Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Collection of Trent/NIN Interviews?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Collection of Trent/NIN Interviews?

Hello!

I'm just wondering if such a thing exists as a list of all interviews Trent/NIN (i.e with Atticus) have given. I really enjoyed Tetragrammaton with Rick Rubin, recent GQ feature, and this interview with David Dastmalchian.

NINnies are some of the most dedicated fans, I think -- does this master list exist somewhere??

Thanks!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Thanks! Lots of stuff here to dig into. Not too much recent. Interesting format, copying the title/author/date/article text into a page. Appreciate the tip!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grobbingthristle View Post
    Thanks! Lots of stuff here to dig into. Not too much recent. Interesting format, copying the title/author/date/article text into a page. Appreciate the tip!
    They're all transcribed from magazine articles. That archive goes back to the early years of the site. @Leviathant can speak more to that if he wants, but I imagine the reason for converting to text is two fold: it's easier to load and keeps bandwidth lower, and there are potential copyright issues with hosting images of a bunch of magazine articles.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    There are also lots of magazine articles here:
    http://www.nin-pages.de/interviews.htm

Some are in German, but you can always plug the text into Google Translate.