anywhere?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    Is there a high quality audio file of The Fragile VMA performance anywhere?
    You know it's TV, right ? there was a mono (?) original MPEG1, and a rerun stereo MPEG2, unfortunally the rerun version was edited. But the best you can find is MP2 (mpeg 1 layer 2)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I recorded it on DAT from a stereo feed, but it's in storage. Here's what my VHS recording looks like:

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the [WITH_TEETH] blips that were available on NIN.com? I assume they were quicktime files, but I'm not sure.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Does anyone have the [WITH_TEETH] blips that were available on NIN.com? I assume they were quicktime files, but I'm not sure.
    Yes they were available on this torrent : nin.com video archive (incomplete)\teasers, trailers\with teeth
    19_02857_01.mov 3.25MB
    19_11402_02.mov 3.32MB
    19_37729_03.mov 3.29MB
    19_46211_04.mov 3.27MB
    19_59998_05.mov 2.83MB
    19_75381_06.mov 6.94MB
    Last edited by ninjaw; 12-01-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    If you'd rather avoid the torrents, the blips have been over at portraitofdecay.com for ages http://www.portraitofdecay.com/nin.c...eth/index.html

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Anyone able to download the VEVO Tension behind the scenes pt.2 video at 1080p (I was able to get pt.1 in 1080p)? My downloader could only get the 720p version.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Anyone able to download the VEVO Tension behind the scenes pt.2 video at 1080p (I was able to get pt.1 in 1080p)? My downloader could only get the 720p version.
    Yeah, lately it seems youtube have somehow prevented downloaders from grabbing the 1080p videos.

You can use this site to grab it. Just make sure you leave the conversion format setting as "download".

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    About a month and a half ago, YouTube changed their 1080p scheme, specifically to prevent downloading. Most tools that haven't been updated can only find the 720p file download option now, at best. Here are some suggestions for tools that can get the new 1080p option:

http://www.reddit.com/r/lifehacks/co...outube_videos/

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Holy shit I missed that

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I'm probably the only one interrested by HD rips, -even pointless-, but I just discovered DSF, DSF are files with DSD, DSD is internal format in SACD, SACD can now be ripped using an old hacked ps3 only. As you know probably better than europeans, SACD was european where DVD-A was american. The strangest thing, is that DSF.... got a huge revival today ! lost of players are now compatibles with DSF like oppo offering files. And now there's german store selling DSF. You can of course play DSF on computers, but decoded. Back to the point, who have the balls to hack The Downward Spiral in DSF ?

EDIT: Ok looks like TDS SACD ISO file already available in russia
    Last edited by ninjaw; 12-09-2013 at 12:47 AM. Reason: found a source

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have The Limitless Potential fan remix compilation still? Lost my files and the old 9inchnails site is gone! Thanks

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    Anyone have The Limitless Potential fan remix compilation still? Lost my files and the old 9inchnails site is gone! Thanks
    I think I have it, I'll take a look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    I think I have it, I'll take a look.
    Cool, I appreciate it.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So, I couldn't find it, but I believe all remixes are available at http://www.ninremixes.com/.

EDIT: Found it. It's coming your way...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    hey there; does anyone by chance have a digital copy of this box set ????

...it's the EU box set edition of Woodstock '94 [10 discs long of awesomeness that the normal 2 disc release should have been]

if anyone does please hit me up with a PM; i'm just looking for digital copies of this if at all possible!

thanks...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ive never seen that before, any info about it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Ive never seen that before, any info about it?

yep! here you go:
    http://janesaddiction.org/bootograph...ck-94-box-set/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Oh wow! I remember seeing that in my local bootleg CD shop on International Drive back in the day. They only had one copy and if IIRC the sets were edited down and not the full performances.

*edit* Just fell into a nostalgia hole reading about bootleg record labels, piracy, said bootleg shop in Orlando getting raided by the FBI, and the demise of ICE magazine.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 12-19-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: to see if anyone else remembers the nineties.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question What happened to the videos of the CRC sessions live?

