Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1250

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Was "I Can't Give Everything Away (Farewell Mix)" available ever at above 128kbps MP3 quality? Ta!
    I believe the original download that was available through Soundcloud was 320.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    I believe the original download that was available through Soundcloud was 320.
    Damn I must have ripped it inadequately. I shall go a searchin’. Thanks!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Any chance anyone can seed the torrent for the Another Version of the Truth FLAC files on TPB? Or if anyone is willing to share a link to a direct download via Dropbox or something else, that'd also work and would be greatly appreciated. I only have the MP3s and would really like the non-lossy version.
    Last edited by klyrish; 06-28-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Any chance anyone can seed the torrent for the Another Version of the Truth FLAC files on TPB? Or if anyone is willing to share a link to a direct download via Dropbox or something else, that'd also work and would be greatly appreciated. I only have the MP3s and would really like the non-lossy version.
    Seconding this request. I'm cleaning up some files and just realized I only have an mp3 version, and lack the technical ability to rip the audio from the physical version....

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    the tapes of the Vegas stand are absolutely stunning....

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Thanks to whomever seeded AVOTT on Pirate Bay!
    Last edited by klyrish; 07-04-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    stop me if this isn't kosher, but does anyone have audio rips from the slip rehearsal dvd?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone have a living torrent or upload for raw Gift footage from Sacramento?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    Seconding this request. I'm cleaning up some files and just realized I only have an mp3 version, and lack the technical ability to rip the audio from the physical version....
    Would like to third this request if it's not too late.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Additionally, does anyone have Lights Over Portland to re-seed? 9a23a3706e957800e3f9657d9eb74f338bad1e6d

The version on ninlive is 44.1k and cut for 2CD's and I'm looking for the OG 48k quality without the fade between Piggy and The Greater Good.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Wow you're right Winrar just destroyed my file right on my HDD... and I asked him to not compress ! amazing, what's hard about copying files from HDD to HDD ... ... Ok so I remade it using RAR this time, still no compression, new link : http://jheberg.net/captcha/nin-double-kroq-2/

PS: A word about audio files, nothing new not already on ninlive.com, flac is probably even a false worst one according to what I wrote about it 12 years ago
    A new link possible please ? They're all dead already. Like a durable link maybe lol.

All vids of the event are on youtube and out of synch, gotta make that right with the most OG files possible.

Also @ninlive why is the first source not available for the KROQ here on ninlive ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Anyone have a living torrent or upload for raw Gift footage from Sacramento?
    I have it, do you need all of it, or just some videos ? I think it's possible to upload it through bittorent, maybe even using the "old" trackers, I could check when I'm home.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    I have it, do you need all of it, or just some videos ? I think it's possible to upload it through bittorent, maybe even using the "old" trackers, I could check when I'm home.
    All of it! Would like to put together my own edit. PM'd you!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Are there any FLAC versions of the bootlegs purest feeling or purest feeling II?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    Are there any FLAC versions of the bootlegs purest feeling or purest feeling II?
    I have copies. Just email me!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    What setup do you guys use to listen to the fan recordings? Do y’all listen to them as is posted on ninlive or edit them? I’ve messed with editing software to remap the EQ but it’s pretty time consuming.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    What setup do you guys use to listen to the fan recordings? Do y’all listen to them as is posted on ninlive or edit them? I’ve messed with editing software to remap the EQ but it’s pretty time consuming.
    If all you're doing is EQ why not do that live with your playback software, instead of having to edit, listen, edit, listen, etc.?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    If all you're doing is EQ why not do that live with your playback software, instead of having to edit, listen, edit, listen, etc.?
    Trying to save them for listening in the car. Apple has some OK ones but always a little off and a hassle when moving back to other music. Spent a few hours working on my favorite shows, maybe a better question is what software y’all use to edit the tracks?
    Last edited by ekrekel; 08-17-2018 at 07:40 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    All,

I am adding a bunch of stuff to the archive today and hopefully through the weekend. I was hoping someone has the digital files of

AVOTT
    TDS: Live
    HTDA Live In Chicago.

Yes, I know you would think I have them. But I believe I left this hard drive at my folks house when I moved to San Diego and haven't been back to Michigan since. I packed light cause I was moving again relatively soon. So if anyone can help me out, that would be awesome!
    Last edited by ninlive; 08-23-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Download Archive

Edit: nevermind
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 08-23-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Did anyone get a recording of the Aussie MTV special?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Did anyone get a recording of the Aussie MTV special?
    I have it on the way!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I'm sorting and throwing out old DVD-Rs, are any of the following not in wide circulation before I trash them:

* Concierto NIN (Madrid 15-02-2007) 160.avi…
    * NIN 03-10-07 London, UK (FLACs via Demonoid)
    * LAResistanceMeetingLarge.mov (highlights edit from website, HQ)PPV Part 3.avi
    * osr_18.04.07.avi ( full thing, low ish quality )
    * PPV Part 3.avi (via demonoid)
    * The Limitless Potential (MP3)
    * Open Source Resistance/4.18.07 (video and audio)/: mp3 audio rips, and "FLV" rip of video, I think the low quality stream, via demonoid

Kind-of on a related note does anyone have the full OSR in a decent quality? I'd kill for the WITT piano outro at the same quality as LAResistanceMeetingLarge.mov

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I'm sorting and throwing out old DVD-Rs, are any of the following not in wide circulation before I trash them:

* Concierto NIN (Madrid 15-02-2007) 160.avi…
    * LAResistanceMeetingLarge.mov (highlights edit from website, HQ)PPV Part 3.avi
    * Open Source Resistance/4.18.07 (video and audio)/: mp3 audio rips, and "FLV" rip of video, I think the low quality stream, via demonoid

Kind-of on a related note does anyone have the full OSR in a decent quality? I'd kill for the WITT piano outro at the same quality as LAResistanceMeetingLarge.mov
    Pretty much all of this is circulating. But I'd be interested in that 2/15/2007 video.

