Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone got a working link for the With Teeth rehearsal audio? The link doesn't work. (Bitches about an invalid key or something). I downloaded it at the time but due to various system failures etc... I've lost it, and every link I've found via Google is deader than a very dead thing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedwarf View Post
    Anyone got a working link for the With Teeth rehearsal audio? The link doesn't work. (Bitches about an invalid key or something). I downloaded it at the time but due to various system failures etc... I've lost it, and every link I've found via Google is deader than a very dead thing.
    There is a working link here http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com...ehearsals.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you! Ironically I was there earlier and missed it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never managed to burn the 2 disc Wiltern show sucessfully to DVD. Really can't get to the bottom of it. I've tried different discs, machines, settings, redownloading, nothing. Always either get burning errors or the disc is unplayable in my PS3. I've burned loads of other stuff fine.

With this in mind, does anyone know if a rip of these discs exists anywhere? I've watched the concert on my laptop using the VOB files, but I'd love a decent rip to watch on my TV. Any ideas? Thanks!

Oh, and hi. Long time lurker etc. Been a NIN fan since maybe 1993, just before I finished school, and been an avid collector ever since!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    oh you still burn stuff ? my bluray player got a HDD that can play iso files, it helps

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    anybody have the 2009 hurricane festival and 2009 tokyo summersonic pro shots?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm surprised nobody has posted with multitracks for Rock Band "Closer" to download yet, so looking forward to messing around with those!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has posted with multitracks for Rock Band "Closer" to download yet, so looking forward to messing around with those!
    someone did, I got : wish, last, closer, hlah, terrible lie, sanctified, the only time, thtf, the colector, Only, burn, capital g, motp, tpd
    Beautiful ppl, coma white, get your gun, the dope show, tourniquet,

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    wish, hlah, terrible lie, sanctified, the only time
    wow. where did those come from?

edit: Just checkid mine; I'm missing those quoted, but somehow have acapellas for "Suck". Can't remember where I downloaded them from...

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    FWIW, we were approached by the folks who do Rock Band and asked politely not to post links to the files. In instances other than ours, they have let loose lawyers.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_z View Post
    wow. where did those come from?

edit: Just checkid mine; I'm missing those quoted, but somehow have acapellas for "Suck". Can't remember where I downloaded them from...
    Tracks are from this special PHM pack : http://www.rockband.com/blog/pretty-hate-dlc i'm pretty sure i asked them to the french famous mashup maker Totom, and his special sources.

There was a Suck mix contest about pigface.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I wonder if Rock Band and Guitar Hero will ever cut a deal to simply sell their multitracks (with all the usual copy protection). Many artists have released zero stems/multitracks and yet have a large remix fanbase

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I uploaded a VHS transfer of the VMA performance to youtube Does anyone want the larger DV capture?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    No Johnny Depp, no sale.

j/k. That looks like a pretty clean capture. Nice stereo audio. Sure, I'd like the DV file, please.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    someone did, I got : wish, last, closer, hlah, terrible lie, sanctified, the only time, thtf, the colector, Only, burn, capital g, motp, tpd
    Beautiful ppl, coma white, get your gun, the dope show, tourniquet,
    Damn, they released all those other songs too?! Last I heard it was motp, last, tpd, and they were up for download right away. I don't have or play Rock Band, guess I'm SOL.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    No Johnny Depp, no sale.
    j/k. That looks like a pretty clean capture. Nice stereo audio. Sure, I'd like the DV file, please.
    I'm interested too, is it the long analog version or the shorter recent digital re-air available on dvdr ? (a french fan recently pointed to me that re-air were shorter) wait... no logo ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Damn, they released all those other songs too?! Last I heard it was motp, last, tpd, and they were up for download right away. I don't have or play Rock Band, guess I'm SOL.
    So is there a way I can buy all those NIN Rockband tracks and download them to my computer to play around with the multitracks? I have a PS3 and a Wii.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    So is there a way I can buy all those NIN Rockband tracks and download them to my computer to play around with the multitracks? I have a PS3 and a Wii.
    Of course there is, where do you think they come from ? however, you are on the wrong forum, if you want to hack games (that are already hacked...)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I uploaded a VHS transfer of the VMA performance to youtube Does anyone want the larger DV capture?
    Here's a link to the original file: https://www.wetransfer.com/dl/HbWO5P...6aacc876ad70e5

