Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miyan View Post
    is there a link to Seeds 1, 7 and 8 out there?
    Seed 7: https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/showthread.php?p=166056
    Seed 8: https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/showthread.php?p=162878

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lengreen13 View Post
    Hello there is it possible someone could share with me the instrumentals of all the records you have, in FLAC please, Im a newbie of forum, so any help I will appreciate it..
    There are links to these just a few short posts above yours.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if audio of the extended version of We're in This Together from Mark Pellington's video (7:52 run time) is available in higher quality than 128 kbps mp3? If so, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks! (@ItsJustDave - a search for Pellington lead me to a thread that suggests you may have the answer)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    Does anyone know if audio of the extended version of We're in This Together from Mark Pellington's video (7:52 run time) is available in higher quality than 128 kbps mp3? If so, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks! (@ItsJustDave - a search for Pellington lead me to a thread that suggests you may have the answer)
    Well there isn't many sources is it ? The best source for me is the promo vhs, it has been available on a famous free dvd, you can expect better bitrate in mp2 from it, but it would be analog capture anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone have the Pretty Hate Pack .mogg multitracks from Rock Band?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Anyone have the Pretty Hate Pack .mogg multitracks from Rock Band?
    I'm sorry no, only got FLAC for it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    anyone have the menu music from AATCHB DVD ripped?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    anyone have the menu music from AATCHB DVD ripped?
    I was just about to ask for this! I have the DTS DVD I bought years ago but I haven't been able to extract the menu music.
    Last edited by FineFinchTails; 12-31-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I'm sorry no, only got FLAC for it.
    FLAC is fine, thanks.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, Could anyone sees Demo's torrents for his beautiful 5.1 surround DVDs of The Slip, Year Zero, or Ghosts? Thanks anyone who can help!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    thank you for the links, ninjaw!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By any chance do you have the track list (and order) of the rare & unreleased playlist?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jfpnin; 01-01-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfpnin View Post
    By any chance do you have the track list (and order) of the rare & unreleased playlist?

Thanks!
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...990#post332990

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks! I should have looked deeper into this thread...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Looking for Appendage (normal version with vocals) in FLAC to add it to my Fragile DE. I only have MP3. Anyone able to help me out?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    Looking for Appendage (normal version with vocals) in FLAC to add it to my Fragile DE. I only have MP3. Anyone able to help me out?
    There's one right here ripped from the cassette at nindestruct's music section.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    There's one right here ripped from the cassette at nindestruct's music section.
    That's awesome! Thanks a bunch.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Is Uncoiled still available to download somewhere (preferably not a torrent)?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Is Uncoiled still available to download somewhere (preferably not a torrent)?
    Yeah, it's over on archive.org. Here you go: https://archive.org/details/NineInch...coiledExtended

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Does anybody have the FLAC files for Another Version of the Truth/The Gift handy? I've been redoing all my iTunes library into Apple Lossless where possible and I know that the soundboards that AVOTT is sourced from is on Ninlive but I'd rather have the mastered one that was released by This One Is On Us if possible so I would really appreciate if if someone could upload it or link me to it All torrents for the audio I can find seem to be dead.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disassociative View Post
    Does anybody have the FLAC files for Another Version of the Truth/The Gift handy? I've been redoing all my iTunes library into Apple Lossless where possible and I know that the soundboards that AVOTT is sourced from is on Ninlive but I'd rather have the mastered one that was released by This One Is On Us if possible so I would really appreciate if if someone could upload it or link me to it All torrents for the audio I can find seem to be dead.
    No, the last one is still alive http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...773#post319773

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post

Ah I was only going off of the ones on the front page of this thread or just by googling. Thanks heaps

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disassociative View Post
    Ah I was only going off of the ones on the front page of this thread or just by googling. Thanks heaps
    I can reupload for more sources if needed. As usual you can use JDownloader2, pay 2.6€ for alldebrid, or use free.fr that is free and adfree but probably slow outside of france.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone happen to have the collection of nin.remix albums from trent_reznor? I grabbed what I could from the archive but it seems like we are missing a few tracks. Does anyone have them in a folder available?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys, I have updated the Definitive NIN Collection. All tracks were sourced from FLAC files and converted to MP3 320. I used the last Beats Music playlist. This includes Deep Cuts, Heavy Tracks, Quiet Tracks, and The Singles. We can call it the 2017 Version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8x...ew?usp=sharing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoutsider View Post
    Hey guys, I have updated the Definitive NIN Collection. All tracks were sourced from FLAC files and converted to MP3 320. I used the last Beats Music playlist. This includes Deep Cuts, Heavy Tracks, Quiet Tracks, and The Singles. We can call it the 2017 Version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8x...ew?usp=sharing
    I remember a couple of the tracks having slight variations compared to the album versions. (I can't remember what they were nor what the differences were.... maybe someone with better memory than me can?)
    Did you use the album versions or the files from the original Definitive NIN download that some unknown person put up on some pirate site a number of years ago?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Holy crap I didn't know these things existed! I gotta look into this thread more, I'm sure I've missed a few downloads of multitracks from these guitar games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped_Savant View Post
    I remember a couple of the tracks having slight variations compared to the album versions. (I can't remember what they were nor what the differences were.... maybe someone with better memory than me can?)
    Did you use the album versions or the files from the original Definitive NIN download that some unknown person put up on some pirate site a number of years ago?
    I used original album versions based off of what the ninwiki site says. Some of them were based off of the main albums, some were the remix albums.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoutsider View Post
    I used original album versions based off of what the ninwiki site says. Some of them were based off of the main albums, some were the remix albums.
    Yes, one of the tracks got an extra sample, that's the only difference I heard.