Page 364 of 483 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,920 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Current betting odds have Reigns favored to beat Brock at GRR in Saudi Arabia. Steel Cage match so the only way to win eliminates the champion's advantage (no change on count-out, draw, or DQ).

Granted, odds had Reigns as the favorite heading into WM34 so it's not like they've been 100 accurate.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Current betting odds have Reigns favored to beat Brock at GRR in Saudi Arabia. Steel Cage match so the only way to win eliminates the champion's advantage (no change on count-out, draw, or DQ).

Granted, odds had Reigns as the favorite heading into WM34 so it's not like they've been 100 accurate.
    Betting odds had him winning at mania heh. I'm just ready for this to be done tbh. The sooner reigns wins, the sooner we have a champion again. And hopefully it's not a yearlong reign.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Betting odds had him winning at mania heh. I'm just ready for this to be done tbh. The sooner reigns wins, the sooner we have a champion again. And hopefully it's not a yearlong reign.
    Heh, get ready for four consecutive PPVs of Jinder vs. Roman for the Universal Title! IT WILL BE HELL

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Heh, get ready for four consecutive PPVs of Jinder vs. Roman for the Universal Title! IT WILL BE HELL
    Gotta run through Joe first. But I don't doubt that happening at all.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Roman vs. Jinder in a Punjabi Prison match at MITB - Jinder has Great Khali show up again but Roman's dad runs in for the save.

Roman vs. Jinder in a HITC at Summerslam - Jinder beats Roman for the title then Baron Corbin cashes in his 2018 MITB briefcase to win the title.

Then we have six months of triple threats between Roman, Jinder, and Baron Corbin.

NIGHTMARE

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    God... That sounds too believable...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Where's Road Dogg at. I have ideas.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Roman vs. Jinder in a Punjabi Prison match at MITB - Jinder has Great Khali show up again but Roman's dad runs in for the save.

Roman vs. Jinder in a HITC at Summerslam - Jinder beats Roman for the title then Baron Corbin cashes in his 2018 MITB briefcase to win the title.

Then we have six months of triple threats between Roman, Jinder, and Baron Corbin.

NIGHTMARE
    I hate you because I know this is entirely possible.

As for Choad Hogg? He can be found with his head up Preparation H’s ass or Vince’s, depending on the day of the week and what Steph’s schedule looks like.
    Last edited by Swykk; 04-17-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Only things I would change. Punjabi at summerslam. HIAC in October or whenever that ppv is. Other than that, it's very plausible. Too plausible.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Only things I would change. Punjabi at summerslam. HIAC in October or whenever that ppv is. Other than that, it's very plausible. Too plausible.
    It all culminates in WM35 when Roman must defend the Universal Title in the main event against...

VINCE MCMAHON.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    WM35 will be 9 hours, BTW.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It all culminates in WM35 when Roman must defend the Universal Title in the main event against...

VINCE MCMAHON.
    "Goddamn pal! Who's gonna make Roman look strong this year?! I do everything around here. I'll get that luscious Samoan over, damnit!".

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!! They'll have to make their own money after that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    As great as WWE recap packages can be, some of the more "throwaway" feuds could probably do without them.

Then again, with the brand split, so many of them are title matches.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wow, is SmackDown stacked.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Wow, is SmackDown stacked.
    Fucking straight. Samoa Joe, the BAR, Gallows & Anderson, Sonya Daville, Mandy Rose, R-Truth, Sanity (w/o Nikki Cross), Big Cass, Miz, Andrade Cien Almas (w/ Zelina Vega), Asuka, & Brother Nero. And RAW got the Punjabi Jobber. Haw-haw!!!!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Hope bae doesn't get buried even more on SmackDown! However she and Sonya might turn face to face Peyton and Billie.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Smackdown won the Not Draft big time even if Big Ass is still green and Sanity will sadly be Crossless. Still a huge shot in the arm for the blue brand.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

NIGHTMARE
    If any of these matches or feud start to happen, i'm quitting WWE till they are off my TV, i don't care if they have AJ vs Bryan vs Nakamura in a ladder match in the same card, i'll watch later.

Asuka got drafted to Smackdown, now she needs Carmella's title and it's full circle

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    RIP Bruno Sammartino

http://www.wwe.com/article/bruno-sam...?sf187243454=1

He looked pretty good in all the recent footage I've seen of him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    For a 80-something he was still a big, intimidating guy. Longest reigning WWE/WWWF champion, ever. Over 4000 days as champion. Two reigns, I think. No one will ever beat Bruno. Glad he was able to make nice with WWE before he passed.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, this has been a shitty week so far.... Milos Forman, Harry Anderson, Barbara Bush, and now Bruno. Bruno was truly one-of-a-kind and will never be duplicated. His achievements alone will remain untouched.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Luke Harper pushing the buttons on social media...

...you know what that means.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, my new heel look is VERY 1994 TR inspired.

Long black bdsm gloves from the CLOSER video + Corn starch. Also, my entrance gear is completely stolen from TR's attire during his appearance from Twin Peaks

https://instagram.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn....56521984_n.jpg

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Oh yeah, my new heel look is VERY 1994 TR inspired.

Long black bdsm gloves from the CLOSER video + Corn starch. Also, my entrance gear is completely stolen from TR's attire during his appearance from Twin Peaks

https://instagram.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn....56521984_n.jpg
    You just need "Mr Self Destruct" as your entrance theme and you're good to go!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    you just need "mr self destruct" as your entrance theme and you're good to go!
    agreed!!!!!!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    awesome ring gear!

as a backyard wrestler almost 20 years ago, Mr.Self Destruct was one of my entrance songs...as was March of the Pigs.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ahh yes, the old have the main even on Raw be a women's match to make up for the atrocity to all women in society happening Friday.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not sure what I think of Friday tbh. On paper, I looks like it could be better than mania. I'm thinking we're going to get most of the finishes we got cheated out of. Mania, their biggest show of the year means nothing. And it all happens in the same month.

Not sure how much I really care about the rumble match. There's nothing at stake. Just a trophy. Haven't seen it. But I'm sure it looks stupid. We got a uterus for mania. Maybe something phallic for Saudi? I'm guessing Braun probably win that though.

Predictions:

Reigns over Lesnar. If reigns loses, He's done. No way his character comes back from this. He looks so out of it too. That's for another rant..
    Wyatt/Hardy over Bar
    Joe wins IC Title
    Jinder wins US Title
    Cena over HHH
    Braun wins Rumble

I forget the other matches...

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I don't know what to expect, looks like a great show on paper, but i can't help but think it's just a glorified house show.

It's a huge propaganda show, no doubt, i can't believe they aren't letting the fans purchase their tickets if they aren't in a family with at least a woman.
    Either way: i expect very few title changes and surprises, just you standard WWE PPV with different audience (that still will be interesting to see...)

Predictions:

Cedric retains
    The Bludgeon Brothers retain
    Wyatt /Woken Matt win
    Seth Rollins retains
    Jeff Hardy retains
    Taker wins
    Cena wins
    Nakamura wins
    Lesnar cheats and retains (maybe Samoa Joe helps Lesnar)
    Big Cass wins the Rumble