Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    That's only half true. Having held in my hands the copy that looks the same as pictured, i played it and the printed tracklist didn't match the contents of both discs.
    CD1 (Album) has 15 tracks (identical to what was initially offered in late 2007), CD2 (Inst) has 14 tracks, SBS included, CC not included. Does your copy differ?
    Hmmm...I've never actually played it. Will rip and find out.

Edit...well, just from popping in the cds, this is looking like I have the same issue... as there's 15 tracks and disc 2 has 14.

I'll sort through it tomorrow..damn..

Edit 2: mine's definitely different than what's listed. The tracks are in a weird order and I don't know exactly what I have yet since I just skipped through the tracks...
    So, sorry to disappoint, but I may not have what I thought I did...Will report back with the real track list later
    Last edited by kargath; 12-14-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I'd like to personally thank @ninjaw for having the AVOTT/Gift live stuff up there as well as the NINJA flac tour sampler - I just realized it's been so long since that thing came out that I had been listening to it in mp3 format

However the link for the TF & WT Instrumentals seems to now be expired. Is it taboo to ask for a re-up with Deviations forthcoming? The M4A version I have seems to be missing tracks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Also, with remix.nin.com now effectively dead, I think it may be a very good idea for any wonderful archivists out there to make all of Trent's uploads - aka nice official stuff - available for us all once more.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Also, with remix.nin.com now effectively dead, I think it may be a very good idea for any wonderful archivists out there to make all of Trent's uploads - aka nice official stuff - available for us all once more.
    Not completely dead though...
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...754#post328754

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I'd like to personally thank @ninjaw for having the AVOTT/Gift live stuff up there as well as the NINJA flac tour sampler - I just realized it's been so long since that thing came out that I had been listening to it in mp3 format

However the link for the TF & WT Instrumentals seems to now be expired. Is it taboo to ask for a re-up with Deviations forthcoming? The M4A version I have seems to be missing tracks.
    I'm sorry but all links on -> this post <-are still alive, included the direct link ?.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I'm sorry but all links on -> this post <-are still alive, included the direct link ?.
    Holy christ, I'm blind. I didn't even see the first link from dl.free.fr. Getting now.

I had tried the ones from jeheberg but the files on all the hosting sites that link leads to appear to have died from inactivity.

Thanks, so, so much, and so sorry to bug you D:

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Holy christ, I'm blind. I didn't even see the first link from dl.free.fr. Getting now.
    I had tried the ones from jeheberg but the files on all the hosting sites that link leads to appear to have died from inactivity.
    Thanks, so, so much, and so sorry to bug you D:
    Oh you right ! I dunno why it stopped to check, here's a new upload : http://jheberg.net/captcha/apple-mus...s-by-ninjaw-2/

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If someone has all of it, let me know and I will host it on the nin live archive. Maybe ninwiki wants to have a page with this for download directing to the link?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Someone said they're still here. Plz backup that official rarities playlist, i spent my life trying to promote that rare closer mix

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Someone said they're still here. Plz backup that official rarities playlist, i spent my life trying to promote that rare closer mix
    I'll grab that one today, at least. I'm still trying to figure out how to hoover up the whole site. Most of the tools to do it remotely (Warrior etc) I don't think can cope with manual/modified DNS.

Edit: rather than spam multi threads on ETS, here's a status page for the archive effort http://archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Nin.com
    Last edited by jmtd; 12-22-2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: archive effort url

