Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Pink Floyd

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm buying the individual volumes, set is too expensive; i guess i will regret it later, but what the hell...

I began with Dramatis/ation and it was worth the money for the Amsterdam performance alone; next week i'm buying Cambridge/station

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm mostly interested in what's on the Blu-rays and DVDs as I've already heard a lot of this stuff. I did buy the 72 set on Amazon MP3 last week for the Pompeii stuff and the new mixes of Obscured by Clouds.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Glad to see that Lucius were part of the recording process. They crushed it at Desert Trip.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Roger should just release the complete Mexico show on Blu Ray, but i'm guess he would rather release "The Wall at the border show"

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    He just did a live Q&A with someone from the New York Times on Facebook, and he said there will be another album at some point.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Roger will perform on Colbert Monday night

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Did any of you guys got to see Roger Water's The Wall? The movie of the tour?

I did few days, and oh my god, the performances were amazing, some were probably better than studio, Run Like Hell kicked my ass.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HWB View Post
    Did any of you guys got to see Roger Water's The Wall? The movie of the tour?

I did few days, and oh my god, the performances were amazing, some were probably better than studio, Run Like Hell kicked my ass.
    Bought the blu ray last year, definitely on the short list of great music docs. Audio In surround is great and one of the better looking BRD's I own.

Must have for any PF fan, and would highly recommend it to anyone who even isn't.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Seriously, what a beautiful song. They nailed it. Cannot wait for this album now...!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Roger Waters is scheduled as the musical guest on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert Monday May 8th.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Jesus christ, how can he still sceam like that? That scream sounds like something he'd do in "Bring Back The Boys Back Home"

Very emotional and passionate, Smell The Roses didn't really grab me, sounded like a song that tried too hard to be a PF song, if that makes sense, this seems much more of its own thing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Does anybody know that the release of "Is This The Life We Really Want?"by Roger Waters released on June 2nd, if there will be a deluxe edition or a super deluxe edition?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I just got tickets for Roger Waters in Las Vegas, will post set list after the show.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Roger's band is quite different this time around. Aside from Dave Kilminster and Jon Carin, it's all mostly new faces.

Joey Waronker - drums
    Jonathan Wilson - guitar and vocals
    Gus Seyffert - guitar and bass
    Dave 'Killer' Kilminster - guitar
    Drew Erickson - Hammond organ and piano
    Lucius (Jess Wolfe & Holly Laessig) - vocals
    Ian Ritchie - saxophone
    Jon Carin - keyboards & guitar

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm refraining from listening to any more tracks till the album arrives on my doorstep. I think I won't even download the leak even if it's in FLAC.
    Just want to relive the album experience, if that's still a thing.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Oh my God, what a heartbreaking video. Understated and yet powerful, just like the music. This is shaping up to be an amazing year for Roger.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Of the three out so far, it's probably the one I like the most. Mostly because it has a pretty unique sound to it, to counter-balance the tracks where people are pointing out the Floyd similarities.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I took my parents to see the Their Mortal Remains exhibition today. It was well worth the £20 entrance fee. Especially the last bit, which I won't spoil

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Holy fuuuuuuuuck, just got back from the opening night of the US + THEM tour and it was un-fucking-real how great this show. The entire second set was Anti-Trump. I don't want to spoil anything in case anyone is seeing it, but holy shit, it was super cathartic. See this tour if it is coming near you, at all costs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just got back my self. First time seeing Roger and got most of my favorite in this show!!!!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The album leaked guys.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Holy fuuuuuuuuck, just got back from the opening night of the US + THEM tour and it was un-fucking-real how great this show. The entire second set was Anti-Trump. I don't want to spoil anything in case anyone is seeing it, but holy shit, it was super cathartic. See this tour if it is coming near you, at all costs.
    How was it compared to the wall?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Just got back my self. First time seeing Roger and got most of my favorite in this show!!!!
    How was the turn out for the shows? Some of these "VIP" packages littered all over the arena are rediculously priced. Would be nice to have good seats and NOT spend another extra $700!

Next Tool fan to complain about their shows gets banished to this thread lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    How was the turn out for the shows? Some of these "VIP" packages littered all over the arena are rediculously priced. Would be nice to have good seats and NOT spend another extra $700!

Next Tool fan to complain about their shows gets banished to this thread lol.
    Yeah I was surprised to see how many good tix were still available when I last checked; I wasn't so surprised when I found out they were $250/ea face.