I assume the London 07 gigs are this source? CSB + CSB Batt Box No Rolloff + Sony MZ-RH910

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    There is only one kind of quality of the "full OSR" meeting, which is .flv because that's the format that it was transmitted in on the artisresistance.com website at the time of live broadcast. The .mov files in various sizes were added a few days later and replaced the "full meeting" streamed file. I managed to grab two different camera angles of the "meeting" prior to NIN plus the performance and that file circulates around as well, but that was also just available as an .flv. I don't believe the production masters from this performance were ever shared, if they exist.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    taking an opportunity to quote-correct my post (some mistakes)

* Concierto NIN (Madrid 15-02-2007) 160.avi
    * NIN 03-11-07 London, UK (FLACs via Demonoid)
    * LAResistanceMeetingLarge.mov (highlights edit from website, HQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Pretty much all of this is circulating. But I'd be interested in that 2/15/2007 video.

I assume the London 07 gigs are this source? CSB + CSB Batt Box No Rolloff + Sony MZ-RH910
    Just checked, yes.

I'll PM you a temporary URI for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    There is only one kind of quality of the "full OSR" meeting, which is .flv because that's the format that it was transmitted in on the artisresistance.com website at the time of live broadcast. The .mov files in various sizes were added a few days later and replaced the "full meeting" streamed file. I managed to grab two different camera angles of the "meeting" prior to NIN plus the performance and that file circulates around as well, but that was also just available as an .flv. I don't believe the production masters from this performance were ever shared, if they exist.
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure whether the FLV had multiple qualities and I'd only grabbed a LQ version. It sounds like there is no HQ version of that WITT solo in circulation.

EDIT: ffmpeg's ffprobe doesn't like the FLV, and reports the following for the OSR AVI:

Code:
    Duration: 00:39:24.30, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 522 kb/s
        Stream #0:0: Video: mpeg4 (Advanced Simple Profile) (XVID /  0x44495658), yuv420p, 400x240 [SAR 1:1 DAR 5:3], 354 kb/s, 30 fps, 30  tbr, 30 tbn, 30 tbc
        Stream #0:1: Audio: mp3 (U[0][0][0] / 0x0055), 22050 Hz, stereo, s16p, 160 kb/s
    And for the MOV (for completion's sake)

Code:
      Duration: 00:09:56.70, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1977 kb/s
        Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 /  0x31637661), yuv420p(smpte170m/smpte170m/bt709), 640x480, 1847 kb/s, 30  fps, 30 tbr, 600 tbn, 1200 tbc (default)
        Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (default)
    Edit 2: OK, that FLV is toast, perhaps the torrent never completed. Remember kids, always archive your .torrent files too! Even if you use a magnet URI, you can get your client to spit out a .torrent (or it created one internally anyway). It contains a per-chunk series of data checksums that can be used to verify that the file you've got is what was shared, years into the future. And in the case of incomplete downloads, it tells you which files and what parts of those files are missing.

The OSR AVI I have *looks*, from brief visual inspection, to be lower quality than the two FLVs that are on Mediafire linked to from ninwiki. Probably a transcode rather than just a repacking (edit 3: yes. 400x240V/160kbA as above; but the FLVs are 400x300/64kb). And it's kinda odd to me that there are two similar, but not the same, FLVs linked there, one I think is truncated. But either way, they're better than what I have on this DVD-R so I'll junk it. Relying on mediafire is a bit risky though. Might be worth seeding torrents of stuff like this in perpetuity. Or dumping it on archive.org. I'll have a think.
    Last edited by jmtd; 09-28-2018 at 03:57 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I was wondering if someone would help me in obtaining the following remixes Trent's done in lossless...

Puff Daddy & The Family - Victory (Nine Inch Nails Remix) (Instrumental)
    Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for a lossless version of this instrumental track in particular.

FYI, I'm the one who gave @ninjaw the PHM multitracks he ended up sharing here.

I'm almost tempted to buy it from discogs but for a piece of plastic I will rip once and put in a box, that's not really worth it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    If you can hold out a couple months until i move and get my things back out of storage, i can hook you up
    Quote Originally Posted by totom View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for a lossless version of this instrumental track in particular.

I'm almost tempted to buy it from discogs but for a piece of plastic I will rip once and put in a box, that's not really worth it.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totom View Post

I second this along with the regular remix. Plz 'n tank u.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    If you can hold out a couple months until i move and get my things back out of storage, i can hook you up
    Ok for me. I can stick with the MP3 and replace it with a proper lossless rip in a couple of months.