Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    thank you RITC. reminds me what a bad ass community we have here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Can't host the Bowie portions on the archive for obvious reasons. But I just PM'ed you.

Just wondering if that is the audience recording? Or is it different?
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    thank you RITC. reminds me what a bad ass community we have here.
    Killer bootleg! I believe there's a couple videos of that gig or another, can't remember specifically. When I found this bootleg I searched the web for a cover but didn't liked what I found so I did a cover myself, hope you guys like it:

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Pro recording, might've even been mixed from soundboard. It's a great site for fans of live music, if you can spare the $40 a year.

(and of course, whilst none of us would ever breach copyright, it's not the hardest thing to rip from the site. Hypothetically.)
    Wow there's woodstock 94 AND the VHS remix version available on it. never saw that on any other legal site.
    Edit: Wow ... no logo, no adverts and widescreen ??
    Edit1: Goddam professional MP3/320kps soundtrack ? Video H264 SD 480 (with fucking ridiculous black bars) 5000kbps 2.91GB + 219MB for the remix bonus
    Edit2: Watching differences between remix and concert, remix has a better video, retouched sound and is censored, concert has stil the original sound with speech missing
    Last edited by ninjaw; 04-05-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    What so is that woodstock an upgrade then?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    It's the only professional video without any permanent logo i saw, and the stereo sound looks awesome too
    Edit: that means source isn't the usual stream everybody recorded.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Ok some years back, someone here made a REALLY dope set of discs called "all that ever was" or "and all that ever was." He combined every nin song ever played live into one giant set...like 7 cds. does anyone still have it? i just have like one of the discs.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Yes, it's right here. I made artwork for this one!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Has anyone here made drumless versions of any [NIN, Saul Williams] songs?
    I've a got me a usb drumkit and I thought I'd do some fooling around with NIN stuff for personal amusement.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Has anyone here made drumless versions of any [NIN, Saul Williams] songs?
    I've a got me a usb drumkit and I thought I'd do some fooling around with NIN stuff for personal amusement.
    I can make some for you if you want with the multitracks. PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Wow there's woodstock 94 (...) no logo, no adverts and widescreen
    Yep, and it's a real WideScreen with more image one left and right.
    If it could exist in good quality A/V, it's my new grail !!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i missed nin/bowie because teenage me thought trent "sold out" by getting famous from closer. So i boycotted the show...one of the stupidest things i've ever done.
    HA!

no, but in all seriousness, I'd totally be kicking myself. lol

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    yeah i still am lolz i was FIFTEEN though

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I just downloaded an incredible HD pro-shot of Radiohead @ Bonnaroo from 2012 and was curious if anything similar leaked out from NIN's 2009 performance? I don't think so, but I may have been preoccupied with acquiring Wave Goodbye tickets.

On a side note, which is more annoying at a show: cameras or lightsabers?

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 04-13-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Cranky old person yelling at kids to turn off their phones and lightsabers during a concert.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I just downloaded an incredible HD pro-shot of Radiohead @ Bonnaroo from 2012 and was curious if anything similar leaked out from NIN's 2009 performance?
    Nope .

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

where the hell did this come from? does a full show exist? sbd audio/professionally filmed in the club...

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    where the hell did this come from? does a full show exist? sbd audio/professionally filmed in the club...
    From the YouTube comments:

"Clip was shot on May 22, 1990 @ The Edge in Palo Alto California - Cameras- Hitachi FP-7 (stage) and FP-11 (static - audio came directly via the live mix board) - Tape Format - Sony 3/4 inch. Produced by Johnny Martins and Dieter Runge, Cameras- Martin and Runge, Edited by Martin. Aired on POST! Music Television Pilot, re broadcast on Channels 48 and later 26 in San Francisco. Peace out to all who were there that night! great memories! Thanks for the POST! post!"

"
    also - Entire show was recorded but only Terrible Lie was edited for cablecast/broadcast - Broadcast permissions were provided to Cybermedia by TVT/Interscope records."