There used to be videos on YouTube of a live CRC session where Trent plays piano and some bald dude, don't remember his name and don't feel llike looking it up, is playing acoustic; then they switch it up after hurt. Anyway, the videos were taken down and I never did download them. Does anyone have those videos? If anyone does, or can link me to them I would be very gratful. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReefers View Post
    There used to be videos on YouTube of a live CRC session where Trent plays piano and some bald dude, don't remember his name and don't feel llike looking it up, is playing acoustic; then they switch it up after hurt. Anyway, the videos were taken down and I never did download them. Does anyone have those videos? If anyone does, or can link me to them I would be very gratful. Thanks in advance.
    What bald dude ? Jerome ? what hurt ? there were no video for hurt. Anyway the three videos are available for free download in high quality on the official account

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ...so i had several requests for this after creating the Uncoiled slimline jewel case/disc artwork mockup.
    here you go; spread the word and enjoy!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    What bald dude ? Jerome ? what hurt ? there were no video for hurt. Anyway the three videos are available for free download in high quality on the official account
    No thats the Still performance, there were videos of a different performance that were titled CRC sessions. They were on Youtube (unless I was imagining things). It was Trent and one guy playing acoustic during the first four songs, then a band coming in for even deeper, the big come down and the fragile. ninwiki says CRC sessions line up is

• Charlie Clouser: Keyboards, programming, backing vocals
    • Jerome Dillon: Drums, percussion
    • Robin Finck: Guitar, backing vocals
    • Danny Lohner: Bass, guitar, backing vocals
    • Trent Reznor: Vocals, piano

so i'm guessing that it was finck playing the acoustic, cause he had short almost bald hair at one point. I was just hoping that someone else had seen these, confirming their existance and proving i'm not nuts on this, and hopfully someone downloaded them from youtube when they were up. I do appreciate the assistance though NINjaw

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReefers View Post
    No thats the Still performance, there were videos of a different performance that were titled CRC sessions. They were on Youtube (unless I was imagining things). It was Trent and one guy playing acoustic during the first four songs, then a band coming in for even deeper, the big come down and the fragile.
    Never heard of this. Neither has anyone else. Maybe you're nuts?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Lights in the Sky in its full 1080p glory:

I have taken the center stage camera files (cam 1) from the original HD *.mov files from LitS released back in 2009, merged them together and converted into PC-friendly mp4 files.

I did this solely for my own enjoyment, but if any of you can use them I have uploaded them to mega.co.nz as split zip files.

Portland: https://mega.co.nz/#F!rF0mAAxY!HX6ltA3NTNofMzbU31k2KQ
    Sacramento: https://mega.co.nz/#F!7F8CxTCZ!C94Co0iyCf7BbyOxBzYeMQ
    Victoria: https://mega.co.nz/#F!CcUFBI7S!WhqBp73hjmKEmALvCyWJIA

If you don't want them all I recommend the Sacramento version. It is IMO the best overall experience: far enough from the stage to get the impact of the stage production and close enough to have the band clearly visible.

The Portland camera man is very zoom-trigger happy, whereas the Victoria show is suffering a bit from long distance and a very dark stage.

Anyways, enjoy. Hope the links work. Otherwise let me know.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaph1000 View Post
    I have taken the center stage camera files (cam 1) from the original HD *.mov files from LitS released back in 2009, merged them together and converted into PC-friendly mp4 files.
    So these are just 3 cams ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    So these are just 3 cams ?
    Yes, correct, the center stage cameras.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I am looking for that Fragile Live '99 digitaly captured. The 99 mpeg-1 capture was widely spreeded without logo. But there is at least two versions with logos, that mean probably better captures, digital, mpeg2, ac3... you can find one of them in the The Live Essentials Vol 1 bootleg dvd. I know eatyurblood didn't want that to be transcoded, unfortunally that's what he did, creating this dvd that version got a rotating MTV logo but unfortunally that version is shortened 38sec robin solo. But there's a second one found on youtube and some strange robin fans bootlegs, its shows a fixed MTV2 logo, this version includes the solo, but it looks digital and mp2 too, who got that original mpg file ?

Last edited by ninjaw; 02-15-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added picture of what i mean