Page 483 of 483 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483
Results 14,461 to 14,482 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Really solid event and i loved Sting's retirement match, TK did book him great during his run!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Sting's last match was great! Darby is crazy. And I can't wait for JR to retire, business has passed him by

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I think it's a mistake to not have Okada directly in the Main Event for the world title. Love what they did on Dynamite though

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Dynamite was very interesting!

Wasn't expecting Okada joining The Elite, but it makes sense for him to have a match with Ospreay, Kingston and Danielson.

Loved the Darby Allin promo, i hope the guy comes back alive.

New logo and colors look good, the show needed a makeover.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The amount of WWE tribalism oath sworn fans I've seen online trying to erode Ospreay and now the Okada debut is hilarious. I know the Young Bucks are divisive but give me a break haha.

After a little fat cutting and more focused booking, this is easily the strongest roster AEW has had in years.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Shocked to read reports that CJ Perry and Miro have called it quits.

On Rusev day, of all days...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    He has truly renounced his hot flexible wife once and for all. Damn.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Divorce is never a good time. I wish them both the best navigating through it.

Of course LBE Khan knew about Vince. So did Stephanie and she tried to keep Vince out and bailed when he got back in. As much as I do not like her, she has had more integrity here than anyone else involved. Not a high bar to clear, mind you, but still.

Now, some positive—I think I’m going to try and watch Wrestlemania for the first time in many years. It is shaping up real well overall. I’m interested again.
    Last edited by Swykk; 03-12-2024 at 08:04 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Things have been pretty excellent in the WWE world over the past 4ish months. Genuinely excited for Mania for the first time in a long time.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Huh, neat... a new season of Dark Side of the Ring has started.

And what's this about Foley wanting to do another match? I get the overall goal of wanting to use training as a reason to put in the effort to get healthier for the future... but it's not a match I'd watch.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Filmed a sit down interview plus inring footage back in October. The production on it has finally finished. This local company does one minute features on local artists..but they liked my stuff so much I managed to get a bit longer than 1 minute!

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Even though I'm not a fan I'll post it for those that care.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Last night was probably the best Raw in a decade - WWE is proving that it is easily the best company in the business in regards to storytelling. Also the first intentional blood spot since (i think) extreme rules with the thumbtacks in 2016. When you don't bleed every time someone farts it actually means something.

Bonkers show overall.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Yeah I'll agree last night's Raw was genuinely one of the best episodes that I've seen in a really really long time. That Mcytire, Rollins, Punk promo was ridiculously fucking great. Drew was killing it out there. The "PG, Buddy" comment had me in stitches. I know the whole segment was a scripted work, but dammit if all three of them were legit shooting on each other.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Yeah I'll agree last night's Raw was genuinely one of the best episodes that I've seen in a really really long time. That Mcytire, Rollins, Punk promo was ridiculously fucking great. Drew was killing it out there. The "PG, Buddy" comment had me in stitches. I know the whole segment was a scripted work, but dammit if all three of them were legit shooting on each other.
    Most of it, 100% Punk went rogue when he asked Drew "who chose him" (Vince). I'm loving TKO WWE, everything has improved.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I've heard it was great by most online, I personally didn't watch it as I rarely pencil in time to watch any WWE outside of NXT weekly with devotion.

Best in a decade because of two promos/segments? No one even talked about if the matches on the card were worth a damn in most praises of this episode.

Best in a decade...guess one episode out of (estimated 51 weeks a year, not Christmas week) 510 episodes isn't bad.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I watched it, felt like an "ok" RAW,

best in a decade? i guess the bar it's pretty low...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I've heard it was great by most online, I personally didn't watch it as I rarely pencil in time to watch any WWE outside of NXT weekly with devotion.

Best in a decade because of two promos/segments? No one even talked about if the matches on the card were worth a damn in most praises of this episode.

Best in a decade...guess one episode out of (estimated 51 weeks a year, not Christmas week) 510 episodes isn't bad.
    Ricochet vs Big Head was really fucking good, and Jey vs Nakamura was also a blast to watch. The promo segments were phenomenal, but the matches themselves did not suck either.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    The Cody promo was great.

I liked Punk and Drew but Seth just keeps making an ass of himself. It’s so weird that not only is he being made to look like an also ran in the tag team match with Cody versus Rockline but also tonight essentially used a bunch of words that could be summarized as “ME TOO, guys! I’m super important.” which makes him sound like an also ran in his match versus Drew.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    With all the cursing lately and the blood from Cody, I wonder if they're testing the waters of PG13 content, and then if it's all positive - switch to PG13 when they jump to Netflix

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    With all the cursing lately and the blood from Cody, I wonder if they're testing the waters of PG13 content, and then if it's all positive - switch to PG13 when they jump to Netflix
    That would be a welcome addition, as long as they don't go nuts with the blood and keep it rare. It's super tacky in 2024.

Also i'm surprised no one has mentioned the rock throwing the trash can at cody and nailing him in the head - SUPER reckless.