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Beats1 itw, please reupload if you want to share it elsewhere:

https://mega.nz/#!pQd33J7J!tyX73Pe6v...TTufJeh6hdrhHI

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totom View Post
    Beats1 itw, please reupload if you want to share it elsewhere:

https://mega.nz/#!pQd33J7J!tyX73Pe6v...TTufJeh6hdrhHI
    Really interesting, thanks. Zane made a foo-bar when he talked about PHM coming out in '92, and that whole aside about his promo copy not being skippable was kinda weird, but I used to enjoy Zane when he was on the BBC, it was nice to hear his voice again, he's always been authentically interested in music and a big NIN supporter and it was nice for Atticus to contribute some too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    can anyone send me to a place to grab "the slip", "year zero" and TDS instumentals? just found out there out there thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ...hit me up Tuesday morning and i'll hook you up if you dont already have them by then. also have TF & WT instrumentals.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp1124 View Post
    can anyone send me to a place to grab "the slip", "year zero" and TDS instumentals? just found out there out there thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Vens View Post
    ...hit me up Tuesday morning and i'll hook you up if you dont already have them by then. also have TF & WT instrumentals.
    Great thanks. I have WT and both fragiles (Apple Music version and DEV1)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Here is The slip instru, source unknwown, made with multitracks:
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/the-slip-instrumental/

Now listen everyone, this is my own remix.nin.com + Other nin net releases backup (strangely it's small) .
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/nin-net-releases/

This one include from remix.nin.com :
    Fixed (not sure why)
    Y0 Instrumental
    TDS Instrumental
    rare and unreleased official playlist (2007) (14 tracks)
    Dead Souls (Instrumental)
    Deep (Instrumental)
    The Perfect Drug (Instrumental)
    Also include from free old nin.com :
    Nine Inch Nails - La Mer (Version)
    Nine Inch Nails - No, You Don't (Version)
    Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile (Deconstructed)
    Nine Inch Nails - The New Flesh (Version A)
    Nine Inch Nails - The New Flesh (Version B)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks NINJAW. I'll grab em when I get home.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    So I haven't managed to do any guerilla-archiving since Christmas, but PurpleSymphony from AT managed to get *all* of remix-dot into archive.org!

https://archive.org/details/@purplesymphony?and[]=subject:"remix.nin.com"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is The slip instru, source unknwown, made with multitracks:
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/the-slip-instrumental/

Now listen everyone, this is my own remix.nin.com + Other nin net releases backup (strangely it's small) .
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/nin-net-releases/

This one include from remix.nin.com :
    Fixed (not sure why)
    Y0 Instrumental
    TDS Instrumental
    rare and unreleased official playlist (2007) (14 tracks)
    Dead Souls (Instrumental)
    Deep (Instrumental)
    The Perfect Drug (Instrumental)
    Also include from free old nin.com :
    Nine Inch Nails - La Mer (Version)
    Nine Inch Nails - No, You Don't (Version)
    Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile (Deconstructed)
    Nine Inch Nails - The New Flesh (Version A)
    Nine Inch Nails - The New Flesh (Version B)
    where do you click on that page to not just get a pop up?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    where do you click on that page to not just get a pop up?
    I never go on it, use JDownloader2.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Guys, just found out official details about the unreleased playlist that I copied a long time ago :

Who remember what's about The new flesh A and B and TFA.COM versions ? THESE ARENT ON NINWIKI

The Hand That Feeds (Photek Ruff Mix)
    Last (Butch Vig remix)