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)

I tried reaching out to this person when I first found that clip (tweeted about it from the ninhotline Twitter at some point) but never got any follow-up :\ The rest of their channel is pretty great, too.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post

I tried reaching out to this person when I first found that clip (tweeted about it from the ninhotline Twitter at some point) but never got any follow-up :\ The rest of their channel is pretty great, too.
    I have also tried reaching out to this person. I never got a reply back.

I do know someone who has this full soundboard recording, but will not share it for certain reasons (which I can respect). I should point out that the soundboard recording is not ripped from this video. But straight from the board.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    well if there's any way to get the soundboard recording to this, please let us know.
    possible cover art for this:

...enjoy!

I have also tried reaching out to this person. I never got a reply back.

I do know someone who has this full soundboard recording, but will not share it for certain reasons (which I can respect). I should point out that the soundboard recording is not ripped from this video. But straight from the board.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    There is an audience recording that is not too bad from this night as well.

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../19900522.html

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Hello RITCNIN, i'm changing subject but you mentionned a few weeks ago knowing such kind of ppl with both french 2007 roios, I did hear back at the time about ppl wanting to sell them, some assholes without internet probably, so nobody wanted to buy them, but now, i'll pay anything to get them (two amazing nights for me: it was a hard time for me, so much i didn't want to go to the shows in the first place, but then, I was brought right in front of the whole band by a radio show. Winning first signed dvds in the world, and the second day i was invited by Universal France on the very unfamous world first prelistening party (trent was so upset he made his own prelistening in Uk right after that) and my ticket bought by fan, including beer.)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Hello RITCNIN, i'm changing subject but you mentionned a few weeks ago knowing such kind of ppl with both french 2007 roios, I did hear back at the time about ppl wanting to sell them, some assholes without internet probably, so nobody wanted to buy them, but now, i'll pay anything to get them.
    You're going to have to refresh my memory on this one. I can't remember this.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    That's a shame. We've only got one complete soundboard recording from that period, and it'd be nice to have another. Then again, maybe we're just spoiled in that department as of late.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    So, I'm going to make a pretty large archive for the TPB containing all available NIN multitracks, including:

the only/thtf multitracks
    the remix.nin stuff
    the bonus discs of YZR and Ghosts
    the rips from NINRemixes (Doom, Pigface, Quake, Starfuckers etc.)
    the Tunecore Dragon Tattoo and Indaba HTDA multitracks
    and rips from some certain videogames with plastic guitars.

nympholept has done a great job on his NIN multitrack torrents, and I will be adding his work in there, too.

I wanted to ask if it's okay to link to the torrent on the Download Archive. Multitracks is a kinda dangerous subject (I remember the old ETS ran into trouble after posting multitracks and was forced to remove all posts and mentions) and adding stuff from the bonus discs and the video games is probably going to be considered piracy. How should I organize these? Should I make two torrents (one with the official stuff and one with the unofficial)?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    i searched ninremixes but haven't found Quake.
    I hope you got that PHM pack i mentionned and shared

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    I wanted to ask if it's okay to link to the torrent on the Download Archive. Multitracks is a kinda dangerous subject (I remember the old ETS ran into trouble after posting multitracks and was forced to remove all posts and mentions) and adding stuff from the bonus discs and the video games is probably going to be considered piracy. How should I organize these? Should I make two torrents (one with the official stuff and one with the unofficial)?
    The video game ones are the ones that'll get ya, and the ones that I imagine @Leviathant would rather you didn't link to on the forum.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Well just upload the torrent to tpb. You pretty much made us aware of a torrent coming.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    The video game ones are the ones that'll get ya, and the ones that I imagine @Leviathant would rather you didn't link to on the forum.
    We have been contacted directly from video game publishers in the past when things got posted to ETS. To say they were very considerate is putting it mildly, I'd even say they were very awesome in their approach. While your efforts are appreciated by us fantypes, please do not link to those things in threads on ETS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Leviathant : Nothing else than: word!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After just browsing the download archive for updates since my last lurk, I noticed one increasingly prevalent stumbling block. It has now long been fashionable, if not de rigueur, for providers to block the TPB domain completely at ISP level, no matter the legality of the subject.

Unfortunately that torpedoes the torrent links for a growing number of people. Is there any chance of having alternatives listed that aren't on a blacklisted host? Much appreciated.