Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395
Results 11,821 to 11,827 of 11827

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    @ltrandazzo No, it wasn’t. Thick ladies are just fine by me. Have we met before? Have you not seen enough of my political/social issue posts to not know better?! Come on, son.

I love Jordynne Grace and Jessicka Havok (met both at All In a couple months ago) because they can keep up with their opponents. Nia’s timing is garbage. Her wrestling is basic. That and her fit she threw about how she was being booked earlier this year are why I don’t like her.
    Last edited by Swykk; Today at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    @ltrandazzo No, it wasn’t. Thick ladies are just fine by me. Have we met before? Have you not seen enough of my political/social issue posts to not know better?! Come on, son.

I love Jordynne Grace and Jessicka Havok (met both at All In a couple months ago) because they can keep up with their opponents. Nia’s timing is garbage. Her wrestling is basic. That and her fit she threw about how she was being booked earlier this year are why I don’t like her.
    Chief, captain, buddy, pal, sport, I know who you are and how you lean, but even then we can still say things that come off as incendiary even when we don't intend it to be that way. I appreciate your follow-up quantifying your feelings and opinion.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Nia is awful, so i'm not surprised, but i saw pictures of Becky having the time of her life!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Just ordered my "The Man" t-shirt.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Reading Lynch suffered a broken nose and a concussion from dumbass Slow Rockscousin and is off Survivor Series as a result.

Hoping this isn’t true but regardless, Nia Jax sucks.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Reading Lynch suffered a broken nose and a concussion from dumbass Slow Rockscousin and is off Survivor Series as a result.

Hoping this isn’t true but regardless, Nia Jax sucks.
    You've won me over on that if that's the case. Epic moment, but not if it ends up causing an insanely good match from happening and if it costs the company money. Nia will get squashed in her title match if this ends up being the case as punishment.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Nia ruins a ppv... That was the only match I really cared about. Hopefully, they can fill.in with someone good. Maybe Charlotte and save Lynch for mania? This really sucks though.