CD-quality version of the unreleased remix by Butch Vig.
    The New Flesh (thingsfallingapart.com version)
    One of two clips embedded into the thingsfallingapart.com website.
    Every Day Is Exactly The Same (Edit)
    Uncredited remix from a very limited European promo single.
    The Fragile (deconstructed)
    This is a remix by Keith Hillebrandt which was featured as a website-only download for a limited time on NIN.com during The Fragile era. According to Reznor, its structure was the inspiration for "The Frail."
    Untitled (from thingsfallingapart.com)
    One of two pieces of music embedded into the Things Falling Apart website. Not exactly a remix, but included for the sake of completion.
    Happiness in Slavery (PK Slavery Mix)
    Paul Kendall's remix of Happiness in Slavery only appeared on a "VIP" promotional 12" single for the track.
    Closer (Thrust Remix)
    This one didn't make the Closer to God single. It sounds like (Internal) by Bill Kennedy, Scott Humphrey, John "Geetus" Aguto, Paul Decarli, Eric Claudiex
    A Warm Place (Featuring Stella Soleil)
    Reportedly scrapped from the soundtrack for the movie Stigmata, Stella began giving this out to fans a few years ago.
    Even Deeper (Telefon Tel Aviv Love Dub)
    Unreleased until earlier this year, this was one of the first tracks by Telefon Tel Aviv.
    No, You Don't (version)
    A nin.com exclusive during The Fragile era, this remix is significantly more electronic than its album counterpart, based around stuttering beats.
    The Perfect Drug (Aphrodite Mix)
    From the promo only vinyl release of The Perfect Drug
    La Mer (version)
    A nin.com exclusive from The Fragile era, this Jerome Dillon remix features much more percussion-oriented loops, using atmospheric and base elements from the original.
    Right Where It Belongs v2
    This stripped down version was available as a bonus track on the Japanese release of [WITH_TEETH]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    So I haven't managed to do any guerilla-archiving since Christmas, but PurpleSymphony from AT managed to get *all* of remix-dot into archive.org!

https://archive.org/details/@purplesymphony?and[]=subject:"remix.nin.com"
    That is great ! And do you know if it would be possible to make a "copy" of the website, meaning using it exactly as it is. I guess it's difficult/impossible. But that would be great. For all nin.com stuff.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    That is great ! And do you know if it would be possible to make a "copy" of the website, meaning using it exactly as it is. I guess it's difficult/impossible. But that would be great. For all nin.com stuff.
    You can probably download everything without much trouble. I haven't spent much time exploring the archive dot org options, but they offer torrents for collections. I see that those files are mashups of the (seperate) remix mp3s, metadata and some profile data stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    for those interested, a compilation of all the artworks which I use with my iTunes/Apple Music Library.
    Halos
    Seeds
    Promos
    Live etc
    (I have made some change regarding the order and artworks of the seeds... etc etc, it works for me...)

[Updated with best resolution possible for some artworks, added HDTA and Movie Soundtrack]

http://dl.free.fr/uMcmTPveq
    Last edited by untold; 12-30-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    is there a link to Seeds 1, 7 and 8 out there?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I was wondering if someone would help me in obtaining the following remixes Trent's done in lossless...

12 Rounds - Pleasant Smell (Nothing Collective Rethink #1)
    12 Rounds - Pleasant Smell (Nothing Collective Rethink #5)
    Queen - Tie Your Mother Down (Re-Produced by Trent Reznor)
    Machines Of Loving Grace - Burnt Offering
    Machines Of Loving Grace - Burn Like Brilliant Trash (Radio Edit)
    Machines Of Loving Grace - Burn Like Brilliant Trash (Dub)
    N.E.R.D. - Lapdance (Trent Reznor Remix)
    N.E.R.D. - Lapdance (Trent Reznor Remix) (Clean Edit)
    Puff Daddy & The Family - Victory (Nine Inch Nails Remix) (Instrumental)
    Puff Daddy & The Family - Victory (Nine Inch Nails Remix) (Radio Edit)
    Curve - Missing Link (Screaming Bird Mix)

My NIN lossless collection is quite extensive. I have quite a few promos ripped as well as some remixes and collaborations with various artists. I'd say I have 95% of his discography in lossless while the rest is mp3. So I can possibly help return the favor with NIN material or perhaps other artists. I'm just looking for these remixes to complete my collection.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by neorev; 12-30-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I was wondering if someone would help me in obtaining the following remixes Trent's done in lossless...
    While there's surely a need for something like this, the download archive is intended for things that never saw an official commercial release.

On the flip side of this, I own everything you're looking for (and perhaps more you weren't yet looking for?). The only exception being the Tie Your Mother Down remix which was only ever released via a mix tape Trent gave some dude at a house party (at least that's the story). On that, I've got the best version you're likely to find.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello there is it possible someone could share with me the instrumentals of all the records you have, in FLAC please, Im a newbie of forum, so any help I will appreciate it..