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Here's a link to the original file: https://www.wetransfer.com/dl/HbWO5P...6aacc876ad70e5
    Thx i downloaded it fine at low speed with Jdownloader in less than 2 hours

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks, this looks cleaner that the version on Live Essentials 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, is anyone able to make fresh upload ofAnother Version of the Truth ISO DVD collection from thisoneisonus.org??? All torrents are dead already and other links from source site are not working either

I hope someone here has it still on HDD. Thanks!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptaeck View Post
    Hi, is anyone able to make fresh upload ofAnother Version of the Truth ISO DVD collection from thisoneisonus.org??? All torrents are dead already and other links from source site are not working either
    I hope someone here has it still on HDD. Thanks!
    What you say seems highly impossible, I warned Clive about it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    OHAI GUYS (and thanks ninjaw for messaging me about this).

The torrents *may* be down. This is because I just turned off our seedbox - it was $60 a month and we don't have enough traffic on it to justify it.

So, what I'm in the middle of doing is this:

* set up a 2x3Tb RAID 1 DiskStation (completed)
    * copy all the files off the seedbox (150Gb, completed)
    * setting up torrents to run from the diskstation (hopefully completed today).

Next up, will be to set up extra items to seed (ongoing, I'll be asking for a list of links soon). Once that's stable, if anyone wants to help seed (and get a copy), I'll work out some old laptop + large USB drive setup that's pre-configured to act as a personal seedbox - though that might be a while away right now. I'm aiming for a plug and play solution, so we can have (hopefully) at least 5 or 6 of these around the world, permanently seeding.

If you need access to the torrents right now, PM me and I'll sort out FTP access.

Edit: also, try the links on http://toiou.org/?page_id=30
    Last edited by hippygeek; 12-09-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I tried a fresh start on the gift dvd torrent, in 2 secs I had 200Kbps, i don't call that "dead", especially with the large number of ppl able to seed

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I'm down to seed. I have the space to do so. Would be good to include as much as we can in there. From DVDs, to the 5.1 ones, ETS fan-made singles, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for replies, I don't understand why I am not getting any kick at S/L here in the middle of Europe, when ninjaw does in Paris...

hippygeek
    , thanks for alternate links, but I wasn't lucky even with those... I will wait untill you finish the new setup, just let us know when you have the links ready.

Maybe it would be now more effective to make the download available on demand, than keeping alive few seedboxes around the world - just my guess. I am looking just for DVD ISOs, so there is actually no need to reseed whole archive.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Sadly all of Jon's megaupload links are dead, including the 24/48 iThing-ready downsamples of Ghosts. I'm going to do my own this week and I'll share them when I have. For now, I was surpised that there wasn't an easy-to-find mirror of The Slip in 24/96, so I put one on archive.org: http://archive.org/details/NineInchN...Slip24bit96khz

There is already an excellent 24/96 mirror of Ghosts there: http://archive.org/details/NineInchN...-ray24bit96khz
    Edit: I say excellent but no lineage info

Edit 2: OK The Slip downsampled to 24/48 using DBPowerAmp as suggested earlier in this thread: http://archive.org/details/NineInchN...24bit48khz2008 (might take some time for archive.org to finish setting that up)
    I need to perform a good listen test on it but no obvious errors have jumped out at me so far.

Edit 3: Ghosts listen tests complete, I'll get that up today.
    Last edited by jmtd; 01-07-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    i noticed that my mp3 upload of LITS Sacramento is mentioned in 1st post of topic, it was for a one-time request and of course it expired
    if there's a need for this version and/or LITS Victoria/Portland in mp3, let me know (but instead of sendspace i'd rather make a torrent)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    With apologies for the delay, here's Ghosts 24/48 ALAC, bear in mind the lineage caveat:

http://archive.org/details/NineInchN...I-Iv24bit48khz